logo

Posted:    Edwin

Fraud and cheating

All American Homes
allamericanhomes.com
We purchased an All American Home from All American Homes in January 2002. Our house was one of the first houses with openings on each & every soffet (used for ventilation). Most homes only have openings on every other or every two or three soffets. After one year, we noticed water stains in every room on the south side of our house. It is due to snow blowing up into the soffets, which goes into our attic.

We contacted Jay Home Builders, who installed our home. They came out to look at it, offered little advice, painted our ceilings (which did not help in anyway, except for cosmetic reasons) and then ignored our calls.

Last winter (2008), we noticed the water spots on our ceilings were getting bigger. We contacted All American Homes. Someone came out to look at our house, then dropped us and would not return any further phone calls.

We contacted All American Homes again in January of this year (2009). Someone finally called us and told us, sorry, your warrenty was up after one year, which would of been in 2003. We have called about this problem since 2003 and no one could ever help us. So now we are out of luck and have to figure out our own solution, even though we've been contacting All American Homes on and off for the past 6 years.

The problem is too many soffets with holes in them for ventilation - why is that so hard to fix???? With the snow getting into our attic, we are afraid that our ceiling will eventually collapse due to moisture and we are also worried about mold problems. I guess that I don't understand - if our warrenty was up after one year, why was All American Homes here last year?

I would NEVER recommend buying an All American Home to anyone. Our service has been extremely poor and now we have water damaged to our ceilings, because of their poor workmanship.
Comments United States Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jan, 2011 by   AllAmerican Homes/ Rip Off Comp. 0 Votes
I purchased a home through Ebay and paid for it with All american Homes, I sent them the money and never heard from them again, I will contact the local authorities and I vow to not ever pay for another item with Ebay. All American Homes are a rip off . Dirty bunch of Buggers and dirt bags. I opted for this house because My family and I saw it on Ebay In Detroit, My deceased relative lived in that house many years ago maybe 50 years or so and I was reallyhurt to know I was dealing with a bunch of thieving white boys there were some white females that answered the phones and sounded legitimate. It will catch them down the road and I hope they burn to a crisp. Ebay should screen applicants better, I will put in a complaint with Ebay soon.
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   AllAmerican Homes/ Rip Off Comp. 0 Votes
If you see this home on Ebay do not bid on it. With All Americna Homes 5527 Cadillac Detroit Michigan 48213. this home has probably been sold at least 10 times and people just forget about it and don't pursue this Company. All American Homes po box 884 in SandPoint, ID 83864.
THIS COMPANY IS A PLAIN RIP OFF AND BUNCH OF SLEEZY WHITE BOYS AND SOME FEMALES ARE OPERATING THIS FARCE OF A BUSINESS AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE DOING BUSINESS ON EBAY. THEY RIP OFF SO MANY PEOPLE AND MOVE TO ANOTHER SITE OR CHANGE THEIR NAMES . ONE NIGHT THIS VERY THING WILL CATCH THEM AND EAT THEM ALL ALIVE.
YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE SPIRITS
 11th of Feb, 2011 by   uzbekjoe 0 Votes
I have also purchased a home through them and never received anything. My home is located at 12709 Phillips Ave Cleveland OH. If you look it up on county records you see the home is still listed in there name. Was purchased Dec 2010 and have received nothing. They disconnected there phone number and were banned on eBay.
Anybody that has dealing with them please post a complaint. Brian Hogue is a thief who has posted a false profile on Zillow and Manta. He is from Priest River ID
 17th of Feb, 2011 by   EWATTS 0 Votes
I PURCHASED, WELL I THOUGHT I PURCHASED A HOME IN DETROIT FROM THESE SCAMBAGS..EVERYTHING SEEMED SO LEGIT UNTIL THEY GOT MY MONEY THEN ALL PHONES WENT OFF AND EVERYTHING BUT I DONT WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT BLOOD...
 24th of Aug, 2011 by   Jschultz 0 Votes
It honestly sounds like those of you who bought houses from All American Homes on eBay, were actually buying a house from a scam artist pretending to be All American Homes. Who buys a house off eBay anyways??? :s

How to Buy a Photo Printer