Alex Molitor - Molitor Motorsports

Posted:

Failure to provide parts paid for

Molitor Motorsports
610 Valley Brook Rd
Decatur, Georgia
Phone: 770 906 5273
MolitorMotorsports.com
Alex Molitor stole $270 from me for some used parts. He never produced the parts, and he lied and stood me up several times when he promised to meet to deliver the parts. Twice, he tried to give me incorrect parts. Ultimately, he refused to refund my money.

Alex runs a repair shop in Decatur, Georgia. He boasted several times about his BMW expertise and experience as a BMW technician. However, if he genuinely believed what he was telling me about the parts he had, then he is totally ignorant of BMW service.

Alex advertises on eBay, Craig’s List, and several BMW forums. He has used IDs and email addresses such as mmsbmw, mmsenginesbmw@yahoo.com, and mmsweb@yahoo.com. His ads consistently list his phone number: 770 906 5273; therefore beware of ads that have that number or use those email addresses.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Car Service Centers
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

6th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Alex Molitor also tried to rip me off. I needed a usedshort block for my 2000 bmw and all new gaskets for a rebuild. I paid him $1400 for everything. I did receive a block, but it was for a completely different car. He would not answer any of my phone calls and never sent any of the other gaskets and parts. Fortunetly I used my credit card for the purchase (Bank of America) and they refunded my all my money, and I still have that block. I hope I will be able to sell that block he sent and actually come out ahead. Sounds like I'm one of the few who ever do. I am going to begin law school in the fall, and would like to help stop Alex Molitor.
 12th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Alex got me for $1600 through ebay claiming he had a Euro M635 transmission. Since I live in Hawaii I waited patiently (& well beyond the paypal dispute deadline) for the trans which never came. Sadly I did not use a credit card so I got screwed totally. About the only good thing that came of the experience is I learned to google everyone before sending them money & as a result avoided getting screwed again for another M6 transmission (Which by the way is currently relisted on ebay even as I write this!!!)
 14th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Alex got me for a pair of rear bilstein shocks. He kept saying it was sent or on it way but lied. He ended up returning the money the day the part was supposed to arrive. So on ebay's response, I put down "item not received". He got pissed and started sending harassing emails to me. He told me he was going to send his lawyer after me. After I forwarded them to ebay he stopped.
 21st of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
this guy is a crook he stole my exhaust system and engine parts after going in for an engine swap and $3000 dollars later filing civil suit. he wont answer or return phone calls and he won't even show up to his shop. coward see you in court soon buddy.
 24th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
I am sorry but to who ever is writing all this bad stuff about alex but its not true. He is really a kind heart and loving person who sometimes gets mixed up in the wrong things or his friends mess up and steal and take from him. But yall really dont know him at all. He is not and never will be a crook and a thief so please until you actually know someone then dont judge them sometimes it might not always be that persons fault on if something goes sour.. Thank u so much. Alex just keep doing what your doing and hold your head high honey, you will get somewhere and be somebody in my eyes..

Molitor Motorsports Logo Molitor Motorsports