logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Wrinkle Acres Dog Kennel **KAREN WILSON**
Bad bad bad dog breeder for akc!
2. (17 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-01-31 by    AL AIDY AL MAHIRAH

AL AIDY AL MAHIRAH-SHARJAH

AL AIDY AL MAHIRAH
United Arab Emirates
AL AIDY AL MAHIRAH, sharjah...(address: BLOCK C, FLAT 301, DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK BLDG) u r a BIG puzzle to me. how on earth this scam bags existed for so long and even alive and kicking until now milking applicants of their hard earned money. they will ask for 100 at first then another 300 aed thereafter, so on and so forth. how on earth people working in this hell go to a peacefull sleep everynight??? especially to you "ANN" - you betray your jobless "Kababayans" instead of helping them. i really can not fathom how they continue to exist on earth. knowing that sharjah is known to be having a strict implementation of its shariah law. how on HEAVEN and EARTH can this be??????AL AIDY AL MAHIRAH is taking advantage of the weakness of poor applicants. and that's VERY WRONG in every sense of the world.

anyhow, AL AIDY AL MAHIRAH and STAFF esp ANN, enjoy the money you illegally milked from poor people while your SOULS are burned in HELL now and forever.
Comments United Arab Emirates Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Feb, 2011 by   shaniza 0 Votes
Is it really true thats this company is not offering any jobs caz recently i paid them 300/- and they told me to wait that they will call me?from the 31st of january till today am still waiting?please some one advice?
 21st of Mar, 2011 by   BalajiSubbiah 0 Votes
Same thing happen to my brother-in-law also so please nobody should pay any money to them.
 19th of Nov, 2011 by   muslama 0 Votes
May Allah teach them the lesson of humanity, whatever they have done with me, the way they trapped me and enabled me to sign on the form and later stated that i have already signed on that, so i can not get that money back, Allah will condemn their son and daughters, they will die of a yazeeds death, may Allah send lannat on them, since they are trapping us, making us fool, oh my friend they will promise you that give them money 200 or 300 dirhams and they will tel you to sign, just don't sign read it properly, and in the bottom their is been written, money non refundable at any situation.

I will not get this money but i have learnt the lesson of being mature whenever it coming regarding the career.
I am thankful to Allah that i came to know earlier but if i would have not being back to this consultancy for getting my papers back, i think i would have been weeping for my future, thanks to Allah for his blessing on me, i am safe no MATTER I LOST 200 Dirhams.

This is my story guys and i will tell this SHARJAH Police should wear earring and bangles since they know every thing but they dont want to help innocent people like us..

May Allah bless every one of us.

Last thing it was the 3rd day that i had payed 200, but when i searced in the NET i understood i should go back and found the reality.
 21st of Dec, 2011 by   Mohsin Ali Riaz 0 Votes
I'm another victom of Al Aidy Al Mahira. And it happend today. They did the same to me. Why is the UAE or Sharjah government doing nothing about it???
 29th of Jul, 2013 by   Robinbeckam 0 Votes
People say that in UAE every thing is proper and no illegal or fake things can be done but iam really confused how this fake consultancy is still existing there. What ever they say is totally fake . They are literally cheating people. UAE government should definately take proper action against th is fake consultancy so that many people will be saved from this fake consultancy. First they are posting fake advertisements regarding job and they are pulling people by saying if u pay 300aed we will arrange a job for your profile and then they will call you and say that you are selected for that respective company and they will ask you to pay remaining 200aed for visa processing and once you pay the remaining amount...
That's all you are finished. And if u say that you will go and complaint to police they will say that yeah u can go and complaint no problems for us. So my friends please don't believe this bloody fake consultancy. They will eat your money and make you cry.
 8th of Sep, 2014 by   cheatd 0 Votes
Yes its true me and my husband lost AED 1000. They deal so confidently we can't make out they are cheating us.

5 Reports Tracking You