logo

Nuderma
they charge me 89.15 for a free sample
5. (55 mins ago)
IneedFinancialHelp.net
I paid and they didn’t give me a loan.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

ALHALI DRIVING CENTER IN DUBAI

Al Ahli driving center
United Arab Emirates
alhlidubai.com
When I decided to make a driver license, I called Al Ahly driving center because it is the nearest center to my location in ALQUOZ. I called the number which is provided on their website on Thu 23Aug. someone called Ahmed answered me; he was very nice and gave me the requested information. I asked him if there are evening lessons he told me yes, we provide evening lessons.

On Thu 30 Aug, I went to the main office in ALQUOZ to register. Carel is the one who helped me in registration, she informed me that there are no evening lessons and Eman the woman which is setting beside her confirmed the same info. They were complaining a lot from the wrong information which is given by the call center. Eman was very much insisted to let me making a complaint in Ahmed in call center for his wrong information regarding the evening lessons. But I refused to do so.

On the same day, Carel asked for the Emirates Card, I thought that it is the company which is Emirates airline card to give me the discount. I told her that it was at home. She advised me to send it by E-mail to her, and I sent it on the same date as per advice.

On Monday 3Sep. I called them again to check about the training permission; Ahmed the same guy from the call center informed me that it is pending due to incomplete document which is Emirates Card. My question is “why their staff waited until I called on Monday to tell me that there is an incomplete document? Why nobody from their side did not follow up with me to tell me that I sent the wrong document?”. Also, I called many times on that day and I resent the required documents by E-mail on the same day. Mr.Ahmed and Mr. Mohamed from the call center answered me on that day and they assure me that they will get back to me and it did not happen.

On Wednesday 5 September, I called that morning to check for the training permission was done or not, the same guy “Ahmed” answered me and he was very aggressive. He told me that I’m the one who made the mistake and I shouldn’t have registered without the complete documents. And it is not his issue it is customer service issue. Actually I could not understand what is the difference between customer services is and call center in their institute ?.

What was more irritation is I called them many times and cost myself so much phone calls to let anybody transfer me to the manger but they were not answer sometimes and the other time is hanging up the phone in my facee .

On Thu 6 sep i went to take my theory lessons and book my practical lessons. After finishing the first 2 theory lessons, I went as per advice to the counter in room 107 to get my schedule. The employee there told me that no available lessons till end of October, I refused this shit and went directly to their Manger Mrs. Faten, she was very nice to me and she advised the employee to create me a schedule, I took my schedule and went home.

On Sep 12, I called them to remind them with the service which i paid for which is picking up service. Someone Arabic speaker refused aggressively to give me his name, and promised me to get back to me, but he didn't. I called again he the same guy answer me and as well refuse to give me his name and hang up the phone in my face.
So this is the service, which I paid for in AL AHLI DRIVING CENTER.

I strongly do not recommend anybody to go their, they are fucking shit.
Comments United Arab Emirates Car Driving Schools
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Al Ahli driving center complaints
Al Ahli driving center - Driving Classes

Comments

12th of Jun, 2013 by   sohel ali 0 Votes
I fully agree with you, Al hali driving center is complete shit. First, they hook the customers through vouchers and then keep failing them through parking test and internal assessment just to make money. On top of my surprise, I had to pay full fee after initial 30 classes but I was not able to get 4 classes together as I registered through voucher. The people are very unprofessional, mostly from Egypt and having no sense of customer service. The customer service in-charge doesn't entertain walk-in customers, you have to take an appointment which is normally not the same day, meaning you have to take another trip and spend your hard earned money in taxi just to register your complaint with manager. My case is still hanging with Alhali since nov 2012 as they have failed me 3 times in internal assessment. I have already completed 56 classes without even taking RTA test. There should be some responsibility in psss/fail to the competencies of the instructors. NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO AL AHLI...stay away with this institute !!!1

Mortgage Fraud Bytes