logo

Bad service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ajrichies.com Complaints & Reviews - Unprofessional/rude company which is not at all recommended

Ajrichies.com Contacts & Informations

Ajrichies.com

Posted: 2012-01-02 by    Ploidare

Unprofessional/rude company which is not at all recommended

Ajrichies.com
ajrichies.com
I ordered Canon 7D on 11/27/2011 and the website said "Product Usually ships in 1/2 Business days". Its been a month today and there is no update on my order.
I contacted them many times through email and they reply one liners "We are still waiting for the camera to arrive" (on 11/30). When I asked whether you anticipate any tentative date they replied "no we do not" (on 12/16) and again "I wish I could give you a date but we do not know when it is coming in yet" (on 12/27). The emails are not at all courteous. No Hello/Hi etc. Just one liners which look very unprofessional.
I read other reviews and looks like they want me to cancel the order as I haven't opted for any accessory/extra services from them. I verified my address after receiving an email from them. Even today their website says Canon 7D will be shipped in 1-2 business days but they have held my order hostage.
I will be canceling the order and request prospective buyers not to order from them. Unprofessional/rude company which is not at all recommended.

THEY ARE FRAUD/UNETHICAL/RUDE/SPAM. PLEASE STAY AWAY.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Dec, 2012 by   taffyk 0 Votes
I have had nothing but problems with Ajrichies.com. I phoned just after my order was placed to requested a receipt and was on hold for about 40 minutes. When they finally answered, I was told that as soon as the order ships I'll be sent a receipt with the tracking information. I just need a receipt for my order with tracking info and guess what? No receipt. So I emailed to request the receipt so I wouldn't have to hold for another 40 minutes. I was emailed back that I have to call for help. What is the point of having an info email box if you're just going to make your customers call? At the moment, I have been on hold for 40 minutes (AGAIN). Their customer service sucks and I would never buy from them again. Thanks for wasting my time folks.
 27th of Feb, 2013 by   reading teacher 0 Votes
I ordered a Panasonic camera. It was about $30 cheaper than Amazon's price. I was called by them the day after I ordered telling me that the battery with the camera only lasted 20 min. (which I found out later was a total lie) and that I needed to order an upgraded battery. I kept insisting that I didn't want the 5 hour battery but the salesman told me he would let me have the 5 hour battery for the price of a 2 hour one which was $69.95. I finally said fine since he was so pushy. Later I found out that they added $89.95 to my total when I checked my Discover bill. I called them to try to straighten it out and was "transferred" which meant "hung up on"--twice! I sent an email and got no reply. I also called trying to get them to send me an invoice and was told it would be "emailed soon" which never happened. It took almost a month to get the camera which stated it would ship in 1-2 business days on the web site. I could have ordered an extra battery online for less than $20. I sent emails stating I wanted to return the extra battery and got no replies. I have learned my lesson to check out any web sites and read reviews before I order from. I ended up paying more for the camera than if I had gone through Amazon.
 2nd of Apr, 2013 by   mystic redcat 0 Votes
I wished I had seen this page before I ordered from Ajrichies.com. I ordered a Sony Cypershot DSC HX30V from them on March 21. As others have said the website said Product usually ships in 1-2 business days. Price was $40 cheaper than Amazon so I thought it was a great deal. When the confirmation email came it said shipping would be 3-5 business days. The day after I ordered I got the same high pressure phone call and the same the battery only last 20 minutes you need a long lasting battery and memory cards. Told him I was not interested in either, he kept on and I would not give it because I knew what he was telling me was not true. I had done my research and one of the high points of that camera was the long battery life compared to others in the same class. I also knew that even their "two for one" deals were way over priced for what they were selling. The rep said nothing about the camera not being in stock when he called. On March 29th I called and asked the status of the order after being transferred around I was told that the camera was not in stock and that it would be in "soon". Tried to pin them down on when they expected the camera to be back in stock and they did not know. Did a little more research and found all the the complaints such as this about how they treat their customers. Knowing that the camera I ordered was a 2012 model and the 2013 models were already out at a much higher price, it was highly unlikely they would ever get the camera back in stock. I ordered the last one in stock on Amazon that day at the higher price and was glad not to be doing business with such a poor excuse for a company as Ajrichies. Cancelled my order with Ajrichies, asked for a confirmation email on the cancellation which they did sent.
 17th of Jun, 2013 by   jacheter 0 Votes
Bait and switch operation. You only get you order if you order up with accessories you don't need. Horrible service.
 29th of Aug, 2013 by   glenndan1956 0 Votes
NOT BUY FORM THIS COMPANY!!! I REPEAT, , DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I ordered a nikon camera from this so-called company almost a month ago. I was promised to have the camera in my hands on the 22 of this month. I did NOT get it so I called them and was told that I would WITHOUT FAIL Have the camera in my hands today. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAMERA!!! THEY ARE RUDE AND DO NOT EVEN TRY TO WORK WITH A CUSTOMER. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING FROM THEM.
 17th of Sep, 2013 by   STEVON 0 Votes