logo

Concord Law school
Unjust JD program
4. (42 mins ago)
Dr. Dova Saga
I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting.
5. (59 mins ago)
Apartmenthunterz.com
Fraudulent Listings

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

AJMAN JOB FRAUD DILIGENT HUMAN RESOURCE alias WESTERN GLOBAL Complaints & Reviews - JOB VACANCY FRAUD

AJMAN JOB FRAUD DILIGENT HUMAN RESOURCE alias WESTERN GLOBAL Contacts & Informations

AJMAN JOB FRAUD DILIGENT HUMAN RESOURCE alias WESTERN GLOBAL

Posted: 2012-01-28 by    rightadvise

JOB VACANCY FRAUD

AJMAN JOB FRAUD DILIGENT HUMAN RESOURCE alias WESTERN GLOBAL
United Arab Emirates
I always say 1thing to all job seekers that according to UAE nobody can charge from jobseekers for new job, Only Employers pay to recruitment agencies for new employees.
Be wise ...

Comments United Arab Emirates Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jan, 2012 by   rightadvise -4 Votes
And inform ministry of labor for such incidents.
 30th of Jan, 2012 by   baderbravo +3 Votes
I can understand that UAE have many Consultancy firm they ask for money as well. But my experience with diligent was great I got a job in my field (Accountant through diligent) when I was suffering in very bad financial crises. I don't know about others, but from my side I am really thankful for Diligent company.
 30th of Jan, 2012 by   Rohit.Rahul  Best Advice +7 Votes
Hi Guys I am Rahul, working as an Hr Manager for a well reputed bsuiness group.
I was shocked when I see this copy past stuff on different social websites by this unknown person.
I am agreed with this person that there are many fake compnies in Sharjah but it doesn't mean that all UAE have fake agenices. as for as I know about Diligent, Its specialized in recuitment and having more then 5 year hsitory in all over UAE. My company have a 2 year outsource contract with Diligent and also for next two years. and we are there old clients.Its all about misguding job seekers, by puting this kind of stuff on different websites.
How some companies can be so mean, To just get the business from market or to comptete other recuitment comoanies, How they can write this kind of stuff on websites. Please dont be misguide, Take your decision with your mind and sence. Best of luck
 31st of Jan, 2012 by   Richard_1 0 Votes
I am Agree with Rahul & Bader, I have attended 6 real interviews for well established companies in UAE through diligent solutions in one months time. Also i got two offer, from multinational companies, I dont think so These is something wrong with this company. Dont disappoint job seekers Its big sin. Diligent is well reputed local company and i really respect there professional staff. If i have paid 200 dhm, I have attended 6 interviews, i got two offers. I think they have done to me what they promise. so i did not lost my money, They have given more then i worth.
You are frustrated, because you are expecting a READY MADE job for you. Which is not possible at all, Diligent can only provide you good interviews rest of things depends on you. God Helps those who help them self.
 31st of Jan, 2012 by   Neha Manhotrah -1 Votes
I am working as a Call Center Agent (outsource employee) of diligent solutions for dubai bank. I have successfully completed one year of my job, never ever faced salary or other problems from diligent company. I get Shocked when i read this, Paragraph against a professional outsource company.
This is just a request to readers, Please read once again what kind of abusive language have been used here against a Women, A person who even dont know how to respect ladies, how he will get a job in UAE market.
@Richard, I really like the last thing you have mentioned about "Ready Made" Job. :)
You are right, if any company hires you, they will expect something from you, so a recruitment companies cannot give you a Ready Made job, Its just like a food in a dish, you have to use your hand to eat it. Recruitment agencies can only provide you interviews for different companies you have to get job yourself by giving a good interviews.
 2nd of Feb, 2012 by   Neha Manhotrah -1 Votes
"victim 2 job fraud", Well its seems, somebody is paying you a good money for doing this negative propagenda against, A well reputed company. You are misguiding job seekers here,
Go Ask and check again, As per UAE labour law, Its is allowed to Employment service proivder companies to charge candidates for there services, This is UAE, nobody can do illligal things here.
If you really think its true, come on front with your identity, Whats your identity, Till now you are an unkown person, Prove your identity and make awareness.
 4th of Feb, 2012 by   aijaz solangi +1 Votes
This company is totally fraud, posting jobs like for office boy salary (3000-4000) is that possible in UAE, for security guard (Salary 3000-5000) it is impossible in UAE. I urge all of people applying in that company, please don't pay single peeny them, because its totally fraud and big drama now a days. Everyday they are posting fake vacancies specially on Dubizzle. Aijaz Solangi
 9th of Feb, 2012 by   Ranju Ramesh +5 Votes
Hai guys I'm new in UAE, so i don't know that much about dis Diligent Consulting, , , , , , ,
But last week i gave an interview over der n dey told me dat i m selected and ma salary will be 4500 dh's + all benefits, , , , , , , , I paid dem 200 dh's den dey told me dey will call me between 20th - 28th of dis month n den i can join der, , , , ,
So lets c guys wat happnds
fingers crossed
n jey waiting for der call, , , , , , ,
 19th of Feb, 2012 by   muhammad.danish 0 Votes
Hi guys,
Hope you all are good.
I am here just sharing my experience I have applied for a job through this company since one month before & I have paid for Registration. After few days I found this page while web browsing and I got afraid that may be I will be lost my money but when they give me job after one month in my filed then I felt so good because I was suffering from financial problems at that time.
I am just sharing my experience and strongly recommend you to DO EVERYTHING AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Best of luck!
 19th of Feb, 2012 by   nonah +3 Votes
i don't know what will happen???this company telling there will be job 4 u..its been a month since my friend applied to this company 3 times telling they will call him .23rd jan. he applied and abdulah telling 12 of feb they will give call, no call has been done so my friend follow up and again telling 24 they will call 8z just happen not yet ready and he follow up again today now this abdullah telling it would be on 29th...my friend is resigned already because he promise a job .now he is in big trouble, his visa is cancelled already and the job they promise is still in promises...hope they can do sumthing about this situation to prove that they are not fraud!!!stand up for urself diligent solutions!!!
 23rd of Feb, 2012 by   miavictoria +2 Votes
Mga KABAYAN! I went to DILIGENT MARKETING just this afternoon (Feb. 23, 2012). SCAM sya. Puedeng sila sila rin ang nagcomment dito para ibuildup kasi madami sila sa ofice, 3 guys sa receiving area, 4 girls sa loob (HINDI girls). They will convince you to pay 200AED for the processing of your employment (freezone daw kasi).

When I got home from Ajman (yeah I came from Dubai with my sis and nephew!!) I went to the email that they have sent and noticed the email didn't indicate the company name "HR" lang nakalagay, first name basis over the phone and only instructions on how to go there, no map or anything.

TOTALLY HEARTLESS BEASTS!
 23rd of Feb, 2012 by   miavictoria +2 Votes
Before my "interview" 2 Pinays was wrapping up na, they were almost done when I came in. After discussing the TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE OFFER, I told the girl "who OWNS the company" that I need to discuss the offer with my sister. She said it's okay if I'll ask her inside (she didn't want me to be out of her sight, maybe because I might ran into someone to ask.: Intended that the lobby is empty). She said if ever the "boss" will not hire me, they will give my 200AED back. My sister had to withdraw (well she just called her friends while she was out) and immediately asked me to leave. What a relief!

We took the bus and there I saw the 2 Pinays, we started conversing about the offer. I was applying for Secretary, they asked me to pay 200AED, they were applying for Ticketing Officer post and was asked 50AED each. (On their way up, they saw a Pinay and she warmed them not to go but since they just called in sick and traveled so far, they went upstairs, they immediately asked if they need to pay something.. And then the lecture transpired). REFUNDABLE? I saw their receipt and there's this tiny note at the bottom saying
"This is for processing blah, blah, blah and is not refundable" Also took pictures. Will post them in a jiffy!

PLEASE DON'T BE FOOLED! I pity those people who paid 200AED when all they need is a decent job! =(

23rd of Feb, 2012 by   araran +3 Votes
now its another alibi has been made, how many times i follow up my application, and still this abdullah still continuing stitching his story its not yet finish, always under process, different dates always telling that they will contact. Big liars !!!Please don't be fooled and those who are supporting this DILIGENT FRAUD COMPANY now you showed up yourself come with me together with the UAE LABOR authority and prove that your company is not FRAUD!!! explain the following...
1.the applicant is not the one filling up their application form " I will fill the application form for you and please just sign here." lines of the diligent recruiter liars
2.after signing, asking 200 dhs. for security purpose. promising 8z refundable if ur not being chosen but on the receipt written in a very small font not refundable.
3.If youre being selected by will call u after 2 day, on that day they will discuss about the salary package with Mr. abdullah. very nice package that you cannot say no. And If he ask you If you like the package and you say yes.He immediate ask you 200 dhs. to process your visa. After he will ask you to sign a PAPER CONTRACT. you will sign under the slot written TRAINEE.
4. NO OFFER LETTER.
5.NO SPECIFIC COMPANY FOR YOUR POSITION.
6.NO DATE SET THAT THEY WILL CALL YOU.
7.NOBODY IS ANSWERING IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW UP. IF THEY ANSWER YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED ONLY
IF YOU ASK WHAT COMPANY YOU WILL BE JOINING THEY CANNOT TELL.
IF YOU ASK WHERE YOU WILL GO IF THEY CONTACT YOU THEY CANNOT TELL.
IF YOU ASK TO WHOM YOU NEED TO KEEP IN TOUCH IN CASE THIS MOBILE 0551836101 IS NOT AVAILABLE THEY WILL NOT GIVE.
8.TELL CANT TELL THE RIGHT DATE WHEN YOU WILL BE JOINING TO THEIR FRAUD COMPANY.ALL THE DATES THEY JUST TOLD THAT YOU WILL BE JOINING IS ALWAYS MOVED!!!IS THIS A JOKE????2 TIMES MOVE MAYBE ACCEPTABLE BUT 5 TIMES??CRAZY DON'T FOOL US...
WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE U DILIGENT FRAUD ???
PLEASE STOP IT NOW!!!
 24th of Feb, 2012 by   UNITY OF PEOPLE +1 Votes
THIS IS WARNING FOR MR. ABDULLAH & MR. MOOSA & ALL HINDI GIRLS WHO WORK IN THIS FRAUD COMPANY, THAT IF THEY DO NOT STOP THEIR FOOLING WITH IN A WEEK THEN WE WILL FOOL THEM .OUR GROUP IS COLLECTING EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU AND WE WILL MEET YOU ON YOUR SITE WITH MEDIA VERY SOON ...IT'S OPEN CHALLENGE TO THIS COMPANY.IF THEY ARE NOT DOING FRAUD THEN PROVE YOUR IDENTITY IN FRONT OF MEDIA.ANY ONE WHO WISH TO JOIN US, JUST EMAIL US ...
 24th of Feb, 2012 by   Janeth12 0 Votes
Dear KABAYAN:
Nag apply ako sa Deligent Group of Company at binigyan nila ako ng employer at sa ngayon sa Alnader Group bilang isang secretaria binigyan nila ako ng papeles para maka pag trabaho sa dubai at sa ngayon maganda naman ang kanilang kinalalagyan ko. Sa ngayon isang taon mahigit na ko sa kanila at patuloy pa rin ang aking contrata. Sana makatulong sa inyo ang aking letter na ito.

Sincerely,
Janeth
 24th of Feb, 2012 by   sarath kunat +1 Votes
to miss janeth,
are u sure that you are telling the truth ? or you want us to be fooled again by this people? you mean this is the way they hire people like what araran said? if you are not lying why the name of your diligent company fraud is in the complain board.?do you know mr. mousa, abdulah?and you use your own language to fool more kabayan?they pay you to do this?if they help you to get your job, how much you are earning now?please don't make false hope using this site especially to your kabayans instead you must stop this fraud company in their monkey bussiness.
 25th of Feb, 2012 by   Raghav127 0 Votes
i am here to tell true about this company, My name is Ragav, Indian national holding the Hr/administrator position for Group named as A1 INVESTMENTS & RESOURCES Group"
As an Hr Manager i would like to inform all job seekers that diligent is our Client. we always do recruitment through this company whether its local or overseas. In year 2011 the diligent have recruited 12 data entry operators for our operational department.
Recently in Jan 2012 they have done overseas recruitment from India, Pakistan & Philippines. The category of recruitment was Telesales & customer Service.
I dont know what why this negative propaganda is going on here. The people they doing these things are not professional. this is the reason they are unemployed, Because no company in any part of the world will not accept you if you have negative thinking. These kind of people whenever they hired or whenever they get jobs in any company, They do do same politics in companies also.
Well be true with perople, Dont misguide any job seekers, Thats what i want to make you people undertstand.
 25th of Feb, 2012 by   sozaph -1 Votes
hey today i went for interview in this company. they asked me 200 . but i given 100..they told me they will call me after 2 days...that time i have to pay 100... i am confused. please give me details about them
 29th of Feb, 2012 by   Robert Joseph 134 -1 Votes
I am British Guy, Recently placed for the position of Customer Service Team leader in month of February. My employer name is Du, and now i am working as an outsource employee. I am very happy to work in this part of world as here i found a stable and tax free salary.
I would like to thanks Diligent Group for there professional services. :)
 29th of Feb, 2012 by   sananah 0 Votes
this company is fraud or what?why too much people complaining here?and there is mr. robert, raghav saying they got a job?
how many months they wait?did they pay also like the others?please help me to decide because im going to tommorow for interview.

Health Care Reform: What Now?

Latest Groups