logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Carrington Mortgage
Fraud and lies to consumer!
2. (14 mins ago)
Mirena IUD
Horrible Side Effects
3. (15 mins ago)
FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
4. (16 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
5. (21 mins ago)
Century Link
No gift card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Airtel Prepaid - Orissa Complaints & Reviews - So bad customer care service provided by Airtel Orissa

Airtel Prepaid - Orissa Contacts & Informations

Airtel Prepaid - Orissa

Posted:    Jayanta

So bad customer care service provided by Airtel Orissa

I belong to airtel customer in (orissa state) not able to contact the customer care through 121 or 9937099370. The behavior of the customer executive is very pain full when i contact through another Airtel no. Because they block my mobile no. to customer care since 17.5.07. If a customer do not get the answer of his query then what is the need of customer care. THE executives (male & female) only engaging themselves in gossiping in the air conditioned rooms. If this problem persist then the time is not fare away when AIRTEL service will gone out totally from ORISSA.
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jun, 2007 by   tejveer +1 Votes
I belong to airtel customer for no 9938862499 in (orissa state). Not able to contact the customer care through 121 or 9937099370. I subscribed for gprs from 24/05/07 but by now they have not sent the mobile office setting on my 3120 nokia handset to which they are supposed to send within 4 hours. This is the example of pathetic service by airtel.
 23rd of May, 2008 by   Gaurav Chaturvedi 0 Votes
Respected Sir
My compliant that I am trying your phone no that is 9937099370 but it does not exits . What is the problem . I want to know that wheather is there any offer for me from Airtel Customer Care Service . I shll be really greatful to you if you can kindly let me know urgently on my cell phone no that is 9777148701 urgently and should I grt it recharge now or later on that is 1 Sep 2009 .
 23rd of May, 2008 by   Gaurav Chaturvedi 0 Votes
Respected Sir
Please contact with me urgently on my cell no that is 9777148701 . I shall wait for your call.
 4th of Aug, 2008 by   CHINMAYA DASH 0 Votes
Making So many Customers in rural area, airtel official persons are thinking that:-
Customers created by themselves, because of airtel policy.
This type of thinking can developed by a high salary intellectual personality basically airtel sales team.
But
They should understand that, the creater can be a destroyer in negative region.
we have given our blood to airtel, which was the pillar of success.
and
we can also break that pillar in a little time.
let it be...
Sunil Mittal Sir should aware about this.
 16th of Sep, 2008 by   R.madhan kumar 0 Votes
Dear sir

sub: please block my sim card 9791781235

I lost my sim card before a week.I told to customer care to block my sim card, but still now its not get blocked.so please kindly block my sim card as early as possible.

Regards
R.madhan kumar
 25th of Sep, 2008 by   bikasha rajan das 0 Votes
i am airtel prepaid costmear.my number is 9937078791, GPRS my activected.
 10th of Mar, 2009 by   Anil 0 Votes
A VERY BAD CUST SERVIVE COMPANY. ALSO A CHEATING COMPANY, ALWAYS DEDUCTING MONEY WITHOUT THE CUSTOMER KNOWING BY PUTTING A HELLO TUNE, SO I CHANGED MY SERVICE TO RELIANCE
 13th of May, 2009 by   amit 0 Votes
Orissa's "Airtel customer care" name should be changed to "Airtel customer tension Plus". Name suggested "Tension plus" because of may reason 1) Unnecessary Money deduct by activating Hello tune. 2) Deducting money on browsing even after monthly GPRS unlimited activation 3) passing informal comment through sms on less recharge.

Does Airtel customer care people in orissa know anything about professional life and there Job Responsibility? What is there manager doing on AC room? mises kahuchantiki kama na kariba pani.:-)
 14th of Nov, 2009 by   Kushal Barnwal 0 Votes
I use airtel sim, my phone no. is 09556157671. I want to use Rs 35.00 internet pack but it is not installing in my mobile. After dialing *567*35# the message shown that "this facilities alredy activated on your mobile" but when i use internet the uses charges deducted from my main balance.
please resolve this problem.
 8th of Oct, 2010 by   Bijay Samantasinghar 0 Votes
Hello sir,
My Air tel number is 9937142304. I receive many sms for deposit identity proof. why? Add send the address for deposit my identity proof.
 20th of Mar, 2011 by   S. K Vatsa 0 Votes
I bought the air tel prepaid connection knowing the sevices of air tel are very good. But after activation I found the air tel is busy in fraud services.like providing paid services without consent of customer.They are deducting amount for those services which you never apply even there is no balance amount they are charging in minus side. Forget about the customer ( KASHT MAR) service. 1st few minutes you bear unwanted advertisement. if you success to call customer representative, He will cut the phone without listening you. Hence I decided to change the service provider along with my some friends who are also sufferer of air tel customer care. my mobile no. is 8658155432 my another bsnl service are quit good and best in comparision of private service provider which I am using since last 8 years. But faded with air tel in last 5months.
 23rd of Mar, 2011 by   sangram keshari patra 0 Votes
hello airtel,
my number is 9937123366. i have been using airtel network last three years. as your information i am potential customer for airtel. but now a days i am facing many problem from yours side like automatic mirchi mobile activate and deducting my balance. and also not responding customer care. so please stop this type of work and try to solve my problem
yours customer
sangram keshari patra
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   BENU VIDEO 0 Votes
BENU VIDEO KO CHANGE KARO KYUN KI WOH EK GHAMANDI INSAN HAI
USKO DISTIVOTER SE NIKALO AUR KISI AUR KO DO WARNA WOH BANDHABAHAL KO KHA JAYEGA
 27th of Apr, 2011 by   sidhartha kumar parida 0 Votes
hello airtel,
my number is 9937196891. i have been using airtel network last five years. . but now a days i am facing many problem from yours side like automatic deducting my balance. I was try to talk with customercare but not taken my call deduct my balance. so please stop this type of work and try to solve my problem
yours customer
sidhartha kumar parida
 8th of May, 2011 by   Raju Ranjan 0 Votes
I belong to airtel customer in barbil (ORISSA) having mobile no 08018502600. From my balance on dated 07/05/2011 Rs/-80 has been cut, when I contact 198, 121, and 9937099370 not able to contact them.
When I contacted to another no they logged a complain (752312000) and assured it will be solved and money refund before 11/05/2011. But again after that my balance is being deducted from balance, when I contact him they respond there is server problem do data will be provided, again & again saying same. I have irrited with airtel service.
If a customer not get answer his querry what is the need of customer care.
 13th of May, 2011 by   kumara swamy 0 Votes
I am being the customer of Airtel for last six years 5 years in Kolkata since 1 year in Bhubaneswar. To surprisingly neary an amount of Rs.200/- or more deducted from my prepaid account and when searched It shown that have chatted for more than 57 minutes twice.
Where as I have not used atall your phone by that time as I am travelling by car by that time and I am received calls and dailing though that phone. My No. is 9937016969 please chek and come back to me what happened. Bad service today I have notices.
 15th of May, 2011 by   mukesh panda 0 Votes
I am a customer of airtel since 2005, from last few days i found that Rs 5 deducted daily from my number a/c (9937384496).
when i contact to customer care today they answering that i have activate some thing.But i never have activate such rubbish thing. I want my deducted amount.
 24th of Sep, 2011 by   Pratik Misra 0 Votes
I have been using airtel network for quite some time, there wasnt much problem as of now, however I am not satisfied the way my complaint call to customer service was handled. My telephone no. is 9938449030, I recharged my mobile with monthly sms pack for Rs.33 which was confirmed thru the transaction id no.579897191, however when I sent sms the balance was deducted frm main balance. When I spoke with one of the customer service executive, he was rude and made me feel as if I am a fool and dont undestand the msg. When i asked him his name he told its John Abraham. I asked him to connect my call to his supervisor with whom i can discuss the matter. he put my call on hold for long time and later told me that supervisor is unavailable.When i asked him where the customer service office is located where i can visit for the same. I was mocked upon and was told that its in IBM kolkata.this is very disappointing that customer service in airtel for orissa is pathetic and no one cares what the customers problem is.No one understands the urgency of the problem. I know my call was recorded, u can listen to it the call was done on 24/09/2011 at 12:05.I would appreciate if the matter is resolved asap and please ensure u recruit right person for the job not some one who doesnt care abt customer service.
 7th of Nov, 2011 by   yuceem 0 Votes
My wife has Airtel mobile no 9937511838, prepaid. We find that our balance is coming down daily without even using the phone. We had gone abroad during August -Sepat 2011 and the phone was switched off. But we found the prepaid balance of around Rs400/ had become nil during the two months. Your no121 has no provision for registering a complaint. Please check and refund the unauthorised and clandestine deductions that have bben done. Or else I will switch over to any other service provider under number portability.
Umesh chandra Mishra
Bhubaneswar
 9th of Mar, 2012 by   Ashok kumar pattnaik 0 Votes
Sir
I have taken one Air tel Sim (9938854595) on 17.02.2012 from Champa Agancies (Patrapara BBSR) n submitted the document. After 7days d connection deactivated due to want of document @ head office. I again submitted papers.but it dint help to activate, so i went to Khurda with partner of Champa agencies to know the matter. The Gagan communication (Khurda) not forwarded my papers to head office so we brought the papers n went to Bapujinagar Costumer relationship center to handover the papers. Bapuji nagar front office denied to accept the papers. I also come in touch with Nodal office but in vain. If a sensitizers will suffer like this can u help to activate the sim once again ? My contact No 9861078995 (Airtel) Mail ID - ashokpattnaik@ymail.com

The US Ponzi Schemes are Exposed