Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

about balance deduction

rajasthan
barmer, India
Phone: 8107136508
My mobile no. is 8107136508 i had recharge my account with 100 rs on 02/03/2015 at 11am and airtel deduct my 50 rs balance at 5:00 pm when i call customet support for help then they said about we deduct your balance for net(mb data) but till in my account 10mb data is remaining then balance also deduct from my account . and customer care repeat only one thing sir aapke mb ka balance kata or koi bat sun ne ko ready hi nahi h
Please sir improve it ...
And refund my balance
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Mar, 2007 by    0 Votes

Airtel Prepaid - Free calls - roaming charges
India

Normally i will receive free calls from Airtel regarding their products.

When my mobile is in roaming, whenever i receive free calls, if i take that call, then the amount will be deducted i.e., charged to the user. As it is a free call from airtel, i don't think the amount should be charged to user.
 4th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

Airtel Prepaid - Bad customer care service
India

Hey i possess a airtel prepaid service. I got a recharge of 777 bugs 10 days back n after date my outgoing messaging is blocked... i went to airtel office they said it will be k in 2 days... now they are not listening to my complaint and still its blocked... airtel service is so bad man...
 1st of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
I recently purchased an airtel prepaid mobile sim having the number 9932713777. For the past few days I have been trying to contact the customer support people on the toll free number 121.
When I dial 121, then sometimes it says that there is congestion in the network and so I should dial afterwards. At other times a prerecorded message tells me that my request can not be processed since the maximum number of tries have been exceeded.

Somehow when I reach to the menu to talk to a customer support person, another pre recorded message asks me to send a toll free sms to 121 and my query will be resolved within 24 hours. I sent a message requesting them to register my number for the do not disturb facility, but even after 48 hours there is no reply from airtel.

I should like to warn other customers to beware of airtel and avoid taking airtel services of any kind. These companies are only interested in making fools of customers and taking them for rides and don't care about their grievances. It is time TRAI took strong notice of such matters.
 1st of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
I bought an airtel prepaid sim, with mobile no. 9975453713 in nagpur, maharashtra on 26/08/2007 and i have submitted all the require documents to the retailer, but my no. disconnected on 27/08/2007. Then I called at the cst. care & I have been told that my documents hasn't reached airtel office since then my mobile hasn't been reactivated.

Very poor service!
 14th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
The Airtel Network in BITS,Pilani Campus is not functional at all at any time of the day. No call connects. No call can be received. Only the sms service works. If you desire to make a call you have to dial the number many times and if u get lucky it connects. All the incoming calls do not connect. They get dropped.What sort of service is this?

Beware!
 20th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

Airtel Prepaid - Poor service!
India

Its regarding the Internet activation through the mobile. It will be activated, i will be charged and after i use it for 5 mins it will not get connected. When i try calling customer care, they'll just ask me to send a query through sms but no response from their end. This happened for about 6 times from past 10 days. What should i do with such a service?

Plz advise smb!
 26th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

Airtel Prepaid - amount deducted
India

I have bought a airtel prepain connection on 13th of sep. 2007 and they deduct 300 rs. saying that the amount was recharged wrongly on 25 of august 2007. this is very ugly act by airtel they r making fool of their consumers plz say no to air tel haryana
 4th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes

Airtel Prepaid - NO PROMOTIONAL SCHEME

I AM COMPLAINING FOR NOT GETTING ANY OF THE PROMOTIONAL SCHEME'S FROM AIRTEL,
MY SIM CARD IS APPROX 10 MONTHS OLD TILL NOW I HAVEN'T RECEIVE ANY OF THE SCHEME TILL NOW SO I AM COMPLAING FOR IT. I THINK THAT I WIL GET NOW A POSITIVE REPLY FOR THIS.
THANKING YOU
-KUSHAL RATHI
 20th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Airtel Prepaid - harrashment and unsufficient service

1. harrashment .
2. unable to talk with customer care.
3. unsufficient service.
4. and company charged me without give me detail.
 27th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

Airtel Prepaid - Deducting money
India

Yesterday(27-3-08) night Airtel has downloaded a song, hello-tune on my mobile without my consent and deducted the balance money from my Prepaid connection, no: 9910718945.
 1st of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Airtel Prepaid - money deducted
India

airtel has subscribed me for hello tunes thrice without my permission and they have also deducted money from my account . i want my money back

Airtel Prepaid - about missing simcard
Airtel Prepaid
India

I lost my mobile with simcard at 24/04/08.The validity of sim upto 28 /04 /08 . So I need to close my simcard.
 25th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I lost my mobile with simcard Mobile No.9960882997 Due to security I want close my simcard .
 25th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I m lost my simcard before 2 months ago. before complaint, my simcard utilised by another persons. Then i m giving compliant to my local retailer. but still it can be utilised by other. so please verify that either the sim card is on my name or not.If it is on my name i want to disconnect (close) my sim card.
 6th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Airtel Prepaid - not responding for the submitted complaint
bharti airtel
India

the services of 2906 is deactivated on 25th of april but the amount is deducting till the date. because of that the amount is not sufficient in my a/c that's hy i can not call to the people
 10th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Airtel Prepaid - REJECTION OF APPLICATION FOR PREPAID
AIRTEL
www.yahoo.co.in

sir,
i had given an application for airtel prepaid with my documents
electricity bill for address proof
and admit card of class 10 cbse board as my identity proof.
but my application was rejected. i want to know what steps i will have to take to prevent such a happening as the rejection my sim.
my phone number 9771836603.
sim no-89915221000029140635.
yours sincerely
shubham kumar
 3rd of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Airtel Prepaid - Unnecessary amt deduction
Airtel
www.airtel.in

On this may 2008 i got some messages from airtel service from no:64611010 on dates 13/05, 20/05, 29/05. For every message they had deducted 10rs. When ever i call to 121 they are telling different different stories like:- "u had selected TEXTWRAP, RINGTONE, COMICS...". But i didn't subscribe any of this, which they had said. I am not satisfied with this service...
 19th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Airtel Prepaid - no network coverage
PUNE
PUNE
Phone: 9766208103

NO RESPONSE TO OUTGOING CALLS.
THEY RESPONDING OUTGOING FACILITY FOR YOUR NUMBER IS TEMPORARILY RESTRICTED.

MY MOBILE NO IS 9766208103

IT'S HAPPENING FROM YESTERDAY.
 30th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
my airtel no.9840558535,
from airtel they are sending the download wallpapers message
just if I click that message suddenly they are simply deducting Rs.50/- and send the message like thanks for downloading wallpapers. Without my approval how can they deduct even without downloading the same.
it was regularly happens.
this is totally injustice.
pls. look into the matter and re-imburse previous amounts.
thanks & regards,
mohideen
 30th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
sometimes if I give any missed call to any other persons,
amounts are deducted.

Make Sure Windows Is Up To Date!