logo
search

Airtel Postpaid Billing Services Complaints & Reviews - Not able to pay bill online and not receiving any reply from customer care

Airtel Contacts & Informations

Airtel Postpaid Billing Services

Posted:

Not able to pay bill online and not receiving any reply from customer care

Airtel India
India
airtel.in
I have moved out of India and due to urgency and other factors I was not able to pay my bill for Airtel number 9958810572.
As nobody is using this phone after I left, I contacted airtel customer care through email and asked them the procedure for bill payment of outstanding bill online and closing the connection.

In reply they sent me the process but that process of bill payment was giving error as Invalid number. I reverted them that this process of bill payment is giving error. In reply they sent me an acknowledgement number of the complain.

Then, after waiting for someday, I tried again to pay the bill. But it is giving the same error. I am following up with the airtel customer care from last 2 months but they are not replying to my mail. Last reply i received from them was 2 months earlier and that was the acknowledgement number.

Can somebody help me out of this situation as I don't want to keep any debt in my name back home (India).
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I do agree with complain it just ridiculus,
India's best mobile service provider doesnt have user friendly site for pay bill online. site got crashh everytime while go for pay my braodband bill online.

previously I thaught that airtel is best in any kind of service but now I feel that time of airtel gone. if cunsumer wasting couple of hrs to pay bill im such kind busy schedule life
we have lots of works other than payment of airtel bill.

when i login on airtel site I feel that i m in silly hell govt office where everything is happening except work.

2011 Forecast: Stocks, Housing and Oil