Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted: 2012-11-11 by

network problem

India
pravinparmar012@gmail.com
i had changed my operator from vodafone to airtel because vodafones network was not coming.before changing my operator i had clarified in airtel company that if your network will not come then i will immediately change the operator but they said this situation will not arise and i had changed my operator but now the network is completely gone.not a single point is coming.i had complained this in airtel company and also said that i want to go back in vodafone but they are saying that i have to continue this network till 90 days after 90 days only i can change my operator.i m a bussiness man and that way this is very big problem for me.so i request you to help me and give me a solution.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have 3 cell phones in my house with Airtel Sim card.
in Everyday from evening to midnight is we make a call it
is always shows NETWORK BUSY ...
And this problems not with me also with all mine friends those having Airtel Sim card.
Very BAD Service...
 9th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
This complain is in accordance to NETWORK PROBLEM of AIRTEL in P/O:- SARMERA, Dist:- Nalanda State:- Bihar.

I A.K.Sinha a resident of Vill:- Cheron P/O:- SARMERA, Dist:- Nalanda, State:- Bihar. INDIA am owing two prepaid connections of Airtel for the past One and half years. The numbers are as follows:- +91 9931910062 / +91 9934926735.

I am having regular problems with the network problem of Airtel since day 1. The signal in never weak but remains dead. Altough my residence is only 3 km. from the nearest Airtel tower which is situated at Sarmera. I never get my signal.

Altough having complained to your customer care division for nearly 50 times of the same nothing has been done to stop this. This careless attitude of Airtel made me write this complaint.

If the same continues I am sorry to say I will not only quit myself to some other network but will make all effort that can be done to switch all the existing customers to the same.
 25th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am having a airtel prepaid connection. But from last 3 days i m facing a network problem. As mobile is a necessity of life. So i m also need it.
 29th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am a consumer of Airtel prepaid for last 4-5 years. From last one year I have too much problem with the network in my home and as well as in office (10th floor) also. I am residing at Howrah (Central), Panchanantala and my office at Bentinck Street near Lalbazar P.S. I never talk at my home and for talk to somebody I need to came out at the street and also in my office at 10th floor I have also facing network problem, poor voice quality etc. Everywhere the problem only with the network not with the handset. I have been complaining to customer care for so many times and got the reply that we will do it and further no problem occur in future with our network. But I have been still facing the same problem and now I have to think to change the connection for getting better network like Vodafone.

If possible please look into the matter,

Regards,
Saibal Basu.
 10th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
i our area kuttalam nagai dist near mayiladuthurai
i many times complaints to the airtel customer care service centre.
but they not to solve the problem.

the problem is "airtel signal not covered in inside ofthe house"

this is the great lose of me.because i have applied lot of company reagarding job application.

may of the time my no is always not reachable...?

kindly solve quickly try to solve it.
 7th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I Rajinder Kumar Rana own an airtel postpaid connection.My mobile no. is 9779703785. I am facing network problem from about two months. I have complained about it to customer care many times.They always give me a complaint no.but i have never got any response from them.I want my problem to be solved as early as possible if you can otherwise disconnect my connection.I never expected this kind of response from an international company like Airtel.
 1st of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am using airtel prepaid service since last 2 years and my no is 9766174590.I am facing problem of network in my area which is very week since last 6 months and i have registered complaint in customercare but they did not solve my problem yet so please help me.
 5th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
There is problem in aitel netwokin our location, plz increase the frequency .we need to call to our family and friends who are staying aborad.
location: Madapur (Village), Korutla(mandal), karimnager (Dist).A.P., India
 1st of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Please sort out the network problem of this number:
 10th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Very worst service provided by Airtel. I have to make an important call right now, but i didn't have balance. So i have taken a Airtelt recharge card and try to recharge my account but it's failed due to worst network service from Airtel. Its says system busy please wait, i have been waiting for recharge since 45+minits. So when do i have to make that important call, completion of that importance. What a shame by the Airtel, the technology growing up and the service getting down.
 10th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
 24th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
dear sir,
I've a complaint about network problems...
My address- village kosihan, post- khangaon,
district- bhojpur, BIHAR-802 161

there are two network tower of AIRTEL. both are situated two killometer distanced from my location...
what i can say about problem of network coverage..
its so bad. A couple of time I've complaint the Airtel complaint departments.. but the problems are still showing us the QUALITY..

Airtel Logo Airtel