logo

American Income Life Insurance
WIERD
3. (29 mins ago)
Lumosity
Caught trying to take unauthorized funds from my checking account
4. (30 mins ago)
CHIVALRY CATTERY
bad cat breeder
5. (56 mins ago)
Dr. Richard Weiss
Charged for services not received

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Airtel Landline Connection Complaints & Reviews - Excess bill problem!

Airtel Contacts & Informations

Airtel Landline Connection

Posted:    vishal jain

Excess bill problem!

Airtel
India
I am already using Airtel Landline Connection. But i m not satisfied with the service they provide. My bill exceeds every month. I had a talk with costumer care & they suggest me to change my plan but this time bill exceeds from the last time.in the bill they also charged hutch tunes which i never activated. If i call to costumer care phone remain on hold for long time. I don't find any other way to contact them so i made this complain!
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Nov, 2006 by   Moderndesignersonline 0 Votes
My self Pankaj Arora, residence of 4048, kacha bazar, ambala cantt. i am suffering from your company's behavior, and i am going in financial loss from your company.

I take a connection in July and that time my plan was 350 +299, in October i request at 121 for migration of my plan into 444turbo, they were saying that time that it will take maximum 5working days, but they migrate my plan after 12-13days, in between i told them to disconnect if u can not migrate it.

after 12 days they migrated and then after 10days a man comes to me and ask for disconnection of telephone & DSL, and he convinced me to continue Airtel connection , his name is Tajinder singh, he requested me to write reconnection of Telephone & DSL, and after 5-6 days Airtel company has disconnect my telephone service and DSL both, and i have only one & single phone right now, and i am going in loss, because customers always be in touch with us. and right now they all are not capable to contact us. now do some thing otherwise i will take serious action , i am looking your laziness from 24nov.2006. my Telephone is disconnected from 24 nov2006, without any intimation.
 1st of Dec, 2006 by   Ashima Gupta 0 Votes
I am using airtel landline for the last 6 months. Initially i have taken the 999 plan (Landline + DSL) in june. By the end of june i called them to change my plan to 499. they said it will be done by 30th june. after that i received my bills containing Rs 499 as connection charges for 2-3 months. But for the last 2-3 months I am again receiving the bills with 999 as connection charges. I have called them many times to correct the bill but they said I will have to pay the bill as they have sent. Also, they have disconnected my outgoing facility. This is very wrong. I suggest everyone do not use Airtel!
 23rd of Apr, 2007 by   Balraj 0 Votes
I had taken a broadband connection and a landline connection, for the past 2 months the bill given by airtel is more than expected, the bill is of landline connection. Last month i got a total bill of rs.1,137.44, the bill for landline was rs.689.60/-, in this call to mobile was made 443 times (can people make such many calls for a landline, with having 3 mobiles in the house??). Ok, fine i how ever made the bill payed.

Last month, this time the total bill was rs.829/-, the landline bill saying rs.381.17/-, this time the call to mobile was 258 times ( can people make such calls after being given the 1st bill saying " u made 443 calls"). My last-last month bill was total rs.581.18/-, with landline bill as rs.100 some change, making call to mobile 33 times. So, we middle class people affording 2 make just 33 calls, how can airtel give us the bill saying "u made 443 calls".

Last month i gave a complaint on this mis-bills, the complaint no. Is 15158319 and asked for itemized bill, till now i did not receive that bill and also complaint about to check my landline. This means airtel is making customers pay their bills, whether u made such calls or not.

I cannot bear these kind of mis-bills and i request airtel to reply to my complaint.
 26th of Sep, 2007 by   Chandra P 0 Votes
I am based in Bangalore and have Air tel Broadband connection. I haveshifted my place and asked for transfer for the same. First day Air tel people told me it will not take more than 1 week for transfer as they
have looked at new place. They told me it is feasible and can be done within 1 week. However Shifting was not done in 1 week, after 1 week I asked them they said it will be done within next week. This one week next week has become now more than 2 month and from air tel anyone xyz calling me and asking (threating) me to cancel the line.

One x customer care say I do not need to pay the rental after i have asked for shifting and other y customer care say I need to pay rental. I have asked for shifting and now phone is of Air tel.

I feel Air tel people has hires GOONDA like banks to talk to customer and when one asked them about these GOONDA, they say they do not know about them.

I only feel sorry state of the company run by a Good Business
man Mr. Sunil Mittal.
 2nd of Oct, 2007 by   ARUN KUMAR MATHUR 0 Votes
I am having a web express plan on my telephone number:07554221975 Customer ID No.: 10845049, and I have recieved a bill No. 251311554 for Rs315.00. The details show that Rs30.00 have been charged for down loading hello tune. How it is possible to download the hellotunes from a webexpress connection? because the facility of dialling is not provided.
Kindly correct my bill and send a revised bill. Or I will cancell the connection. THanks
A.K.Mathur
 3rd of Dec, 2007 by   sarwat ali 0 Votes
My airtel landline is not working, the red light does not show. I can not call 121. What kind of service is this...
 6th of Dec, 2007 by   Bhavik Mehta 0 Votes
Good Day!!

We are using Reliance Products (Cell, USB Data card, Broadband Connection) since last so many years. We have not faced this kind of misrepresentation before. I have approached Reliance office to get Internet Broadband connection just few days back. As I was using Reliance USB Card for Internet connection and I was quite happy with the services, I was getting from your esteemed company.

Few days before one of your representative (Kevin Badiyani, Cell: 94272 56061) came to my office (Saahil Overseas, Vraj Appartment, Panchnath Main Road, Rajkot – Gujarat) for the same reason. According to him for any Broadband Internet Connection, landline phone is compulsory. Though I was already using two other landlines, I went for Reliance Landline connection compulsorily. But after installation of Internet Connection and Landline Connection, I got information from R-Care and other resources that it is not compulsory at all.

I asked Mr. Kevin Badiyani for the same, first he has given reason that it is only for Rajkot area. Again I did talk to R-Care in front of him, then he convinced for the same. And also convinced that he is getting more incentives, if he sells combo services to customers (Approximately 600 Rs./connection ). Please note he has offered this 600 Rs. to me, for not to tell anybody else for this kind of misrepresentation. It was a height of marketing, I have ever seen before.

Thanks for giving your precious time to hear/read our complaint against your sales representative.

Hope you will do the needful at your end.

Kind Regards,
 2nd of Feb, 2008 by   Paras Pahuja 0 Votes
please show my airtel landline bill
 22nd of Apr, 2008 by   Adesh Hardar 0 Votes
ISD Line is not working Properly, its urgent,

Please do the needful, ASAP
 22nd of Apr, 2008 by   Adesh Hardar 0 Votes
ISD Line not working properly,

The Number is 080 -41489414
 30th of May, 2008 by   Vishakha Das 0 Votes
I have an airtel landline as well as broadband connection. For the last one month the landline incoming and outgoing is blocked. There was a delay in payments last month which was duly paid in some days and informed to the call centre. Even the incoming calls are barred due to some days in delay!and even after several complaints they have not released it. It is really amusing to see that a second bill has now been raised without providing service!
I have lodged several complaints and donot know where else to put this statement in the service line!
 16th of Mar, 2009 by   Haritha Enterprises +1 Votes
i need a detail bill of every numbers for my number
 17th of Mar, 2009 by   kshitij 0 Votes
my landline (no. 41721244) got disconected, but the internet is working proper .
what to do ? help!
 3rd of Sep, 2009 by   Sujith.G 0 Votes
i have an airtel landline (080 41269397)as well as broadband connection. For the7 days the landline outgoing is blocked. After several complaints they have not released it.

I have lodged several complaints and do not know where else to put this statement!
 8th of Sep, 2009 by   bharath hs 0 Votes
Airtel landline 08042037302 is not working.
 13th of Feb, 2010 by   chand kailash 0 Votes
i am an old person, i can not go to deposit, the bill on ur cash counter, where i find that, excuse that the server is down, hence they can not accept my cash payment, than i have to phone to 1999 or121 on further on calling and going to all option, i hear that, the
line is busy and the attending person is talking for a long tine, wht is option left for me
except to pay, delyed charges .

can i request that every month bill, may be collected in cash, as i am not getting the bill
in black and white, and i some time forget to phone on help line . on request from u r office
i accepted to see the bill at my comptur, that also goes wrong or fail due to so many causes
so i will request, if u wnt that i should, use airtel and keep the relation, which r going,
for the last 4/5 year, i will request that either bill may be sent or near by cash counter
be informed so that i can go and deposit the bill or may be collected from my residence, so that, delyed charges aare not levied on me
my no is 42273757 and addrs i s c-112 shakti nagar exten delhi 52
kailash
 12th of Apr, 2011 by   angela sharma 0 Votes
Completely agrees with the useless bhaviour of the airtel customer care. They misguide people by giving fake answers that the cable wire has been dropped in the area, whereas my friend in the same are, apartment as mine can access.
 26th of Aug, 2011 by   Charanjeet 0 Votes
Hi,

I have taken broadband and landline no .My outgoing calls and broadband service have been barred without any notice.I have raised a request on 19 Aug for reactivation of my number .On 26 i was told that you need to deposit yoyr outstandind. I deposti 552 Rs(reciept no 14-16525345) on same day.
Then i called on customer care. The customer care told me that request no does not exits in the system and askming me raise a new request which will take another 10 days
. I was shocked to hear this .
My no is 0124-4226852
This is what the Bharti provide servcice to the customer

Request NO is 49162414.

I was shocked by this and really frustated with that attitude

Cash 4 Gold Scam