logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
2. (19 mins ago)
Reliance Protectron
Worst Security System with awful service.
3. (22 mins ago)
Scam/Not Worth It

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Airtel India Complaints & Reviews - Airtel not letting me talk to customer care executive!

Airtel Contacts & Informations

Airtel India

Posted:    prakash rao

Airtel not letting me talk to customer care executive!

Airtel
India
I am prepaid customer of airtel since one year. Presently i am residing at ranchi, my mobile no is 09934523425. I am facing a serious problem and airtel is not listening to my problem. My problem is, when i am dialing 121 to talk to customer care, i am only able to browse up to 4th option but customer care spokesperson is available at 9th option. I am deprived of talking to the customer care executive. I just want to activate my facility again.

Its more than a month i am facing the above problem. I have already talked to local customer care at main road ranchi (besides vrindavan) thrice but they are not solving my problem nor paying attention to this problem. I have then wrote a mail to the local nodal officer at bihar-manish.ranjan1@bharti.com, but i received no reply or any action from him. This problem is not only with me but a lot of airtel customers around me. So i feel the need to let you know and be aware of the service given to the people at ranchi.
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Aug, 2006 by   RITESH RANJAN +1 Votes
i had ask for broad band connection in Bhopal M.P. in airtel but they refuse and said that there is DP problem so we will not provide u the connection what is this u cannot make customer satisfy and say that Aaisi aazadi Aur kahan i m serioue my cell no. is +919300683293
 17th of Aug, 2006 by   Anil rajaram vanjari +1 Votes
I am prepaid customer of airtel. Presently i am residing at ahmedabad, my mobile no is 9998504088. I am facing a serious problem and airtel is not listening to my problem.

My problem is, when i am dialing 121 to talk to customer care, i got that message that active your prepaid service but i have active my service last week i got incoming call and message and i have recharge my service and i show my balance 35.64 but i can not call outgoing anywhere.
 9th of Sep, 2006 by   MANISH GUPTA +1 Votes
I am very disappointed by the service offered by Airtel and the worst is that no body is there to listen, all gives you the false statments. I took my prepaid connection (9896462868) one year back. last month My custmer care got dissconneted without any prior notice. i want to deactivate my hello tune so how can i deactivate my hello tune.
 9th of Sep, 2006 by   muthu kumaran +1 Votes
I am muthu kumaran from hosur i m recharge airtel mobile office last 03-09-2006, but still no activated mobile offie i m already inform customer care 121 so many time but no response and no result still kinldly arrage the as well as possible thanking
 15th of Sep, 2006 by   Smt. Shyama Sarkar +1 Votes
I have no computer but found internet calls in my bill (as Per Bilaspur Airtel office person). I have no Broadband connection. And also i found that lot of calls which is unknown to me found in my bill. (as Per Bilaspur Airtel office person). I think this is not my bill may be this is the bill of telephone no .07752 410189 which i checked.

Thanks.
 3rd of Oct, 2006 by   Harish Kapoor +1 Votes
Hi, Harish Kapoor from Jagadhri, Haryana. My no. is 9896838978. I am using Airtel prepaid connection since 10 months and now from previous 2 months i have faced problem regarding call rates, SMS pack & 121 calling service as well. I have Recharge sms pach on 29/09/06 transaction Rs. 40/- and my balance are deducted many times while sending massage on GSM local mobile no. as on 30/09/06, 2/10/06 and as my 121 calling service is disconnected without any reason i send my complaint on 121 in 130 words and recieve a call two times from the no. 9896418350 but the executive call me just for formality he was failed to satiesfied me and disconnected call without solving my problem.
So all in all the complaint is as follows:
balance deducting however SMS pach is activted.
121 custemer care call is off
I want to get back all my deducted balance.
not letting me talk to customer care executive
 11th of Dec, 2006 by   gourav +1 Votes
Beleive me airtel sucks here now it is gave me well services for last 5 years coz i am a subscriber of airtel since 2001 but now i think airtel is worse here . my customer care service is deactivated from last one year . what the hell?

if they have a new theory of deactivating c.c if any subscriber make a call to cc 3 times in a day then this deactivation is for one month ??

but in my case my cc is blocked from feb..

also many times they deducted my balance without any rsn moreover cc executives are stupid persons at all except some decent guys.. female cce are illiterate i think coz whenever u put any qs. from them always she said sir plz hold down for a minute while i;ll conform this .. they all know nothing abt cc responsibility..

i placed my complaint to all like "NODAL OFFICER" . "APPELITE AUTHORITY" BUT THEY ALL ARE DEAF AND DUMB ???

they have nothing to say about our queries except: it i'll be fixed as soon as possible" but this day never comes...

nobody of this stupid hierarchy even replies to my complaint

HEY STUPID AIRTEL PERSONS IF U R READING MY REPLY THEN SALLO DUB KE MAR JAO CHULLU BHAR PAANI ME"'

b d w my no is 989*214806 ...
kar lo dunia muthhi me saalo coustmer tak ko to handle kar ni sakte dunia ko khak karoge
FU*KTELL
 21st of Dec, 2006 by   Suraj +1 Votes
I want to cancel my caller tunes subscription. How can I do this, somebody please help me.
 22nd of Dec, 2006 by   Sameer +1 Votes
My Cell Is Pre Paid. Damned i was Trying to Talk With Customer Care Since 3 Months But No Response From There... What The Hell Airtel India Is ? And Now My Incoming is Not Coming and And Outgoing and Messages r Going From My Cell...
 28th of Dec, 2006 by   shashidhar k s +1 Votes
I have got an airtel prepaid sim along with a motorola hand set with the Hero honls Splender+ bike. The company had assured me the free talk time of Rs.2000/- and free sms worth of Rs.1000/- the number of my cell is 09900530763, Initially i had got the talk time of Rs.2000/- fo the first month, when i recharged late by 15 days in the next month all the currency of nearly Rs.1800/- have been withdrawn. Initially they had assured the validity for one year. In this way the AIRTEL is cheating to the customers like me. This is a big fraud which has to be taken immediate attention and see that i get back my currency back. The custamer care is not responding to my complaint since 20 days.
THESE FRAUDS SHOULD NOT REPEAT IN AIRTEL!
 1st of Mar, 2007 by   Anil Singla +1 Votes
I am agree with the problem facing by the complainant.

I have the prepaid connection from around last 3 years. From last 6 months my customer care is (blocked) switch to SMS MODE, due to this i have not able to talk customer care executive. When i have any complaint, i have to call from LANDLINE phone and charged RS. 2 per minute. I have lodged complaint many time to open my customer care but no solution is given to me. If customer care executive is not able to connect to every customer then how they open customer care.
 15th of Apr, 2007 by   Amit kale +1 Votes
Even i have got problem wit customer care since last 2 weeks. I have activated my mobile office service and now i wanna deactivate it but im not able 2 cal cc, nor dial 56562. AIRTEL REALLY SUCKS!
 15th of Apr, 2007 by   Amit kale +1 Votes
The service provide by airtel... S*CKS. ALL PROBLEMS AND THEN THEY SAY the customer is IRATE, WAT SHOULD WE DO... CELEBRATE?
 16th of Apr, 2007 by   Avinash S. Kulkarni +1 Votes
Hi ,

I strongly agree with the complaints posed. AIRTEL is possibly the worst. (Others are not good by any means - but bearable)

AIRTEL service is literally in the air, YOU can't see it.

But its a good maxim that you can't change others, so change yourself. Change the service!!!

AIRTEL customer care service is really a very good FARCE. Very good entertainment... if u have nothing to do call 121 and ask anything... you won't get anything worthwhile...

Best luck
 29th of May, 2007 by   neha kaundal +1 Votes
I want to remove hellotune facility on my airtel connection. I have been searching for my problem since many days. Someone pls give me the solution to deactivate this facility.
 31st of May, 2007 by   RKV +1 Votes
AIRTEL SUCKS BIG TIME

It's a company full of jokers & very soon will close down if this is the quality of customer service they are providing. Vodafone is here & certainly they will provide services of international standards. AIRTEL better wake up. After making complaints endlessly for 10-15 days nothing been done on my complaint. Their customer care executives are useless & their Top management is lethargic & useless. They just keep giving follow up calls without sorting out the real problem. I was shocked to find out when they told me my complaint was resolved & closed whereas till date am having so much trouble with them.

I suggest to everyone who is having a problem with AIRTEL.

-Keep a record of all the complaint calls,
-take service request no.,
- note down the name of executives who speak to you every time you make a call to lodge a complaint

If they don't resolve your problem simply log on to consumer website http://www.core.nic.in/ & post your complaint there.
 2nd of Jul, 2007 by   surya prakash mishra +1 Votes
My cell no.9867975703 i want to cancel my caller tune.
 12th of Aug, 2007 by   pavan kumar +1 Votes
I am not having roaming facility. To talk to customer care executive. There is no way i am able to reach them. This isn't fair.
 21st of Aug, 2007 by   Manjeet Singh Rana +1 Votes
I am agreed to this. They do this when they do not want to speak to the caller. I am a 6 years since subscribed to Airtel pre-paid. Just due to this i fucked off their post-paid connection. They are just dumb and nothing happens whenever you give them a call. Call them fuckers or use any other abuse, they are used to it and have been hired just for the same. I would suggest you to kindly use other airtel connection to get in touch with them. However, they would do nothing whatever your case may be. They have readymade answers for every thing. They would not give you their right names or their full name. They do not recall what exactly you had spoken to them the last time. If you wana speak to me you can do it at 09871717334 or 09871858131. I am in Delhi.
 6th of Sep, 2007 by   JD +1 Votes
This is nonsense. There is no way i can talk to the customer service executive...

Is The Oklahoma Tax Commission Shortchanging Some Cities?

Latest Groups