logo

Casablanca Express
travelers
4. (20 mins ago)
Psg Surveys
Stay away from these con artist
5. (27 mins ago)
www.rstkd.com
They offer things, which they don’t have at all

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Airtel Complaints & Reviews - Customer ID

Airtel Contacts & Informations

Airtel

Posted:    sachin

Customer ID

Airtel company is not a trusted company verfication of customer id is by airtel company by just one phone if custmer is not available then cutoff the phone
Comments India Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Nov, 2008 by   Mohinder Singh 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

You are request to send my monthly telephone Bill in this mail id togramst@gmail.com
Becouse my office address has been change. My presently address is Aquagreen Engineering Management Pvt. Ltd.
B1/A6 Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate New Delhi-110044.

Regard's
Mohinder Singh
 21st of Sep, 2009 by   trinityneo 0 Votes
place's name of this919650458148 number's won
 10th of Nov, 2009 by   janardan rout 0 Votes
Sir
Please help me to find out one naughty fellow who has been disturbing for two day by calling me at odd time. I have lodged an F.I.R in his name in nearest police station, but they also unable to find out who is that naughty fellow. Plz kindly help me to tress him out/ his number is 09567146646

from
routjanardan@gmail.com
 7th of Dec, 2009 by   N.Ganesh,Chennai 0 Votes
hi...
My airtel prepaid number is 9677134143...
one person has traced out my last outgoing call history...today that person called me and told that i got your last call history from AirTel CustomerCare...
how it is possible???.he is disturbing me.
that idot Name is Rajesh Kannan and mobile no is 9994233926 he a also using the same network Airtel, he is working on Daily Thanthi news paper as a reporter, but i am not ready to go to a police or file a complaint.so
just i want to know about that,
1.how can he find the details about my last call history?
2.where its traced out my call history?and
3.who is that person help to him from AirTel Customer Care?.
as soon as possible plz give me a solution for that, otherwise i will be change my Airtel network.

i m very sorry to say about AirTel network.it's not secure, and
i think that better change my AirTel Network.

please do reply to ganesh9345111001@gmail.com.
 26th of Feb, 2010 by   VITAL +1 Votes
TO
THE CONCERN

i'm PHANI sir/madam .I gave a complaint about tower signals in my locality from the month of january we're facing the problem i contacted customer care for several times but the response is work is under progress i dont know what airtel is doing for 60 days .My locality is near chillukur it's near to kodada in nalgonda (dist) and the signals we're getting are from tower called (BURRUGADDA)

The signal strength is excellent but no out going or incoming to make a call we have to try nearly 100 time that to it depends on our luck and internet oh god it's worst the balance is getting deducted but the sites are not getting opened its really unfortunate to see that airtel showing this type of thing on customers

i'm providing cleraly the details of the tower

tower location is-BURRUGADDA
neraby village -HUZURNAGAR
nearby town-kodada(nalgonda dist )
 23rd of Sep, 2010 by   amee jain 0 Votes
respected sir,
i m facing loads and loads of network problem and despite of repeated complaints at bu center i didnt receive any response... i will b oblige to get sum help at the earliest.. 9892594818
 4th of Apr, 2011 by   pijush kanti gupta 0 Votes
Dear sir,
TO the area manager,
Reg: Wrong balance deduction
Apropos above I have to inform you that you have wrongly twice deducted Rs.25 & Rs.5 from my a/c while your customer care department have been repeatedly replying to my "STOP" message that no service is active on my number. Please explain & immediately refund Rs.30 wrongly deducted by you else i shall complain to consumer forum & port my number to other network along with 6 other airtel number of my family member. Your early compliance in this regard is highly solicited.
Thanking You,
Yours faithfully,
P.K. GUPTA
Senior Manager, CBI
 4th of Apr, 2011 by   pijush kanti gupta 0 Votes
Dear sir,
TO the area manager,
Reg: Wrong balance deduction
Apropos above I have to inform you that you have wrongly twice deducted Rs.25 & Rs.5 from my a/c while your customer care department have been repeatedly replying to my" STOP" message that no service is active on my number. Please explain & immediately refund Rs.30( to this number 9831153762 ) wrongly deducted by you else i shall complain to consumer forum & port my number to other network along with 6 other airtel number of my family member. Your early compliance in this regard is highly solicited.
Thanking You,
Yours faithfully,
P.K. GUPTA
Senior Manager, CBI
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   Nionika 0 Votes
I have complaints against Airtel Customer Care and really Got frustrated from Airtel customer care service, Neither they listen complaints and many times i have faced problem of deduction of money without my knowledge. And no a single person from customer care behaved genuinely. always behave badly n disconnect my phone most of the time. and now i am going to close my airtel no and will never come back to airtel in future.
 28th of Apr, 2012 by   Kekhriezhazo Solo 0 Votes
sir
i have made several complaint in regarding with my AIRTEL broadband connection bill, where my dsl id is terminated on the month of 9th March and their is NO CONNECTION TILL NOW 29-04-2012. NO actions were taken till now instead they call and disturb me every day and they have filed me a legal case. Their is no proper record in your server. Some representative executive tells me i don't have to pay the bill because of the error on the other hand the billing team ask me only this when are you going to pay the bill and they don't try to understand my problem. Adjustment of bill was to be made from 25th of February to 25th of March instead of resolving my problem they provided me a new bill 25th March to 25th April (still no connection) saying that i have to pay the outstanding. Please help me resolve my problem.
 2nd of May, 2013 by   G L Nagpaul 0 Votes
I own prepaid airtel mobile connection No. 9818758484. I am being charged full regular rates on ISD calls to Canada whereas l paid Rs 57/- to avail of concessional rate of 1/- per paise pr second. Pl make necessary correction and credit the excess amt charged. Thanks - G L Nagpaul
 12th of Aug, 2013 by   Apoorva chawla 0 Votes
Sir
reg:wrong balance deduction
My airtel prepaid no is 7752894775
I have taken this sim 20 days before since then i am facing various problems regarding std and local tariffs, net balance and call summary. None of the above mentioned stuff is working properly which results in unwanted balance deduction. I have contacted customer care many times, also registered complaint against all of above but none of your representatives is bothered to pay any heed to it. They are saying that they will refund the money back but nothing has been done till now.
Regards
Apoorva
 12th of Oct, 2013 by   Gift Nna 0 Votes
My name is Gift Nna I bought this Sim card on 8th October, 2013, my Mobile number is MSISDN:08020552586, Pin 1: 1111, PUK1: 44604218, my address: #1 Kogam Street, Bori Khana-Ogoni, my age: 13-06-1980. 8923420034488068319. Please send my customer I'd In my email: sanyie2006@yahoo.com. Thanks

Sleeping Comcast Employee