logo

Airtel Contacts & Informations

Airtel

Posted:    Rathin Kumar Das

VMS deactivated without notice

I have brought to the notice of Airtel Mobile Services on several occasions that my Voice Mail Service once activated was deactivated (without my knowledge) and activated (on my talking to them) and once again deactivated (without my knowledge). Is this company playing a regular hide and seek activity with their customers or is it always necessary to lodge your complaints with the complaint board to make them function properly. Please note that I am not interested in their connection for payment only but for their prompt services too.

The manner in which their customer service department handles their issues they could be running out of my and other good customers business soon, may be they are not interested in individual business and writing on this site is a way I could warn my friends and acquaintances. During the last discussions with their customer service I was informed that the VMS is active; which was a blatant lie. This company teaches persons to tell lies and lies only, with such bogus staff they deserve a royal blast.

I get calls from their customer service departments like "liar kings" of Airtel (at the back of my arse) and also with Text message (SMS) that they are trying to contact me when I am on a flight and that they would call after 4 hours but no call is received. Why do this company live on lies and money out of lies? May be that's the easiest way to make money for them.

They have to change their attitude towards public service or this company will certainly be listed in most complained list (82 now) internationally and will be soon in the gunnies book of world record for lies and a lousy service.

I think this is cheating their ignorant management and the Indian public, besides the shareholders by persons not responsible for their actions and consequences, for a quick buck.

Hope the message is clear and I expect their reply at the earliest and also stop this fooling business soon. The irony is that their web service is redundant for lodging complaints and servicing the needs of the customers, but only for their payment details.
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Apr, 2011 by   Umesh TV 0 Votes
Dear Sir, We have paid our Airtel bill @ your Gandbazar outlet & My Mobile no is 9845735026, Transaction ID of bill payment is 131675798, ARC Code 158, Serial No 0082.

Pls activate in priority basis...
 21st of Apr, 2011 by   Umesh TV 0 Votes

Pls activate OUTGOING CALLS in priority basis...

You Can Mix Your Own Laundry Detergent and Save!

Latest Groups