logo
search

Airtel Broadband Connection Complaints & Reviews - New Broadband Connection not Installed

Airtel Contacts & Informations

Airtel Broadband Connection

Posted: 2011-05-27 by

New Broadband Connection not Installed

Airtel
airtelbroadband.in
I am really shocked to be a victim of poor airtel customer service. I applied for Airtel broadband (Application number: TBLR243990) on 25th of May 2011. Guy named Naveen came to my house, took documents along with cash of Rs. 1100/- and promised to give connection between max. 3 working days. I waited for 4 (not just 3) working days. I have spoken to the customer care and even got the escalation contact of Lalit Chopra (080-41115338) but in vain as he doesnt respond over the phone. I logged complaint with Airtel (Complaint no : 46889256), was told that the problem shall be resolved withing 28th May else money shall be refunded. NOTHING HAPPENED!! I am shocked at this mockery made out of customers by Bharati Airtel !!
Is this how we should be treated for trusting a Brand? This is a Sheer DISGRACE! I dont need ANYMORE appologies, I need a SOLUTION!
Tanay Sahai
Purva Sunshine Apartment
Sarjapur Main Road
Contact no: 9902342067
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Internet Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes

Airtel Broadband Connection - WI FI is not working
Abhishek Sharma
b-119 sec-36 Noida, UP pin -201301
noida
Phone: 7838229345

our connection was started in 25 sept as we register our connection on 16 sept.
its not working fine after 1 day. we register our compalint in airtel with complaint no 161640633 on 27 sept.
we not getting any response from airtel.
kindly solve our problem or u will take ur connection back
 29th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

Airtel Broadband Connection - less speed of server n to computer
airtel
India

sir, i am new connection subscriber and mine server is slow and speed is below the 450kbps and after the connection of internet mine computer is also slowed by this, so i humbly requests to solve my problem as fast.

The 5 Best Ways to Save on Vacation