logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators...
2. (15 mins ago)
SELLS DEADLY BIRDS WITH DISEASES
3. (17 mins ago)
birds by joe
Birds by joe sells birds that die
4. (22 mins ago)
RUNS BIRD MILL
5. (24 mins ago)
Hangzhou DongGou Trade co ltd
Fraudulent supplier

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Airport Pune Pre-paid taxi Complaints & Reviews - Cheating on name of pre paid taxi

Airport Pune Pre-paid taxi Contacts & Informations

Airport Pune Pre-paid taxi

Posted:    mechite

Cheating on name of pre paid taxi

I came to Pune for the first time via Plane. So as I am used to take a pre-paid cab at airport I did the same thing here also. I collected my baggage and started walking towards exit. I saw a counter mentioning Pre-paid taxi. The rates were too high Ex Rs 250 for aundh...They mentioned that it will be on sharing basis and will drop u at ur place/flat. I thought I need to share with one more guy. So I gave them rs 250 thinking that if the auto rikshaw wala will charge more than rs 250 who are waiting out side airport...the counter guy took me to a Mini Van which was parked out side airport. It had passengers from Pashan Chinchwad aundh etc. So the Van guy dropped the Pashan guy first then he took me to aundh and then he dropped the chinchwad guy. For me it took almost 2-3 hrs to reach from airport to aundh.It was so frustrating bcoz u pay rs 250 and then these Van guys take u to each and every corner of pune and then drop u to ur place. Who the hell on this earth wanna use such kind os Pre paid service...waste of money and waste of time. next time I wont go to this counter. Even if I need to pay rs 250 to out side auto rikshwaw wala then atleast..I will save some traveling time...Just forget this Pre-paid taxi service at PUNE AIRPORT...Cheaters...
Comments India Car Rental
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Personal Details of Mobile Phone Customers Have Been Stolen