logo
search

Airphilippine Express Complaints & Reviews - Double charging of online ticket due to pare error

Airphilippine Express Contacts & Informations

Airphilippine Express

Posted: 2012-03-09 by

Double charging of online ticket due to pare error

This complaint is made due to double charging of our tickets bought online last March 7, 2012. There was an error on webpage encountered during the purchase of online ticket. The first online tickets purchase attempt was not confirmed due to error on webpage so I resubmitted the request because there was no confirmation made from my first tickets purchased, however, my second attempt to purchase the same tickets was successfully confirmed without realizing that the first request was already confirmed without notice, therefore, I was double charged with the same transactions. May we request for a refund of our payment made throught our BDO credit card. Here are the following data or transactions being double charged:

Airphil Express: Travel Reservations May 31 for Mr. Leo Lowell Manguiob ( Date of Purchase: March 8, 2012 12:04 AM )
Reservtion Code: PLZIZV
Date of Flight: May 31, 2012 / From: Cebu Mactan Int'l 2:45PM, Philippines/ to: Davao 3:50PM, Phil/ Flight: 2P 391

Airphil Express: Travel Reservations May 31 for Mr. Leo Lowell manguiob ( date of Purchase: march 7, 2012 11:32 PM )
Reservation Code: MHDEGG
Date of Flight: May 31, 2012 / From: cebu Mactan Int'l, Phil 2:25pml/ to: Davao City Phil, 3:50 PM / Flight: 2P 391

Please cancel: Travel reservation with reservation code - MHDEGG

Kindly confirm request to my e-mail add: leah_bacatan@yahoo.com or 09173145138

Thank you.

LEAH MANGUIOB
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Philippines Complaint category Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Debt Relief Agencies - 5 Things You Need to Know