airphilexpress

double booking transaction

Airphilexpress
Philippines
airphilexpress.com
This is my third time to submit a complaint about the double booking made by airphilexpress. Last September 6, 2011 I made a booking for two passenger routing (Manila-Tagbilaran-Manila) with departure date October 20, 2011 and return date October 22, 2011. I was surprised to know when my credit card billing arrived there were two booking transaction entered in my billing statement by airphil express amounting to 3, 564 per transaction. This two reservation have the same date of departure, same person and same flight no. I only reserve one booking transaction but upon checking to airphil express they told me that there two reservation made (reservation code NMUAWT & IIEKVQ).I Only received one confirmation at email add. I want to cancel the other reservation made. Until now, there's no reply from onlinesupport@airphilexpress.com that I received. My credit card bill due is already near and I don't want to pay the other transaction because it's just the same.I need a reply on what should I do with it. Pls. email me at neriecruz@yahoo.com

airphilexpress

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Philippines Complaint category Airlines
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

14th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Last September 6, 2011 I made online booking at airphil express routing manila-tagbilaran-manila (Oct. 20-22) for two persons amounting to 3, 340.00. When my metrobank billing arrived I found out that there is double booking transaction made. There were 2 reservation appeared on my billing. Upon checking two reservation code was made (NMUAWT and IIEKVQ), which have the same date of travel and same person. I only made 1 transaction. I hope a reversal of 1 transaction and I will pay only for 1 transaction.
 18th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
 19th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
This is my second time to submit a complaint about the double booking made by airphilexpress. Last September 6, 2011 I made a booking for two passenger routing (Manila-Tagbilaran-Manila) with departure date October 20, 2011 and return date October 22, 2011. I was surprised to know when my credit card billing arrived there were two booking transaction entered in my billing statement by airphil express amounting to 3, 564 per transaction. This two reservation have the same date of departure, same person and same flight no. I only reserve one booking transaction but upon checking to airphil express they told me that there two reservation made (reservation code NMUAWT & IIEKVQ).I Only received one confirmation at email add. I want to cancel the other reservation made. Malapit na kasi yung flight ng passenger hanggang ngayon wala pa rin reply ang airphil. Napaka hassle and I am not supposed to pay the other reservation made kasi pareho lang naman. Malapit na rin mag due yung bill ko baka kapag di ko binayaran yung isang transaction ma charge ako penalty which is not my fault. I hope airphil will do something to this double booking transaction. Thanks! Pls. reply to my email add- neriecruz@yahoo.com
 13th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes

airphilexpress - change of surname
reservation
Philippines

change of surname from Prince Jared Prince to PRINCE JARED MANDIPOL, flight from tacloban to manila, july 20, 2012, Reservation code OJNWPQ
 10th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
GOOD MORNING! GUSTO KO LANG PO SANANG MALAMAN KONG ANUNG GAGAWIN KO. KASI NAKALAGAY DITO POSSIBLE DUPLICATE BOOKING. PERO 'YUNG I BOOK-BOOK KO SAME LANG UNG TAO, HINDI KASI AKO NAKAPUNTA SA MLHUILLIER NUNG DAY NAG NAG FIRST BOOKING AKO. OK LANG PO BA NA 'YUNG DATING REFERENCE NUMBER PA RIN 'YUNG GAGAMITIN KO SA PAYMENT NGAYUN?THANKS!
 10th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
GOOD MORNING! GUSTO KO LANG PO SANANG MAG TANONG KUNG ANUNG GAGAWIN KO DITO. NAKALAGAY KASI PO DITO POSSIBLE DUPLICATE BOOKING. KASI 'YUNG FIRST NA NAGPA BOOK AKO HINDI AKO NAKAPUNTA SA MLHUILLIER 'TILL 6PM NUNG DATE NA NAGPA FIRST BOOK AKO. OKEY LANG PO BA NA 'YUNG DATING REFERENCE NUMBER PA RIN 'YUNG GAGAMITIN KO, THANKS.

Contact Us