logo

Musa Micro Finance
LOAN OFFER.
4. (53 mins ago)
sareez.com
Did not send me all items I ordered
5. (1 hr 7 mins ago)

Posted:    one8tty

ripped off

Victoria
Australia
i recently booked a flight and accomodation package from air asia. i too will have to agree with everything everyone has expressed here. they SUCK!! after submitting my credit card details for the package there was an server error, i immediately rang my bank and to my suprise the money had already been taken out. i then rang air asia to chase up the matter. i was told by the cust serv that they had no record of such a tranaction being made. so i rang my bank and they confirmed again that the funds went to airasia/go holidays. so i rang air asia again and i was then told that package deals are handled by go holiday. so i rang them. waiting on the phone for almost 1hr my call was finally answered i spoke to someone who said that my matter will be analysed by their finance people on monday and they will get back to me within 24hrs. it's been over 24hrs and still no word from them! so i decide to call AGAIN and here i'am waiting on them to answer my call, it's been 43mins and counting. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! i feel like i've been scam'd by this airasia holiday deal! am i gonna get my $$$ back? AIRASIA RUINED MY HOLIDAY!
Comments Australia Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Aug, 2009 by   NiuNiu 0 Votes
Air Asia is ruining my holiday too! I booked a two-way ticket (Kuching - Kuala Lumper) for 2 seats dated July 29, 2009 and i was shocked to find out that the departure date in my e-ticket was dated July 27 instead of July 29. I was pissed off because the flight (dated July 27 2009) had departed as it was the day after i double-checked my e-ticket from my mail box!! The e-ticket was actually sent late to me. I called customer service and they accused me of my wrong with very bad attitude!! What's that all about as they should have used their professionalism to provide their service to their CUSTOMERS. We are the consumers and we should have the rights to find out the truth of why this airasia was giving me the departure date that I, the airasia consumer, that planned out. I get even frustrated when the service from the airasia customer service is not friendly instead they sounds harsh. They even tried to persuade me to buy another air ticket which cost up rm400++.
 17th of Sep, 2009 by   Erick C 0 Votes
I just had exactly the same situation three days ago. I booked 4 tickets for my friends from Bangkok to Phuket. I paid by credit card, got a confirmation number from Air Asia by email. Yesterday (Sept 17 09) my friends went to Bangkok airport to take their flight and Air Asia told them that my credit card bank did not pay for the transaction. I was mad due to the fact that they sent me an email confirming the purchase of the tickets. My friends missed their flight, had to pay cash for the next flight. In addition I saw on my credit card online banking that they had approved the transaction by Air Asia.
I am disputing the charges.

Air Asia Sucks

Erick
Thailand
 8th of Oct, 2009 by   Ixonz 0 Votes
I encounter the same issue here.. same package offer by AirAsia Go Holiday.. from KL to Phuket on the 15th Oct.. Transaction went tru. but no confirmation email from them.. Nothing!! this is suck..

And, I am gonna fly on the 15th Oct. 09, yet i'm still not receiving anything from them.. and i can't even reach them via phone or email, wondering what kind of customer service they are, with this kind of cust. care service, they still proudly claimed that they are the most favourite malaysian's airlines.. dissapointing and irritating.. PUI!! SCAMMER AIRLINES!!

Anyway, i've already called up the bank and i'm gonna dispute..

Garry
 16th of Oct, 2009 by   colin meek 0 Votes
My complaint with AirAsia is more serious. In July this year I was charged four times for the price of just one air ticket. My phone calls to the Philippines office of Air Asia all went unanswered and the expensive overseas calls to Kuala Lumpur were put on hold (one for 32 minutes). Not once was I able to get any reply.
When in Kuala Lumpur I managed to get to see a harassed finance officer from AirAsia and he agreed that, apart from the one correct purchase, one more had been mistakenly deducted via my Debit Card. But, although I was able to show him the other two disputed items on my bank statement, he denied that Air Asia had ever made these extra deductions.
A few days after this I received a further bank statement from my UK bank indicating eleven irregular deductions in my account. I have never revealed details from my Debit Card to any organization apart from AirAsia, so this would appear to indicate that the company has an officer who is operating criminal activities using details from customer's cards to line their pockets.
My strong advise to you is do not purchase AirAsia tickets on Internet.
Apart from the above criminal activity, AirAsia has a very poor customer-concern department. It is one of those appalling organizations that make it clear that once they have your money they do not want anything more to do with you. The total failure of their Philippines office to answer a phone call, their policy of putting all phone queries on hold, their inability to accept that there is a criminal element working in their company, all make for an organization to avoid.
Colin Meek
 13th of Mar, 2010 by   PaulK 0 Votes
AirAsiaX... be careful.

Most recently, my wife and I were stranded in Abu Dhabi when AirAsiaX announced they were canceling service to/from Abu Dhabi in January this year. They didn’t notify us (their stranded passengers) until Feb 10th. Neither did they offer any accommodation nor answer our emails asking for help. We had to get back to Malaysia on our own. They won’t reimburse our additional expenses either.

They said they would refund the Abu Dhabi/Kuala Lumpur portion of our trip, but it will take them 30-50 days to process the refund. Such an attitude!

Watch out for these guys. If you are considering using AirAsiaX, It might be a good idea to develop a plan B... just in case.
 15th of Mar, 2011 by   htsow 0 Votes
I share another experience...

I book flight ticket from Penang to Macau years ago, and today just get to know through a friend that "AirAsia suspense Penang-Macau flight ". As I saw on the AA website that my BOOKING CONFIRMED until today, i didn't see the AIRASIA small notice at bottom! !

31th March have to fly but nobody from AA told us. No phone, no e-mail until today! ! use PREMIER LINE to phone AA and get charge RM150-160, get a stupid answer!! ask me refer website, link, notice, we can't do anything!!! Do you still believe AA? ? Disappointed! !!

Solution given by AA is not going to solution our problems but AA problems. They just refund and we need to wait for up to 60days and my friends get the refund after 120days. Another solution is reschedule and need to top up RM600 per person which is about RM3000 for 5 person of us. Do u think this is fair for us???

Kindly advice by everyone...

Let change the airasia slogan... NOW EVERYONE CAN LIES

Pro-Consumer Experts Give Tips for Car Buyers

Latest Groups