logo

Air Asia Complaints & Reviews - No one pick-up and engaged only

Air Asia Contacts & Informations

Air Asia

Posted:    yvonne

No one pick-up and engaged only

Air Asia
Malaysia
www.airasia.com
Very hard to get thru air asia phone included toll free, there no body pick-up or engaged only. I call since 11.30am until 4pm. Very bad...
Comments Malaysia Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Sep, 2008 by   Eric 0 Votes
Very bad. I tried too and it's true. Airasia service is the worst of all airlines!
 10th of Sep, 2008 by   Teresa 0 Votes
Totally agree, always ask to wait but never turn up
Above 2 week continuing call up, no one pick up the call
 23rd of Sep, 2008 by   Chan Boon Chew 0 Votes
I have similar experience several times and i am very upset every time when there is a need to call them (the latest one will be 2 minutes ago) due to their own problem (such as re-timed...etc). Very disappointed with AirAsia. The only attractive part is their price. If there is not much difference between their price and MAS/Firefly, i will not hesitate in one moment to choose MAS/Firefly.
 7th of Oct, 2008 by   vt 0 Votes
On the 1st week of Sept, knowing that AirAsia (them) would be discontinuing Macau-Kuching v.v for good effective end of Oct, they still advertised their promotion over the media offering attractive prices travelling on this route.

Obviously, everybody flocked into their website buying tickets for the next 6 months or so. 2 weeks later, I was aware that they began to re-shuffle this route from daily to 3 times a week. A week after that, they decided to discontinue operating this route effective 25th OCT.

I started making calls to their hotline, as I was holding more than 10 trips on this route (tickets purchased without promotion price). To my dissapointment, I was put on hold for more than 30 mins each time. A total of 10 calls were made for the next 3 days. On 17th SEP, 11am, since I was on my way to Hong Kong in KLIA, I approached their counter personally.

Nobody was manning their counter, as I stood there for more than 40 mins. The information counter reassured me that AirAsia counter was open, so I had no choice but to wait. Then katrina showed up followed by another girl. How could 2 person from that very same counter dissapear at the same time for more than 40 mins?

When I told Katrina about my flight bookings, she said everything is still confirmed. I insisted that she double check, when she then made a call. She then reply " Call our Call Centre, I cannot help you". I was given 2 numbers, one which is the same number, again on 'HOLD' and the other was a "Wrong Department!"quoted by the person answering the phone.

I don't have time to be kept waiting over the line ($ being spent) but Katrina was not helpful and kept on telling me to Call their Call Centre. She was impolite and was willing to give me her name so that I could write a feedback regarding her attitude back to her company.

Airasia had always being not one of my favourite no frills airline. They always re-time (shuffling few flights to one if the loading is light) their flights not regarding if you have a connecting flight (in the same airline), they will not be responsible and the word 'DELAY' is common. What pushes me to travel with them on this particular route is only the convenience which saves me time for a transit stop. With the attitude of their staff and the way they handle their operational disruption, my strong advice to fellow travellers is to avoid this airline by all means. Their price are not that cheap compared to other full service airline, sometimes they are more expensive due to hidden cost (which cannot be refund if situation like this occurs). Most probably, they would re-route me at the end, giving me no choice but to transit in KL, because they operate MFM-KUL v.v. 4 times a day (daily) with exceptional light load.

They may be one of the most successful no frills in South East Asia, that is because their passengers (mostly malaysian) were not given much option to choose the airlines to fly. Besides, once tickets purchased, no after sales service even though if flights were disrupted. Probably, Airasia tried to make passengers fed up from trying so hard to contact them thus giving up our paid trips. All my purchases were done using an user ID, which I cannot see the reason why they cannot let me know that my flight had been cancelled. Until today, they did not issue a notice saying that they discontinue this route which I bet a lot of passengers would be furious during checking in on departure day.

This is my only channel to voice out and share this awful experience because negative feedbacks or comments were not welcome in Malaysian papers, so as writing to them.
 24th of Oct, 2008 by   Helen 0 Votes
It is a very irresponsible after-sale service that i've never experienced b4. No one pick up my phone. I felt my ear suffering keep calling them... Air-asia really frustrated me.
 1st of Nov, 2008 by   air asia users 0 Votes
please..please..please..
pick up your phone...
i need to book my ticket right now...
 21st of Nov, 2008 by   jamal 0 Votes
i've call airasia call centre using 0387754000 for call within malaysia today. the answering voice machine just keep telling me to wait until there are available customer service officer. i've waiting until more then 10 minutes and suddenly no more connection. it is because my phone prepaid credit have been deduct from $28.19 to only 26 cent left. they stole my $27.93 just using their phone line. to make it worst, i've not yet talk to their customer service and they already charged $27.93. wtf . so anybody who wish to call their call center... just forget it.. it is better to buy a lot of food for your stomach than be cheated like me
 27th of Nov, 2008 by   tan 0 Votes
I just only have one meaningful word for AirAsia services. F U C K O F F !
 22nd of Dec, 2008 by   Justin 0 Votes
1st time traveller with Air Asia. Never Again. The worst service I have ever receieved from an Airline. Justin. Melbourne. Australia
 27th of Feb, 2009 by   kiki +1 Votes
recently airasia offer travel insurance and supersize luggage up to 15kg. seem like by choice but when payment section they just direct add on into your bill even i did not click to choose that option. the font in grey, can't even be 'click'. just like, take it or leave it. i dont carry supersize luggage, i dont even carry a luggage. it's 1 day trip. ASSHOLE. SCAM. i really hate it, and even more coz nothing i can do bout it.
 9th of Mar, 2009 by   cmykay +1 Votes
My friend just disembarked at KCH (AK5216) awhile ago, at 7:30pm. She discovered that her luggage bag had been pried open and several pieces of dirty laundry disappeared. On her way here too, her luggage had been forcibly pried open and in the process, damaging the lock.

Now AirAsia - what's your take on this? Now everyone can fly or NOW EVERYONE CAN FEEL UNSAFE?
 9th of Mar, 2009 by   fuck +1 Votes
How could it still operate in this world!!!

It's fucking shit airline.
 8th of May, 2009 by   SK Yew 0 Votes
FLIGHT DELAY FOR 2 HOURS.

Our flight from KUL to Hong Kong on 6th May 2009 on AK 78 (for
2 person); confirmation no : H8P2DP.

We write in to claim compensation for the delay as we were told by
your customer service to so do.

We can be contacted on mobile phone no : 012-3820 700 (Mr. Patrick
Mow) and 012-378 9628 (Mr. SK Yew)
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   Sharmaine Chong 0 Votes
My booking no is ADFQBN, My flight from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket no AK828 on time from 12.45pm was delayed to about 15.35pm.Many passenger were furious including us because its jeorpardise our plans and schedules and every looks tired.Im writing in to claim compensation for the delay.I undersstand air asia will compensate us wit RM200 voucher.Ihope to hear from you soon for the compensation.

Sharmaine Chong
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   Sharmaine Chong 0 Votes
My booking no is ZDB5BT, My flight from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket No AK828 at time 12.45pm was delayed to 15.35pm.Many passengers were furious including me.Because its jeorpardise our plans and schedules.Meanswhile our return flight AK829 at time 13.25pm delayed to about 15.30pm.I am writing in to claim compensation for the delay.
I hope to hear from you soon for the compensation.

Max Wong
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   Sharmaine Chong 0 Votes
I hope to hear from you soon for the compensation.

Sharmaine Chong
 16th of Oct, 2009 by   Nick G +1 Votes
Air Asia's customer service is the worst. I have been trying for days to call them, and i have never been able to get through. Only some automated voice saying that their lines are busy. what a waste of money to be put on hold for so long. I have also emailed them, but have not received any reply.

the reason I am trying to call them is to ask about a retimed flight. Because of the retime, my travel plans and bookings are affected. I just would like to find out why the flight was retimed causing hassles to its customers.
 20th of Dec, 2009 by   choong kim voon 0 Votes
My booking number QQ1BCX, 20/Dec/2009 (Sun) flight from Bali(DPS) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL) AK363 at time 1355hrs delayed to 1630 hrs, delayed 2hrs and 35 mins.
Our family were feel its jeopardize our traveling plans and schdule, not just the money we lost and important is our time!!
I am writing in to claim the compensation for the flight delay and please proceed the compensation claim as soon.

Regards
Choong kim voon
Chuang chooi ching
Choong shueh cheng
Choong shueh ying
Choong shao qian
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy 0 Votes
Hello, Ballsonchin Punchindick. My name is Fuk Yu. I also had the same problem with you. I studied the Holocaust in sixth grade history, where they something simular happened to Jewish passengers on train heading to an unknown destination. Do you even know where your plane is going. I should not be complaining since I am better off than you, with not having any food for only eight days.(I counted the breadcrumbs as food.
 18th of May, 2010 by   g cannell 0 Votes
my flight was delayed 10 days in Kualu Lumpur I need to be riibursed for hotel & living expenses

Daycare Scam