logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Mary Gersten - Global Cash Flow Network
Refund promised but never sent
2. (15 mins ago)
Redbubble.com
Redbubble is scam and fraud
3. (28 mins ago)
Joe's Crabshack
Discrimination
4. (44 mins ago)
Time Warner Cable
Rude incompetent customer "care"
5. (46 mins ago)
Hyundai end of lease return
excessive scrutinization

Air Asia Contacts & Informations

Air Asia

Posted:    g cannell

flight delay

my flight was delayed 10 days in Kualu Lumpur I need to be riibursed for hotel & living expenses
Comments Malaysia Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of May, 2009 by   SK Yew 0 Votes
FLIGHT DELAY FOR 2 HOURS.

Our flight from KUL to Hong Kong on 6th May 2009 on AK 78 (for
2 person); confirmation no : H8P2DP.

We write in to claim compensation for the delay as we were told by
your customer service to so do.

We can be contacted on mobile phone no : 012-3820 700 (Mr. Patrick
Mow) and 012-378 9628 (Mr. SK Yew)
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   Sharmaine Chong 0 Votes
My booking no is ADFQBN, My flight from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket no AK828 on time from 12.45pm was delayed to about 15.35pm.Many passenger were furious including us because its jeorpardise our plans and schedules and every looks tired.Im writing in to claim compensation for the delay.I undersstand air asia will compensate us wit RM200 voucher.Ihope to hear from you soon for the compensation.

Sharmaine Chong
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   Sharmaine Chong 0 Votes
My booking no is ZDB5BT, My flight from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket No AK828 at time 12.45pm was delayed to 15.35pm.Many passengers were furious including me.Because its jeorpardise our plans and schedules.Meanswhile our return flight AK829 at time 13.25pm delayed to about 15.30pm.I am writing in to claim compensation for the delay.
I hope to hear from you soon for the compensation.

Max Wong
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   Sharmaine Chong 0 Votes
I hope to hear from you soon for the compensation.

Sharmaine Chong
 20th of Dec, 2009 by   choong kim voon 0 Votes
My booking number QQ1BCX, 20/Dec/2009 (Sun) flight from Bali(DPS) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL) AK363 at time 1355hrs delayed to 1630 hrs, delayed 2hrs and 35 mins.
Our family were feel its jeopardize our traveling plans and schdule, not just the money we lost and important is our time!!
I am writing in to claim the compensation for the flight delay and please proceed the compensation claim as soon.

Regards
Choong kim voon
Chuang chooi ching
Choong shueh cheng
Choong shueh ying
Choong shao qian
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy 0 Votes
Hello, Ballsonchin Punchindick. My name is Fuk Yu. I also had the same problem with you. I studied the Holocaust in sixth grade history, where they something simular happened to Jewish passengers on train heading to an unknown destination. Do you even know where your plane is going. I should not be complaining since I am better off than you, with not having any food for only eight days.(I counted the breadcrumbs as food.
 9th of Dec, 2010 by   CFTAN 0 Votes
Our flight from Macau to Penang on 30th November 2010 flight no: AK5073
at time 12.00 was delayed to 21.30, and we have 10 person in one group. We are writing in to claim compensation for the delay. We hope to hear from you soon for the compensation.
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   CF, Penang 0 Votes
Dear Manager

Dec 23, 2010, AK 5807 from Singapore to Penang, it is indeed a disappointing flight.
This flight has re-time twice. Original flight was 11.00pm then re-time to 1.30am and final re-time to 1.10am
Just imagine after a tired business trip flight delay for two hours and stranded in Changi airport till
all the shops was closed. When I reach Penang it is already 3.00am.
This is the first time I was in the airport for almost half a day and yet middle of the night sitting in the airport
looking so dumb.

What went wrong with the schedule? Flights suppose to be punctual unless it is heavy rain or snow. That night
there is no rain at all not even thunderstorm. Singapore and Malaysia is not even snowing.
Everyone was looking so lost and there are quite number of children that night waiting to reach to their beds.

I do not know whether you know that punctuality it so important in our daily life? Every minute and very second
count especially when you are on yr way to sign a million dollar contract. What happen when u are late?
What happen when someone u love is dying and waiting to see you?

Please improve on your punctuality schedule.

PUNCTUALITY IS A MUST!

Thank you.
 4th of Oct, 2011 by   Gan Sock Chin 0 Votes
Flight delayed on 16.09.2011 AK451 (8am) Medan - Kuala Lumpur (booking no: G9KP5Q)
Name as below:-
1. Chinakalea Velaisamy
2. Segar Samikanoo
3. Balaguru pakirisamy
4. R Subramaniam R Ramanaidu.
Our flight was delayed more than 8 hours on 16th Sept 2011 we just want to claim back for our business appointment expense on this delayed.
Your attention and immediately action was highly appreciately.this is not the first time submittion for this matter. 1st time on 23.09.2011 but any answer from our site. I very regret to your service and please reply me as soon as possible.
My contact number is 012-3848032 and my email address gan_sockchin@yahoo.com.my