logo

AHMSI Contacts & Informations

AHMSI

Posted: 2011-03-23 by    God is faithful

Fraudulent practices

American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc.
8242 Memory Gardens Lane
Hebron, Maryland
My Option One mortgage was sold to AHMSI 4-5 years ago. My credit is excellent. Thank the Lord; I have never been late on a mortgage payment. I pay my own taxes when due and have done so for nearly 30 years. I have never put my taxes in escrow. In October 2010, AHMSI secretly paid my taxes despite their not being late. I discovered it when I went to go pay my taxes. One of their reps in the escrow department confirmed with the county that AHMSI's payment of my taxes was improper. I paid AHMSI their money for the taxes that they should never have paid. They forced an escrow account upon me initially of an additional $689 (my taxes are $1810 per year); $689 x 12 doesn't come to $1810. Their resolution department (that cannot be reached by phone, fax, or e-mail according to customer service reps), refused to listen. I have conversed with or contacted AHMSI one way or another literally over 100 times since December 2010. NOW the rep has told me that I was sent a letter on march 8 indicating my balance is too high and it the cause for the escrow account. My balance was higher 4-5 years ago when the loan began. They are liars. They are dishonest. There is no truth in them. They steal. and they are dangerous in that they cannot admit their wrongs. I have told them one of three things will happen soon: (1) they honor my request to eliminate the escrow account; (2) they go bankrupt and out of business; or (3) I refinance with a better company.
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jan, 2011 by   whittierc 0 Votes
I agree with all of the above complaints against AHMSI. They are crooks preying on struggling american homeowners who are trying to save their homes. The attorney general in my state (Ohio) is suing them for fraudulent practice and I can only hope that they go out of business for stealing money out of innocent people's pockets. They may be responsible for me losing my home but I will not give them another penny over my mortgage payment! I have tried to pay my mortgage payment and they continue to send it back to me and now my home is in foreclosure for not paying huge late fees.
 27th of Jun, 2012 by   Patrick Whitehead 0 Votes
do not know have not got a reply
 30th of Jun, 2012 by   emiller12 0 Votes
Please make your complaint to your local state atty general's office as well as the Consumer Financial Protection Agency. The more complaints, the more we can show a pattern of debt collection abuse.
 30th of Jun, 2012 by   emiller12 0 Votes
Please make your complaint in writing to them, as well as your local state atty general and the Consumer Financial Protection Agency. If enough of us (we the people) complain about their practices, we can get them permanantly OUT OF BUSINESS. They have no business being in the mortgage servicing business. Also complain to whomever holds the note.
 27th of Jul, 2012 by   Maryland State Mortgage Fraud 0 Votes
Did you get an attorney in the State of Maryland ???
 27th of Jul, 2012 by   Maryland State Mortgage Fraud 0 Votes
" Has ANYONE IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND HIRED A GOOD LAWYER FOR THIS "?

Top 10 Online Scams