Ahappydeal.com

fraud

ahappydeal.com
China
ahappydeal.com
I placed an order for several thousand US dollars. They told me that I have to pay first through bank transfer. Ahappydeal is a major on-line company. And there's not so many serious complaints about this company. So I sent money to their bank 4 weeks ago. They gave me a tracking number which came out to be invalid. Since 2 weeks ago, I have been communicating closely with one customer service lady. She seemed helpful, but day after day I never saw my order shipped. Finally she said they are preparing the shipment. But she says they don't have all the phones I ordered. 4 weeks passed and they haven't even shipped my order. They lied and lied, day after day. No shipment of my order after a month. I requested full refund. I wonder if they give my money back. All they said was a series of lies. I'm now worried if those liars may ever refund my money. Their phone line is off. Their skype is off. I don't know how I can get my money back or get my merchandise from them. I want to know if there is any office that can help me with the situation.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country China Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

15th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
I likewise placed an order to ahappydeal through paypal. 6 weeks and my order never arrived. Paypal got me my money back in a flash.

Contact Us