logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Ocean Investment
INVEST WITH 500USD TODAY AND GET A RETURN OF 11,000USD AFTER 7-WORKING DAYS.
2. (15 mins ago)
Optimization

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

African development bank , Cotonou branch,Republic of Benin Complaints & Reviews - Dr.Usman Bello

African development bank , Cotonou branch,Republic of Benin Contacts & Informations

African development bank , Cotonou branch,Republic of Benin

From:
Dr. Bello Usman
Foriegn Remittance Department Manager
African development bank
Cotonou, Republic of Benin.
West Africa.

How Are You ?

I am Dr.Usman Bello the trustee and financial manager to late Mr.Aziz Mustafa. I am also the present Foriegn Remittance Department Manager of African development bank, Cotonou branch, Republic of Benin.

I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you as a result of what I presently have at hand.On 25th December 2003, Mr.Aziz Mustafa, a Lebanese investor in Cotonou, Republic of Benin was among the plane crash victims of Boeing 727-type, Air plane of African Transport Union (UTA) crashed on 26th December 2003 at the Fidjrosse beach Cotonou Republic of Benin. 111 persons died, the Beirut-bound flight victims are mostly Lebanese nationals and few westerners. Over 40 others still reported missing as at then, while 22 passengers survived.

Shortly after his death, his relatives arrived Cotonou Republic of Benin and I handed over every of his other accounts information within African development bank ascept this very account file I withheld to divert the sum.

I seek your consent to present you as Next of kin to the deceased so that the sidetracked Account valued at 15.5 Million Euro (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro) of late Mr. Aziz Mustafa could be remitted to your account as his Next of Kin, and then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage. You can aswell go through the websit bellow:

www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash

All I require from you is your honest co-operation and trust to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. To enable us discuss further about this transaction, do contact me.

I await your urgent response through my private email: bello_usman2005@hotmail.com

With Best Regards,
Dr. Bello Usman.
Comments Singapore Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Aug, 2008 by   hemant_39 -1 Votes
I AM PASTING HERE ONE MORE AD OF SIMILAR TYPE WHICH IS ALSO FROM BENIN AND I AM SURE LIKE THOSE ABOVE THIS TOO MAY BE A FRAUD OF KIND AND I WISH THE WORLD PEOPLE TO TAKE ACTIUON AGAINST THESE CONSPIRATORS HERE IS THE AD OF ONE MORE BANK FROM BENIN?
DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE

DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

COTONOU BENIN

Attn:Mr. Hemant Vishnu ChavanYour letter has been recived and noted, But the truth remains that I will only help with the $4, 500 us dollars, and your friend Mr.John gave me $4000 us dollars regards to this certificate, the banalce will be about $6, 000 us dollars, what do you do about it?Bankole Williams.
 29th of Aug, 2008 by   james 0 Votes

SHEHU SHAGARI WAY, GARKI ABUJA
Telefax: 234-09-2728871
Mobile:234 703 7392109
EMAIL: okorosolicitors1@yahoo.com & okorosolicitors1@live.com

This Mr OKORO who claims to be an attorney is a scamerr. therefore, whenever you receives email at the above drectional address, email & phone number, do not reply for your safty.( 419ner )
 6th of Nov, 2008 by   hygi -1 Votes
please iwant credit card that iwill be for internatinal trade
 4th of Jan, 2009 by   Ms. Missy 0 Votes
I received correspondence from this idiot about my inheritance money from someone I did not even know. The sad part is that I know people that believe this could be something real and they start sending them processing fees that amount to several hundred thousands, my husband did to a group working with Proff. Charles C. Soludo and William cowen... Please never answer to any of this correspondence, you will regret it. Following is his latest correspondence.

STEVEN CHAMBERS
Email: drbarr.stevenamou@rocketmail.com

Date: 2Nd of January 2009
Our Ref: TO/SA 235

Dear Maria Luisa Caballero,

I wish to acknowledge the receipt of your email. I attached a copy of my international passport and also the original copy of the deposit certificate together with the Death certificate of my late client for your perusal.

I would like you to re-confirm to me your direct contact information correctly, such as your Full Names, Postal Address, Direct Telephone Numbers Occupation in other to avoid error. I would also like you to send to me a copy of your Internation Passport as well. It will enable me start up with the legal process of changing the real ownership of the funds in your name as the next of kin to late Mr. Kurt Kahle and as the legal beneficiary of the funds.

Then I shall prepare a letter of Intruduction and a Text of Application from my chambers dully legalized in high court mandating the bank to transfer the total amount to your account. I will send the above mentioned documents to you so that you will forward them to the bank. The name of the bank in which the funds was deposited is called AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC., Benin Republique.

Upon the receipt of the above mention document by bank administratives, they will contact you. Perhaps to update you with the documents they required from you and as you forward them to me, i will go to the appropriate department in other to process them legally on your behalf.

Finally, be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free and all the
documents/certificates that has to do with this transaction has to be procured legally.

View the attached certified files below and get back to me.

Best Regards

Dr. Barrister Steven Amou (Esq)
 28th of Oct, 2009 by   Akim BI 0 Votes
These mails up there are real, I get on average 2 to 4 a week myself. Everybody knows about it around the world and most of people who keep themselves update and are a bit smart know that they are fake and really how stupid is that?
Sending out money to somebody you don't know because you yourself are probably looking for easy opportunity. I wouldn't do that even if I was sure, deep in my brain that It's a real opportunity and there wasn't that much of awareness about the so called "AFRICAN MAIL"
You should know those names are not Benin's. Those are nigerian framing beninois who are usually loyal people. Every one should be careful before sending cash to anybody u don't really know.
From a beninois
 3rd of Nov, 2009 by   Smart in Hawaii 0 Votes
Here is the latest scam from this person/group where I was contacted on Facebook:

This is Barrister Manny Oseiobot, I have tried all avenue to get in touch with you but something said i should try on face book. This is to inform you that the inheritance claim($15million) we have been processing since 2007 with African Development bank Republic of Benin as it concern your deceased relative Mr. John Moses had been approved

What is required now is to make presentation and have the fund transferred as planned earlier. Get back to me with your new contact details via my email manny_delaw@yahoo.com and call me now on +229 96758983 when you have done so.

So very glad to reestablish contact with you.

Regards,

Barrister Manny Oseiobot

_________________________________

I replied that he had the wrong Moses...

_________________________________

His reply:

My dear Sister,

This might sound unobtainable but for the fact that I have been pursuing this inheritance claim for two years plus and for me to have a notice that we can now file in for the claims and back out will be a slight on my legal profession.
I wish to ask you to stand in as the inheritor of this fund as you bear the same name with my deceased client who actually willed this money to a MARY POWELL MOSES. If you consent I also propose we share 50/40 while 10% will be set aside for any expenses incurred by both of us.
This is an opportunity for us to change the destiny of our generations, as all modalities to have it done lies in the documents in my possession
Get back ASAP
Barrister Manny Oseiobot
Telephone + 229 96758983

Then:

For sure i cannot do it alone

Then:

send mails to my email id manny_delaw@yahoo.com

I reported this person to the administrators on Facebook, but he will be able to sign up as a new account...
 14th of Sep, 2011 by   Essam Eryan Habashy 0 Votes
I'm Essam Eryan . I'm Egyptian live in Egypt. I have received mail contains that I have the sum of more than two million from your bank Can I know if it is true or not they told me in the mail that i have to contact Mr Frank Abisi Peter and the mail signed by Mr Allagan Usaman.
 2nd of Apr, 2012 by   Who am I? 0 Votes
I had a similar email today, written by an Ike Simon, supposedly Chief Auditor of African Development Bank, Cotonou, Benin Republic.
On average I receive at least 2 per day, all offering ludicrous amount of 'lost money!' I report them to servers but little is done! They change their addresses & carry on! I also check them out, just Google the Institution they claim to represent then send an inquiry as to if this person actually works there, or go onto 419 Scam baiter site, type in their name/email address, it is quite an experience! Always remember..if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!! Never send these people ANY money!
 23rd of Nov, 2012 by   Beate Biehn-Blank 0 Votes
Are the requirements to provide for the people in your country also a scam? - The ADB has the money to buy goods to provide for the people there. Sending money there to retrieve a so-called inheritance fund from strangers is the scam in itself. Some people take the money and buy themselves riches. Others work to assist in efforts to save lives and improve global balance. Depends what motivation is there. If everything is supposed to be a donation or give-away, why bother? If I have to pay people and get scammed just to do the work, I certainly draw the line now. Bye bye West Africa.

Nation's Trendiest Hotels, And 5 Ways to Stay for Less