Afini Collections

Afini Collections
PO Box 3427
Bloomington, Illinois
Phone: 888-257-1585
The company just sent me a notice that I owe them over $130 for a phone bill (Bell Atlantic) in 1997. After reading all these complaints about this company, I am seriously thinking about filing a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission and my state attorney general. I recommend others to do this by going to "file a complaint" section under consumer protection of the FTC website (www. ftc.gov). If enough people do this, the FTC will look into opening an investigation.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful?

29th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I recently recieved a notice from Afini as well, of which I no nothing of this outstanding bill. Somehow, they go hold of an outstanding verizon account bill that I had some three years ago. Verizon will cut your phone and internet off if you don't pay your bill. Well, I still have my account with Verizon, and it makes no since that ther is something outstanding wth them. For even if you change phnoe numbers with them, you must pay passed due balances before they give you a new account.

Afini Collections Logo Afini Collections