logo

GENESIS EXCLUSIVE GUARANTEE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Aeria Games, Silicon Valley, California Complaints & Reviews - Bad Customer service

Aeria Games Europe GmbH Contacts & Informations

Aeria Games

Posted:    aeriagames sucks

Bad Customer service

Aeria Games
Silicon Valley, California
Phone: 408-216-1107
aeriagames.com
People been spending money on this game and then they just start banning people stating that everon is hacking. not only did i loose my acount and my charter i lost all the money i put into the game. DO NOT PLAY AERIA GAMES .. Playing the game is bannable offence according to the TOS. Using and advantage in the game is considered bannable. This could be interpeted as boosted, magical weapon and parting to power level. It seem they find any reason that they can to ban account after they get to a certain level.

Comments United States Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Jan, 2011 by   Isasc -1 Votes
A week ago i bought Aeria Points ( AP ) from Aeria Games and because of that
It gave my child's charcter -1 AP for 35$. Aeria Games said they would email
me back yet i haven't gotten a response in a week from the 2 days they promised.
I will never let my child play ANY AERIA GAME AGAIN!!!
 10th of Jan, 2011 by   Isasc 0 Votes
A week ago I bought my son Aeria Points ( AP ) for a game
but when he tried to use it he got a sign saying he got negative
AP. I had spent 35$ on those AP. I emailed Aeria Games and
i got a respnes saying I would be called in 2 days. Yet I still
haven't gotten a response. I WILL NEVER LET MY CHILD
PLAY ANY AERIA GAME AGAIN !!!
 29th of Jan, 2011 by   Avatarofabiss -1 Votes
hello, I too was banished, but was a scam to get into the game itself and when I reveal my banned and they are even delet my account, I support you
 29th of Jan, 2011 by   Avatarofabiss -1 Votes
i have another accont if you need spy in the game^^ they never stop me
 9th of Feb, 2011 by   pkemr4 -1 Votes
aeria games needs to rot in hell
so does muy, daisuke, clan agito and alot of other people.
the games ecomany is broken to hell
the GS never do shit
the GMs never do shit or follow guidelines
if you spend alot of money on them you never have to worry about getting banned (been there done that)
the GMs never fix bugs unless 90% of the community complains about it
anything you report to Gm peanut (theenut) she auto bans the person with giving them a chance to appeal
also the community is nothing but trolls and self centered people (akasihi anyone?)
they release un emplmented gears
they set a double standard for themselfs
 24th of Feb, 2011 by   antiaeriagame111 -1 Votes
yea i understand this. aeriagames only cares about money,
i myself spent so much money on it and yes they treated me really good.
giving me free stuff thats rare and expensive. but what?
when i stopped lol they are shitty to me xD
i actually got banned for once, but they unbanned me since im ap spender.
they said report game sages if they are bad behavior
and two gses ganged up on me with other high lvl players and calling me names and such.
i reported them and it got rejected xD rawr..aeria game sucks, it really does, , , i prolly will get bann soon for reporting gs oh well lol
who cares -.- we really shouldnt use stuff that made in china right???
not being racists though, just saying they are so greedy and bad attitude.
 24th of Feb, 2011 by   antiaeriagame111 -1 Votes
yeaaa i hate aeriagames too
i used to be big spender on aeria too
and yes they treated me really good, gave me expensive rare stuff for free just for birthday gift
but when i stopped spending ap, their attitude was shitty on me. sorry about my language ;p
even their game sages are sucks too, lol report behavior? offensive language or harrassment?
no matter even if gses or just players, i reported two game sage for ganging up on me with higher lvl players
calling me names and such, it got rejected ;p rawr..i got banned before on aeria and they unbanned me since im big spender on aeria
but i think i will going to get bann this time for sure hehe. i dont care really..
well we already learned our lesson dont ever use stuff thats made in china right?
not being racists but you know..they are so greedy and bad attidudes.. xD

oh yea, i got banned because i purcharsed ap and it didnt go through and i recieved ap ;p rawrrr they should of just told us instead of banning me right? lol -.-
 24th of Feb, 2011 by   antiaeriagame111 -1 Votes
i thought my comments didnt go through so i wrote it again but it went through 2 times -.- lol
 24th of Feb, 2011 by   antiaeriagame111 -2 Votes
i think when aeria game finally run out of business and shuts down will be the best day of my life lol
bad customer service, i joined the spender promo on aeriagame, they told me to sent RT for 1 month
i sent them RT talked to GM on fb personally, they keep sayin samething over and over, send in send in,
ended up never recieved for 5month then quitted aeria for awhile then restarted it with new game,
now im quitting again lol cuz of such a bad players and bad game sages. they prolly be the geek in real life
who always get bullied irl over powering the game world, since they only can be cool there -.- yeaa anyone can be cool as
long as you lvl your character lol. seriously, aeria game is so not professional and yes i been working in customer service
industry for so long and this is too low class, aeria game, ill wait for you guys to go down someday.

this is what aeria games does
1. stealing people's money
2. bad bad customer service
3. hiring Game sages who are popular, not the ones that actually helps people
4. just make this game Rated R, not PG-13, you guys making little innocent kids corrupted.
5. SO NOT PROFESSIONAL.

i saw a thread once GS calling players dumb for asking help (that person got scammed)
i even saw a thread GS let players scam others for ap card (thats why you are there? to avoid the scammin issue?)

LOL AT THEM.
 22nd of Apr, 2011 by   yyyyyyyyyyyyyy -1 Votes
Fuck u bitches every time i log out the fucking character never logs out tell me rh fuck why
 22nd of Apr, 2011 by   yyyyyyyyyyyyyy -1 Votes
i dont like these games at fucking all because u guys cause me waste my money on shit
and why doesnt the game log strait fucking out it keeps saying wait 5-10 minutes and it does not fucking work
crazy bitches
 18th of May, 2011 by   cywire -1 Votes
For the many people who have problems with Aeria games and are willing to do so, try to organize the lawsuits and hope that it won't get thrown out of the courtroom. Also, if you plan to file complaints against them on the BBB, be sure to also review their site as well. I've noticed that they have an A ranking on the BBB for "outstanding" service, when in fact other free to play companys are lucky to even get above a D. That sounds like Aeria sent some of their people to "pad" their rating and make the site look like the Messiah of gaming websites.
I wish you all luck in your quest to make Aeria feel the pain in their pockets and I hope they get what they have coming to them. I would have probably tried to sue them as well, but I never spent a penny on the site.
 8th of Jul, 2011 by   GordyK -2 Votes
I also have recently been banned. 7.08.2011! Attempted to login to my account and for no reason it says it's been locked. I believe the original posted and the jacka$$es that claim people cheat/exploit/hack isn't always the case or an excuse to the resolution. In my case I merely had my account for 3 weeks tops? I've spent upwards of $200.00. I recieved NO EMAIL or NOTIFICATION what so ever!
Most places (Blizzard) will at least send you an email notification that you account has actions against it, or been in jeopardy and would like you to contact them regarding it. This is horse sh!t and I certainly intend to contact my CC company right now and chargeback those charges, as this I feel is a huge scam from their company. More threads like this I read, confirms my beliefs. - Goodluck.
 8th of Jul, 2011 by   GordyK -2 Votes
I also have recently been banned/account locked. And I know for a fact I haven't done anything wrong. I've spent upwards of $200 in this game already, (which is still in OPEN BETA) attempted to login today and to my findings, ACCOUNT LOCKED!
I think it's complete proposterous that I never even recieved and email or notification of ANY kind informing me of this. Hell at least BLIZZARD will notify you via email that there was an issue regarding your accounts security, jeopardy, etc.. via email and
provide you with reasoning, and how to immediately contact them to resolve this issue. After finding this out naturally I google this issue, and not only come accross this website, but countless others as well where they also have been victums of Aeria Games and having
their accounts banned, locked for reasons they did not do. For a new game still in OPEN BETA I highly suggest you stick to a much more reputable gaming company before joining this money pit.
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   thel +1 Votes
I have to disagree, your point is all over the place.
1. you say the company Aeria Games banned you.
2. you say it was for a infraction on a game. what game? Aeria Games is not a game it is a company with a collective of games.
3. what did you do wrong or allegedly do wrong?
4. what tos did you look at? i have read every revision of the TOS for the games from Aeria Games and i have not seen refernce to " Playing the game is bannable offence".
5.you claim to have evidence that they ban high lvl character accounts. i have in some of my games in aeria games high lvl characters and i havnt been banned.

i have been using them since around 05 as a beta tester and customer and have not been banned. i follow the rules, just like anyone else. only beef i have is that after closed beta they erase the beta testers character from the tested game when it goes live, but that is probably the procedure.
 15th of Aug, 2011 by   cyoby -2 Votes
3 months ago banned my account ... after I spent 500 euros ... I logged in from another IP ... is normal??

16th of Aug, 2011 by   SnugglesMcNuggles +2 Votes
@GordyK
Being rude to Customer Service and posting links to sites that defame Aeria staff will *of course*, get you banned.
There are a bunch of things to gripe at Aeria about, but your attitude and snobbery will not get you a long ways ahead from ANY company.
 17th of Aug, 2011 by   cyoby -1 Votes
but how do I get the account back?? ... cry? to pray ???I tried a few months to explain but nothing
 26th of Aug, 2011 by   thel 0 Votes
"also runescape and minecaft have fucking better custumor serive and community then these FUCKING CUNTS!!!"

pkmer4 that is acctualy wrong. minecraft I can't say is better or worse. RuneScape though has become one of the games/companies on my "shit list". I gave them everything about my account. creation date, last location, friends, equipment, skills, gold, items in bag, ip address, ips, my rw location, gender of char, appearnce, hair color and length, both emails used on the account, and all the passwords i used on the account. [mind you this i did cause none of them worked strangly and the last one on it means i never changed the password for the account after that code]. Low and behold they say "sorry you are not the owner. we can't give you the account." then few days later accuse me of selling my account, to further prove they have no real customer service they a month later send me a "member loyalty program" email 5 times. I am not loyal to back stabbers who treat their beta testers like trash. Give me my account back or don't talk to me it is that simple.

Identity Theft Strikes 1 in 8 Adults