logo

Posted:    Whammy

Software

Adware
Utah
They are a scam. They have no problem charging you to download the software but will refuse to give you a refund when their software did not resolve you anti viruses. They do not have a live person to talk to on the phone. They just let you talk to a person through thier website. They completey give you a run around saying Just contact our support. Then the support just sends emails after email. They will never give a refund. It is a huge Hoax. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS!!! BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD.
Comments United States Antivirus Software
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Feb, 2010 by   Grammy Pat 0 Votes
I was taken also...Why didn't I see the red flags!!! This is the best way to "get them"... inundate websites with info on why not to deal with them.
Lesson for AdWare/Plimus...don't try to scam a 72 year old Yankee Grandmother...!
 20th of Mar, 2010 by   yhtakm 0 Votes
Same problem here, but I will keep on them... I kept going to chat and told them I was making a fraud report, they said I would see my refund in 7-10 days. will see I think I will be one step ahead of them and sign a dispute with my bank. Cover myself just in case they are trying to pull a fast one.
 20th of Mar, 2010 by   yhtakm 0 Votes
You still have time.. I would send them email and go to chat and demand money back...
 17th of Apr, 2010 by   frustratedinStPaul 0 Votes
loaded it last year and now they are trying to renew my subscription which I canceled, I thought. Now I'm trying to stop payment and not having any luck. Must wait until the transaction is processed through PayPal and then resolve.
 17th of Apr, 2010 by   yhtakm 0 Votes
I did finally get my money back. I recommend bugging them to death. That is what I did.

Mystery Shopping Job Fraud