Advanced System Protector

Wouldn't take product key-

3887 State Route 229
Marengo, Ohio
Phone: 419-253-6022
I bought this thinking it would take care of everything easy. It wouldn't take the key so called your number. I talked to someone who I couldn't even understand. He wanted me to give him control of my computer which he said he could fix. I don't give anyone control of my computer. He said that's the only way he could clear things up "Maybe". I told him just to refund my money of $29.00 which was on a credit card and he give me this web site.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

29th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

Advanced System Protector - Duplications of programs
Systweak Inc

I was charged four times for the same program.at 29.95 each
They also didn't give me the key to get them downloaded.
 20th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
i downloaded and paid for advanced system protector today. i cannot bring it up to clean my computer. 2976a
 20th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
My name is INEYE JACK, a student of University of Aberdeen, Scotland. I just received a statement from my bank, TSB bank, formally known as LLYODS TSB bank and discovered that MBI-PROBILLER.COM has illegally and criminally withdrawn money from my account as follows:
(1) 01 July 2013: £1.00
(2) 01 July 2013: £ 39.95
(3) 02 July 2013: £1.00
(4) 16 July 2013: £29.97
(5) 12 August 2013: £39.95
TOTAL: £111.87
Though, I have informed my bank of the theft, please, kindly return the stolen money to my account immediately.

Advanced System Protector Logo Advanced System Protector