logo
search

Advanced Document Institute, Las Vegas, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - Forged Check

Advanced Document Institute Contacts & Informations

Advanced Document Institute

Posted: 2011-01-21 by

Forged Check

Advanced Document Institute
6170 West Lake Mead Blvd., Suite 45
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: (303) 920-1616
This company submitted a fake check dated December 13, 2010, in the amount of $33.00, signed "Authorization on File, " t my elderly mother's bank, which then processed the check. My mother never authorized this company to make any withdrawals from her account, and we are now disputing this check with the bank. Upon further investigation, it appears that Advanced Document Institute has preyed on a numer of elderly citizens in a similar manner. Additional information can be found on the following website: http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/3039201616. It also appears that the company is doing business under the following names: Advanced Document Institute, Advanced Documenting Institute, ADI, Global Reporting Network, GRN, G R N, Prize Reporting Center of America, and United Reporting Alliance.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
I Agree- Global Reporting 3039201616- Wrote there OWN check. I had no Idea how. ONLY $3.29 but I did not authorize.
Norman Lines
normlines@hotmail.com
I recently got spammed and my contact list was stolen. Microsoft knows on this Spokan Wash. hacker .

Travel Scams