logo

Bunch of scammers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Adult Friend Finder, California Complaints & Reviews - Charged my card after I called and cancelled/Unwarrented withdrawl from my credit/debit card

Adult Friend Finder Contacts & Informations

Adult Friend Finder

Posted:    Vincent

EPOCH.com
2644 30th st.
California
adultfriendfinder.com
This company withdrew money from my credit/debit card w/out my permission, after I called and cancelled .
The operater i spoke to told me that my sign up was never valid when I called to cancel the same day that I signed up, and my account
would not be charged .I'm sure that my phone bill will show that I made the call. I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED AS IT WES TAKEN
W/OUT MY CONSENT!!! I am willing to take what ever step's are nessiscary to get my money back.
their code on my bank's billing statement is 1310664581
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2009 by   studmuffin589 0 Votes
By all means. Take whatever steps that are necessary to get your money back! Treat them like the criminals that they are! Check out my comments at the following link: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/horneymatches-c86447.html
 12th of Mar, 2009 by   camspring 0 Votes
These criminal fucks have been taking 29.95 USD from me every month since August, I just noticed and I have no idea how they got my credit card info. Anyone know how they would have gotten my info?
 9th of Sep, 2009 by   Jimmy.S 0 Votes
I to cancelled my automatic and after that I cancelled my profile on Friendfinder. The MF:s STILL billed me after that for 75$. Please I to want to do whatever I can to get those fuckers! Hate companies like them. Its pure theft and nothing else. I dont know how to get to them. Please someone E-mail me if you want to do common cause with these svines. They still have my visa information and Im worried they will continue to draw money from me even though I no longer have a profile
Cliffside@live.se
thanks
Jimmy
 31st of Dec, 2009 by   mrindigent 0 Votes
There is no theft going on with this company. If you don't fucking read what you are signing up for, that is your problem not theirs. I do agree that their customer service can be shitty. I spoke with an individual on the phone about cancelling an account, and he proceeded to get into an argument with me about auto-renewal. I ended up hanging up on him and getting connected with someone else. Other than that person, I have had good dealings with these people. The person I ended up getting on the phone next was very helpful and courteous. He even gave back the money I was calling about. No mess no fuss.
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   M.MC.1978 0 Votes
My husband joined AFF for the both of us... When we both decided it wasn't for us we cancelled our accout or so we thought. Within the next few days they began to charge us 12 times over the same amout of days, in differnt incriments. The charges were anywhere from 15 to 25 dollars totally to over $230.00. I know that is not a lot of money for some people but for us it is. When I called to get my money back each person I spoke to told me some different and kept transferring me to a different office ... If you think of joing after you read this... STOP... Rethink... go to a bar and meet someone... I promise it is cheaper.
M. MC
 13th of Mar, 2010 by   anon6563675367538 0 Votes
Noticed a .43 charge on my card, then a $54 charge right after. This is definitely a criminal move. Place a small charge on the card to see if its still valid and then go for whatever you can.

I caught this happening on my card just now and am about to go to get a new card number.

It wasnt a credit card so I cant file any claim I would imagine.

If you want to get them down DDOS the site, its $40 a day but guaranteed downtime. Keep them down forever!
 20th of Mar, 2010 by   realitycheck123 0 Votes
This site is completely useless. I signed up for the gold membership for $130 and knew after about a week that it was completely bogus. Unless you want to hook up with someone completely below your standards, good luck. The only legitimate responses i got were a few gay men that were posing as women. Take a nice normal girl out on a date or go to the bar or club and spend $50 tops and get laid. DO NOT USE ADULT FRIEND FINDER it is a complete false advertisement and a major scam as well!
 31st of May, 2010 by   hanthuwin3143 0 Votes