logo

Bad service!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Adult DVD Marketplace Complaints & Reviews - I sold my DVDs through website and they refuse to pay me my portion of the sale.

Adult DVD Marketplace Contacts & Informations

Adult DVD Marketplace

Posted:    Valerie

Adult DVD Marketplace
adultdvdmarketplace.com
I was a new seller on their website selling DVDs. I immediately sold 2 DVDs and promptly shipped them to the buyer. When I never received my portion of the sale, I tried accessing my account to no avail. Customer service stated "your account was shut down because you failed to respond to an ADM Customer

Service inquiry, regarding a customer complaints and listing DVDs in the

inappropriate category. This is a serious offense, considering communication and cooperation with the ADM staff is essential in providing top grade service to our customers. At the moment, your balance is at $0 and there is no funding to be reimbursed." I informed customer service I was not aware of any emails from them and felt that keeping my portion of the sale money, apprx $39.00, was highly punitive. I can understand closing my account if they felt I was not abiding by their rules, but to keep the money I was to receive from the sale of my 2 dvds seems highly inappropriate. I requested a copy of the emails in question and my money, no response received.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Adult DVD Marketplace complaints
Adult DVD Marketplace - Unethical business practices

Comments

8th of Jun, 2009 by   GREG MORROW 0 Votes
I have recently had a similar event. I have sold with ADMP for some years and up to the point of not reacting to the request of a buyer. The buyer said he did not receive a title and ADMP said I did not act according the way they wanted not refunding the guy on the spot. There responce was, "he" (the buyer)was one of there best buyer's and I did not respond to the request the way they wanted. I have repeatly apologize for the ordeal, stating the fact I just did not want to be scanned by someone I did not know and that I wished to contuniue to sale with them. I have recently relisted my other email and sold a hand full of dvds (only) to be banned again from selling. I am sure for now they are for real not wanting to deal with me with this reaction. Now, .. my recent request with them (ADMP) to know if payment for what I did sale was delayed along with another apology has led to respond with the statement " Please do let us know if we can assist you any further, Adult DVD Marketplace." I have to say I simple do not get this treatment! Meing remorse and trying to correct the matter as they want in of no value. I sometimes think, it is the other sellers who are in it saying to them, they do not to compete with me. at the same time, I simply do not know! But what I do know is this is an unjust business manner that has no real truth to it!
Greg RUFORUS2@AOL.COM