logo

Posted:    AngelMiller

Scam

Adriatic Services
youradultstore.net
I have been patient with this company for almost a year with only $50.00 to profit. I spent thousands of dollars with this company and with no customer service. The customer service reps are very rude and have no respect for their customers. I called to talk to them about my account they were very short and cut me off from talking each time. They speak over you and will not listen or help. I called to get assistance in my site and shipping and they told me they cannot ship to certain areas due to laws. (understand that) but when I asked them why did they not tell me this when I bought they site, i quote" you didn't ask". This is very distasteful and a scam. They told me they will give me international shipping for free, and I paid a thousand dollars which that was to include. This company is not customer service friendly and is only in to take your money. They promise you fast results and profit but they don't tell you that their vendors will not ship to half of the United States and most of their products do not have pictures. This is an adult novelty product line webbased store. Who wants to buy products you cannot see pictures to know what you are buying.? seriously, these types of companies must be stopped from scamming people from their hard earned money. Everyone is out to make money but if we allow them to continue scamming people we will continue to see failed businesses.

Comments United States Hosting & Web Design
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Adriatic Services complaints
Adriatic Services - Took my money and ripped me off!

Comments

15th of Feb, 2010 by   Jessae 0 Votes
i just started with ais Friday. i used their online chat help. i am technologically chall3enged so i needed a lot of help. 6 hours worth. they helped me reconfigure my store. they have a feature called autopopulate, which they say loads the most popular products in each category of merchandise. i agree that no one wants to buy merchandise that has no picture so they taught me how to delete those items and select my own. it is a lot of work, i also have to design my welcome page cause its very plain. they also walked me through StatCounter, which helps me track how many people visit my site. One of the sales people was quite pushy regarding store upgrade however. so far I've invested $130 plus $59 per month to maintain my store. we"ll see how it goes.
 3rd of Jul, 2010 by   OMG69 +1 Votes
A.I.S is not that bad as you make them out to be...

I have been with this company for a few months and have had a few sales.
As a business owner and doing ALOT of research on having my own business before just jumping into it, I know that it takes about 1 year for your biz to start popping off.
But it will only do well if you work at it. You cant just expect to have a site map and international shipping and expect sales right away, You need to do a shitload of advertising etc.
You should try doing some home parties aswell using your product.
I have a little computer knowledge however I did need a bit of help. They had me set up fast and answered my questions right away.
I found my back office very easy to work with.
Some products not having pictures is pretty petty thing to worry about, don't like something erase it simple as that!
Why didn't you ask questions before putting out money anyways?
You should have waited on getting all the extras for your site, you can do alot of the stuff they offer yourself for free with a handy tutorial, if you would have done some reading up.

This is YOUR business they are your supplier, its not up to them to get you the sales its up to you to go get them and your definitely not gonna get them going about it this way.

The folks at the customer service desk at A.I.S have always been nice and I've never really had a problem.
I did have a problem once before but this was something that was my own fault, I called the office and i was pissed, so I was rude to them, in return they were rude to me, which was to be expected, however we got the issues resolved.
There are state laws that apply that A.I.S can't have any control over. I really suggest to that you do a lil more reading up.
I love my store and plan on having it for sometime, and A.I.S has excellent wholesale prices, better then some other wholesale companies, and to top it off you got the freedom to work your biz the way YOU want it.
Have fun with it and advertise!

Passionately Mira, Vancouver, BC.
 14th of Feb, 2011 by   Long Island ny +1 Votes
I have been with ais for 1 year now and have not had any problems with the staff except online chat takes a little while because they are dealing with multiple people at once. I have spent approx 1500 in advertising and made 200 in profits. One of the biggest problems I think is the high shipping cost considering most other online adult stores offer free shipping. If we had lower shipping cost i think it could do alot better, for instance I can send a dvd anywhere in us for $1.70 and ais charges 6.99.
 19th of Feb, 2011 by   S-scammed +1 Votes
AIS is a scam only ones making money here are the owners of AIS!! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND using this company and be aware of them stealing your URL and using your graphics. I also generated many visitors to the site and have had friends purchase from the site only to receive a whopping $3.65! DO NOT EVER let anyone have control of your website you will be far better off getting your own domain name and paying $10.00 a month to have you ISP host it and get a wholesaler from China! Not to mention shipping costs are way to high and a lot of their products are pretty cheesy. Not much ROI here. There are a lot better ways to make money and get a ROI!!!
 7th of Nov, 2012 by   jaandk 0 Votes
First of all s-scamed i dont think they can steel your ulr they register our domian thru godaddy do your research .I think you just don't
no what your doing, I recently purched a site from them and so far i have had no problems, I am concerned about all the negative reports i've been reading.i could kick myself for that because i have spent hours apon hours doing research about every thing, from
search engine submition to driving targeted traffic on and on.i never even touched a computer until 3 months ago to top it off i had 0
marketing skills at all but you know what i figured it out by myself how reaserch reaserch reasearch.my site has been active for 8 days
on the 5 day i started getting traffic by myself i genarated over 600 visits to my site in just them three days and they still just keep coming .i will continue to promote my site because even though i have all those visits my sites isent realy on the map yet .I have also reasearched other complianers web sites they post an these comments i could not find any information on there site but i did visit there
store strange huh. because you know what i reasearched mine and guess what i found mine just after 8 days there post was a year old
somethings wrong with that picture and they wonder why they havent made any money, anyway i hope your all wrong about ais beacause i have poured my heart into this and i plan to make this with or with out there help plus you cant depend on some one else
to do your job, they told you up front you market your store!!! anyway my god be with you all and my we all profit with this venture we
all took because i plan on doing so and mabey i wont have al the problems iv'e been reading about. thanks kevin foreman
www.jandkadultstore.com