logo

GLU MOBILE GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS
Unauthorized Charge!!!
4. (39 mins ago)
Myhabit.com
recvd item similar but different than pictured
5. (40 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Admiral Air Conditioning and Heating, Houston, Texas Complaints & Reviews - RipOff

Admiral Air Conditioning and Heating Contacts & Informations

Admiral Air Conditioning and Heating

Posted:    Scepter

RipOff

Admiral Air Conditioning and Heating
20222 Stuebner Airline,Spring,TX
Houston, Texas
Phone: 281-876-9400
Admiral Services (otherwise known as "Houston Admiral") has a Better Business Bureau rating of "F".
They have almost 70 complaints filed against them, and have failed to respond to 60.
All of this information is available on the BBB web site.
Don't ever use Admiral.

Comments United States Contractors
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jul, 2009 by   TxRoadKing +2 Votes
I am on The National Do Not Call Registry and these guys will not stop calling. They bother me day and night and I want it stopped.
 29th of Jul, 2009 by   TxRoadKing +2 Votes
If a formal complaint against Houston Admiral is made or a class action count me in. These guys know I am on the Do Not Call Registry and keep calling anyway. I have also filed a complaint with them.
 14th of Sep, 2009 by   johndoe009 +2 Votes
yessssssssssssss
 27th of Mar, 2010 by   Red Storm -1 Votes
TxRoadKing, you sound more like TXRoadKill and you are an idiot. If they bother you so much, change your number. It's the telemarketer's job to call people, period. If you do a rip off search on the exalted John Moore Company, they have a zillion complaints also. All A/C companies have disgruntled customers, employees, whatever. When you find out that because of your negligence and stupidity that your A/C needs a ton of work, guess that's when youget pissed huh? Bet you're a cheap ass too.
 27th of Mar, 2010 by   Red Storm -1 Votes
So says YOU that they have a BBB rating of 'F'...where's the proof? And even if they have 70 complaints in 22 years of business, that's not a bad record. You are a troll and probably work for Joh Moore, who has even more complaints than Admiral!
 26th of May, 2010 by   idunno1 +2 Votes
Actually Red Storm...TX Road King is correct. Here are links to the two reports on Houston BBB. In summary: Admiral has an "F" rating as a result of having 69 complaints with NONE resolved, and 67 of them receiving 'no response'.

John Moore, on the other hand has 127 complaints with ALL of them being resolved. No one is immune from making mistakes, but John Moore has demonstrated an ability to resolve issues if/when they arise. The same cannot be said of Admiral, rather it is the inverse.

BBB Houston Admiral Report: http://www.bbb.org/houston/business-reviews/air-conditioning-contractors-and-systems/admiral-services-in-spring-tx-56347/

BBB Houston John Moore Report: http://www.bbb.org/houston/business-reviews/plumbing-contractors/john-moore-services-in-houston-tx-2774/
 11th of Jun, 2010 by   Bentley Jacobs +2 Votes
You turned out to be right, 1dunno1.

They really screwed a friend of mine over really bad. She worked for them, was a top producer, and got hurt on the job. They had no workers comp (no medical bennies either)and refused to even help her with medical expenses.
They fired her because when they bullied her to see if she hired a lawyer, she wouldn't give them any information. Then they stiffed her on her last check. Didn't pay the whole amount.
She admitted that when she did an online search and saw all the bad press, she started to feel bad inside about working for them. When I posted in their defense earlier, it was because she asked me to, to like help them out because at first she thought they were cool. They put a big spin on their bad internet rep and blamed the customers LOL who complained to the BBB, and said the customers were trying to defraud THEM, yeah right. She likes to trust people and I told her DON'T!

But after she worked with these people and then how they treated her, whoa. She said the tele-room was a freakin' nightmare----8 long hours of hammering on a cold call dialer and lots of employee turnover and 'questionable' employee types. Maybe it was good she got out of there even though she got hurt physically. I'm taking care of things for her.
 29th of Jul, 2010 by   Shawn2027 -2 Votes
Hello,

My name is Shawn Conley. I would like to start off my apologizing for any inconveniences to you. My position with the company is customer relations which I take very seriously. I would like for you give me a call sometime or email me your phone number so that I may call you to see if I can earn your business back. The company is being run completely different now and I fell you would really enjoy our services. Thank you for your time.

Shawn Conley
customerservice@goadmiral.com
 3rd of Aug, 2010 by   Joe Palermo +2 Votes
Oh Really? You're the owner's son so unless the business is sold to honest people the above comment is B.S. You talking to the people you jacked who will NEVER use you again and will give bad word of mouth...or to the woman who was injured, left to her own devices, and fired? Sure thing you know how to fix things with her so why don't you if you leopards have changed your spots?
 3rd of Aug, 2010 by   Joe Palermo +2 Votes
Hahahahah he says "I FELL you would really enjoy our services' instead of I FEEL...whoa there Freudian slip. The woman FELL and sustained some pretty serious injuries

3rd of Aug, 2010 by   Leona Davids +2 Votes
checkout 'Admiral Air Conditioning Houston Rip Off Reports'. Put it in your google search engine just like that. You will see some amazingly bad reports on this company filed through the Rip Off Report which is a website that exposes, well, rip offs!
 4th of Aug, 2010 by   Shawn2027 -1 Votes
Hello again,

I would like to let everyone know that we are not a rip off company. We have many many satisfied customers all over the Houston area. It is unfortunate that we can not make everyone happy. That is just apart of business. Even the most successful company's in the world have customers that are unhappy. Our company has been in business for a long time. We have to be doing something right to keep the doors open. I don't want this to turn into a argument. I would simply like the opportunity to correct anything that anyone feels was done unsatisfactory. I know we can do better and it's my job to make us better.

P.S. The BBB rating is false. I have personally taking the steps to rectify the situation. They have been very very uncooperative. I also do not feel that the BBB does there job adequately. I don't expect anyone to take my word for it. You can go to this website for more information on what i said. http://www.bbbroundup.com/bbbOnBBB.html

25th of Sep, 2010 by   A/C Tex +1 Votes
I have worked for Admiral back when they were in Houston off of F.M. 529. Turns out the owners were con artists who owed a lot of money in Georgia and were run out from there before coming to Houston and have a poor record stemming from there but not certain if for a/c.

The owners are very rich and have toys such as foreign sports cars and monster trucks and only understand ripping people off. No one at that company knows anything about a/c's and I personally have participated in less than inadequate work as a beginner/helper under supposedly good techs and I wouldn't be surprised if they rented an a/c license and didn't have one of their own.

High turn over of employees, no one stays for too long.

Their call center is in San Antonio.

It's not rocket science, it's Admiral A/C, the complete and utter joke in the business in Houston as well known among major as well as minor companies. I would never work with or for them again. They should be closed down.
 27th of Sep, 2010 by   Shawn2027 0 Votes
A/C Tex

Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately some of your information is incorrect. We do not have a high turnover. I personally know of 4 employees that have been with us for 10 plus years. I know that you will know one of them, Keith Hoppe. The company is not run by the same owners as it was when you were an employee. That's the reason the name of the company is Houston Admiral a/c and heating. Our call center is not in San Antonio.

If you could find the time to give me a call i would be more than happy to explain everything in more detail.

13th of Dec, 2010 by   A/C Old Timer +1 Votes
Hmmm, Shawn Conley...Why does that sound familiar? Oh I remember! Admirable Air is owned by the Conley brothers! Right? It seems like those were the same owners when I worked there briefly almost 10 years ago! I guesss there have been so many complaints they now call it Houston Admirable Air? Slightly different name, same rip off artists... How much was that fine imposed by The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation for both Houston and San Antonio a few years ago? In my 30 years of performing A/C services, in my opinion, this is THE most unethical A/C company I have ever worked for. If you use these folks, have the mouthwash ready...You'll need it for the bad taste that is consistantly left in the customers mouth.
P.S. Say Hi to all the High Pressure Salesmen that know nothing of HVAC!
 13th of Dec, 2010 by   A/C Old Timer 0 Votes
Oh wait...I guess these are the latest from The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation...
http://www.license.state.tx.us/cimsfo/fosearch2_results.asp hmmm, $20, 000 Fine and license suspension for a year... 29 TDLR complaints adressed in one day. I guess that explains why there is a different license number displayed on their website!
 14th of Dec, 2010 by   Shawn2027 -1 Votes
A/C Old timer

I have tried to get you to contact me. I can not understand why you will not give me a call. I'm starting to think you were never an employee. I also tried to look at the http link and nothing came up. What is Houston admirable air? This will be my last replay to you. I can not take anything you say seriously mr.A/C old timer. My offer still stands that if you would like to call me i will clear up and thing you are unclear about concerning the company. Thanks

23rd of Jan, 2011 by   nomas +1 Votes
I had a service appointment set for one of their A/C checks several months back. I waited at home until two hours past the time slot they said their tech would arrive. They did not show up nor did they even bother to call me to let me know they wouldn't make it out. They continue to harass me even after I told them I was no longer interested.
 26th of May, 2011 by   I hate cold calls +1 Votes
The came to my house in 2002 to do a "free check up" and their guy feel through my kitchen cieling. We spent weeks getting it fixed and the damage still shows. They have called me over and over again seeking my business - and I have asked them not to call back. That doesn't work so I have filed complaints with the FCC and BBB. As an asside, they told me today the "F" rating was because a guy from John Moore Plumbing is Chairman of the BBB and has it in for them. That sounds like slander. Regardless, alledging a competitor is bad doesn't make you better. They told us we needed to replace the air conditioner back in 2002 - and it lasted until this year. We did not, of course, ask them to bid.
 26th of May, 2011 by   I hate cold calls +1 Votes
Hoping to continue the "feel" vs "fell" debate...

Top Five 2010 Card Fraud Industry Trends by Actimize