logo

Afremov.com
SCAM
3. (9 mins ago)
LG Electronics USA
Warn your friends and family
4. (11 mins ago)
Shipping a car

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Addison Ray, Los Angeles, California Complaints & Reviews - Addison Ray aka Miko Carrera aka KT SO is a ripoff, not a legitimate escort provider!

Addison Ray Contacts & Informations

Addison Ray

Posted: 2012-08-24 by    MadHobbyist

Addison Ray escort
Los Angeles, California
I am a Los Angeles hobbyist and a member of a local hobby board (TER). I saw a thread about a hot import model who had perfect 10/10 reviews. There was a debate about her identity and several other hobbyists were suspicious of those reviews but I took a chance and made an appointment. It was a big mistake.
I was ripped off for $1200 by Provider Addison Ray aka Escort Miko Carrera aka KT SO Model. Yes, she was a young hot model a few years ago. She is now a little tired looking and not as toned as she used to be. She is not in better shape or prettier than the Korean agency escorts so popular in Los Angeles and they charge $250 an hour.
We finished round 1 in 30 minutes. I was taking a break and asked her about her reviews. She said that her clients were exclusive to her and did not review anyone else out of loyalty. That's a big pile of horse crap. I asked her if she wrote her own reviews and she denied it. I told her I did not belive her. She was not a 10 in looks, to me she was a 7 maybe an 8 to others who score higher. At this point she jumped up and got dressed and before I could say anything she left. I tried to call her several times since but my calls are not returned. I paid $1200 for 40 minutes of mediocre time with a tired looking ex model. I call that a ripoff. I do not write reviews but I have warned my fellow hobbyists via PM on several hobby boards. Ripoffs like her give a bad name to providers. This greedy and deceitful woman should be de listed from all boards. We hobbyists get into the hobby to meet beautiful women and feel young again. I was left feeling like dirt by Addison Ray.
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

New American Dream: Rent, Not Own?

Latest Groups