acu berry

acu berry
These people are a total rip-off. My husband ordered the trail size. We cancelled the trail. They took 89.oo out of my account and they still haven't credited my card. I will keep calling every day. DO NOT BUT OR ORDER TRAIL SIZE OF THIS PRODUCT!!!
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful?

16th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I also tried the free trial and I too wound up with charges on my account totaling 194.57 i had to close the account to stop the charges from happening they said even if i cancelled the membership i was getting charged for the trouble do not order ace berry or the colen clence you will be sorry or if you should want to try it use a prepaid card so you only get the trail and nothing else this is what they won't tell you on oprah and rachel ray show i feel for all those who have been suckered into this i admitt it i did get suckered but i won't agian
 24th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I canceled mine also and they still took out of my account. Now I finaly got them to stop they still send me the stuff. I so many bottles of it and it doesnt work.
 27th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

acu berry - Being Charged for something I didn't order

I had $87.13 deducted from my account with out my knowledge and
when I contacted the company about it I was basically told oh well. I was not connected to someone higher up when I demanded. I also did not receive any product for what I was charged...

Contact Us