Activeris Antimalware

Can not uninstall the software

San Jose, California
I purchased on line FastAgain PC Booster. Had problems and receive support from the company. I noticed that Activeris AntiMalware had been installed on my computer. They said I must have done it. I did not because the software was installed but I still needed to purchase it for it to work. I asked them to remove and it APPEARED to be removed. But... I resently had to do a restore to my computer and it showed up again. I have tried to uninstall it and it says I can't. I am going to have to contact them again to get it removed. I just do not want them on my computer. How can a software company install software that the user can not uninstall?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Antivirus Software
Was the above complaint useful?

16th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
It's not a company - just scam artist who target unsuspecting people. Never ever buy protection software. There's always great, free alternatives for home use.
Go here and follow my instructions. Next time first google freeware of what you want.

23rd of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes

Activeris Antimalware - free down offered-forcing to pay & register,unable to install
Abid Nakvi
10 Pear Tree Lane,Franklin Park, NJ 08823
Franklin Park
New Jersey
Phone: 732-940-2315

Activeris AntiMalware Microsoft gold partner Pop-Up appear on my computer. Free download to speed up your computer offered. Forcing me to register for Money. I do not wish to buy since I have another antivirus software in my computer. I am unable to remove this program. I did uninstall and reboot. But it appears again.

Activeris Antimalware Logo Activeris Antimalware