logo

Global Tel Link
I work at Global Tel Link
3. (24 mins ago)
The Wig Gallery at Greece Ridge Mall
Swindled, cheated, lied to, mislead
4. (24 mins ago)
Consoles4less - - Xbox360
Not recieved
5. (25 mins ago)
CoolHandle Professional Web Hosting
illegal billing on credit card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Activeris Antimalware, San Jose, California Complaints & Reviews - Can not uninstall the software

Activeris Antimalware Contacts & Informations

Activeris Antimalware

Posted: 2012-11-15 by    Susan Jones 64

Can not uninstall the software

San Jose, California
I purchased on line FastAgain PC Booster. Had problems and receive support from the company. I noticed that Activeris AntiMalware had been installed on my computer. They said I must have done it. I did not because the software was installed but I still needed to purchase it for it to work. I asked them to remove and it APPEARED to be removed. But... I resently had to do a restore to my computer and it showed up again. I have tried to uninstall it and it says I can't. I am going to have to contact them again to get it removed. I just do not want them on my computer. How can a software company install software that the user can not uninstall?
Comments United States Antivirus Software
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Nov, 2012 by   th!sman 0 Votes
It's not a company - just scam artist who target unsuspecting people. Never ever buy protection software. There's always great, free alternatives for home use.
Go here and follow my instructions. Next time first google freeware of what you want.

Unhealthy Health Food