logo

Casablanca Express
travelers
4. (20 mins ago)
Psg Surveys
Stay away from these con artist
5. (27 mins ago)
www.rstkd.com
They offer things, which they don’t have at all

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ACM Bellaplex/ ACM Hydroxaton, Jersey City Complaints & Reviews - Unauthorised payment

Hydroxatone Contacts & Informations

ACM Bellaplex/ ACM Hydroxaton

Posted: 2011-07-12 by    kathara1

Unauthorised payment

ACM Bellaplex/ ACM Hydroxaton
Ordered 2 x sample for $1.99 (£1.50) each. Samples never received. SCAM: Payment taken from my credit card for two separate payments of £44 each without my authorisation and without ever receiving any product. I have no way of contacting the company for a refund. This is obviously a scam. I have contacted by credit card to dispute the payment and have had to cancel my credit card to ensure no further payments are taken, which is extremetly inconvenient and possibly very expensive. Hopefully my credit card will be reimbursed and I will not be out of pocket from this dishonest, manipulative company. PLEASE BE AWARE AND DO NOT ORDER SAMPLES OF EITHER BELLAPLEX OR HYDROXATON.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Aug, 2011 by   karen wylie 0 Votes
same has happen to me, i am on my own with 3 kids and cant afford for this to keep happenin, has anyone got any contact details for this company yet .
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   karen wylie 0 Votes
these free trials company for bellaplex and hydrxatone are conning alot of people the banks cant stop payments going out and there is no contact details for these companys to get in touch with to stop payments, can anyone help with this, do they have any phone numbers to contact these people .
 25th of Aug, 2011 by   aysegul sahin 0 Votes
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME ESWELL. THEIR EMAIL ADRESS IS:
customerservice@urban-nutrition.com
 9th of Sep, 2011 by   caz27 0 Votes
I have tried to phone and email these people but had no joy. it cost me the $1.99 for shipping and handling, but then to get it from the post office, because i had to pay for excise duty it has cost me another £25.58. But now i cannot get in touch with them to cancel, its gonna cost me $69.95 for Sept. and October. because I cannot cancel the bank payments.What an expensive free trial its going to be. What a great way of ripping people off. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. I am a disabled person and cannot work so I have not got a lot of money to spare so, if anyone can help I would really appreciate it.
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   puzzler 0 Votes
Hydroxatone and Urban Nutrition (Bellaplex) have taken £94.42 from my bank account in September and October and yesterday I finally received my free samples. However, they were sent in two packages and I had to pay the post office £52.36 before they could be delivered. If I had not already paid for the cream I would have refused to accept the packages, but I had the option of losing the £94, 42 already taken from my account or paying another £52.36 (a total of £146.78) in the hope that it is actually "a miracle cream". As a senior citizen on a pension I can not afford to pay this amount for a face cream, but neither can I afford to lose £94.42. I have today e-mailed Hydroxatone and am still looking for contact details for Urban Nutrition. I hope that my bank will be able to cancel any further payments, but I did not know till today that further payments will be taken from my account. So much for the free sample!!

Sleeping Comcast Employee