logo

Fake Job Consultancy

ACK Consultancy
India
ackgroup.in
Dear Friends, My Name Pranab Sen ( Fresher Chemical Engineer ) I am a Victim of ACK Consultancy which is in Aparna Business Centre, 5 Clive House, Strand Road, Opp 23 Strand road, Kolkata-700001. They have recently open a anther office to cheat more people in 113 Park street, M.A Business Centre, Kolkata .They use to send mail via various job sites like Naukri, Monster & Times. In the advertisement they use to write that " Your Resume is being selected for various opening over there in Kolkata Salary 15K - 20K. I thought it was Real and I went to the over mentioned address. Two persons sitting over there. One Person Mr. Abhijeet Roy he told as such they have very good tie-up with many leading companies of Kolkata and my resume is being Selected .They gave me assurance that the interview is on next day 10am and they will send me the details of company through SMS. and if i want to attend the interview i have to pay an registration charge amounting to Rs 390/- and after getting the job I have to pay one month salary in 2 installments. Registration is valid for one year . and you will get 6 interview calls per week . Today its 6 months gone that i have done this registration and i have not gone for a single interview calls. The phone no which they have provided is either switched off or comes busy. Or if i get the line they use to tell we have send your resume to various companies and the result is yet come or they use to tell that your phone no is in DND mode and therefore you are not getting the SMS . So I tell you all that please dont go to these type of consultancy for which the consultancy charge registration money . The owner of this Consultancy is Mr. Ranjan Dutta. His Phone No is 9051060797 / 9051348493/ 9674245433.
Comments India Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Feb, 2012 by   ram pal +2 Votes
yes you are right, I am also a victim of this. I was being told that there are lots of opening in banks. they have charged from me the same amount but till the date i wont got a single, its around 9 months gone
 4th of Mar, 2012 by   ack group -3 Votes
Dear Mr. Pranab Sen i don't know what is your real name but I know you are a fickle minded person Because you have a great knowledge about Ack Consultancy unfortunately you don't have knowledge about our current opening on Chemical engineering .Currently three candidates of our consultancy has selected Cubs international as a chemical engineer starting salary 8000/- their joining date 20th march.We mention their name phone no in our website .So we suggest you Mr.Pranab Sen as soon as possible you Contact our hr divition we always try for your placement otherwise our administrative department taking special step against you .Anoter person Mr Ram pal You Contact Ack Consultancy very soon because we have 150-200 Vacancies in bank Our interview starts from 5th march to 1st april if you think any thing about our company you just mail about your opinion emai address: ceo@ackgroup.in.
 4th of Mar, 2012 by   ack infrastructure services pvt ltd -3 Votes
Dear All Job seekers you know that our Head Office: strand road Aparna Busines Centre
5 Clive House Kol-1 .Our Branch Office : Park Street, Ezra Street, Sealdha, Sonarpur, Tarokeswar, Naihati, Bandel, Sodhpur, New Opening Branch Office : Behala, Tollygunge, Kalighat, Bhwanipur, Mintopark, Lake Gardence, Golf green, Esplanet, Rabindra sadan, Saltlake, Barasat, Dumdum, Srirampur, Burdhaman, Ranaghat, Madnipur, Siligiri, Durgapur, Chuchro, Chandannagar, Garia, Newali[pur, Kharagpur, Shyambazar, Girish park, Sovabazar, This branch will be open within this year 2012 and all my dear job seekers one think remember that we always beside you as a guardain because our dream to remove unemployment Problem in india . So We suggest all friends if you have unemployment problem you meet our Hr without any hazitation and wait for best placement .Our Company We mean Ack Infrastructure Services Pvt Ltd (Ack Group) Is now a Big Multinational Company and Our Team is a great team they always helps jobseekers .
Thanks & Regards
Ack Infrastructure Pvt Ltd (Ack Group)
Hr Team
 7th of Mar, 2012 by   confidecial +2 Votes
Please donot go to this type of consultancy who ask registration charges to give job... All the things what mr. rajan is telling is totally fake ... you have written that you have branches opening in all the places in kolkata i dont have any objection open more offices all over the world, , , , , , , but dont take any registration charges take not only one month take 2 month salary after getting the job and salary .If really u want to vanish the unemployment problem, , , , , , , ,
 7th of May, 2012 by   suparna sen +1 Votes
THANK YOU so much for sharing your experience.
 9th of May, 2012 by   SK PIYUSH 0 Votes
THANKS MR PRANAB SEN ACTUALY I GOT A MAIL FORM A C K GROUP AND SAME MATTER I NOTICE WHICH YOU ARE MENTION IN YOUR COMPLAINT WHEN I GOT A MAIL I SURCH IN GOOGLE WHAT IS A A C K GROUP AND I SEEN YOUR NOTICE IT IS TOTALY FAKE AND I AM REQUEST TO OTHER MY FRIENDS PLEASE DONT GO
 13th of May, 2012 by   CEO of ACK +1 Votes
I also experienced the same ... But not paid the registration fees.
 16th of May, 2012 by   Tania2401 +1 Votes
I dont know abt ACK group, but i had a bitter experience with one such consultancy.its name is smile infotech situated in a dingy place at prince bakhtiar shah road.they have opened their office in a small flat.even no board is there outside the flat, only a xeroxed page is pasted naming the company. At first they didnt even tell me their names. 4 to 5 people r working there & 2 person r there sitting in a different area & they r getting addressed as 'sir'. They dont even have their own website. They r charging 200 as registration fees & surprisingly calling you the next day to tell u that u have an interview with hdfc bank. They also told me that generally candidates go thru 2-3 rounds of interview but as u r our candidate, they will take no interview of urs, u'll get definitly selected. And after getting the offer letter give us 25% of salary & remaining 25% after getting the 1st salary. Now the twist is, they sent me for the position of sales executive on a contractual basis. It was not at all clear to me what contractual basis actually means. No authentic papers were shown to me. Moreover they took my admit card original. I appeared for the interview & it was strange that i got selected without any exam or any subject related question. Instantly they got my documnts xeroxed & started the documentation process. After coming home i said my father the whole thing & he said tui to jaliyat er khoppore porechis. Admit card ta taka chara ferot pabi na. Next day i went to smile infotech & told them i'm not interested in this job, then they started telling me 'u will never ever get a bank job, we tried our best to give u a job, the fault is urs, why u said them that i'll do the job...etc' then they said the actual thing, which is without full paymnt of our fees we will not release ur admit card. Mr. ACK group, if u really want to remove unemployment, 1st get urself a good job. Stop cheating others. Its common sense, if these companies have so many corporate contacts, why dont they themselves join those jobs. Why u r taking advantage of the innocent job seekers. U think that u r fooling others & u r soo clever? Well God will give u the answer. Be prepared all fraudstars.
 17th of May, 2012 by   moumitasengupta 0 Votes
thanks friend.i have also get mails from this fake consultency.
 17th of May, 2012 by   moumitasengupta -1 Votes
thanks Pranab sen.i have also got mail from this fake consultancy.
 18th of May, 2012 by   Tania2401 0 Votes
There are lots & lots of fake consultancies growing up in kolkata & all over India.I was victimized by one such company named Smile Infotech.Its located near Navina cinema at prince anwar shah road.They took Rs.200 from me, my original admit card & offered me a job, where i appeared for the interview, got selected & then the next day i got a call from another consultancy who offered me a better job.So i said Smile Infotech that i wont do the job offered by them & told them to return my admit card.Now they r saying, we have offered u a job, u dont like it, thats ur problem.Pay us 50% of the salary offered to u & then take ur admit card. So i want to warn all the job seekers that dont take a foolish step like me...there are ample jobs in the market...keep ur cool & dont be desperate.Dont ever give ur original documents to anyone. Please keep in mind that there r lots of people waiting to take advantage of ur need, ur innocence. Be aware & plz spread this message among ur frnds.
 27th of May, 2012 by   DEEP SAHA 0 Votes
I also experienced the same thing from DREAMJOB CONSULTANCY & ADS CONSULTANCY...
 4th of Jun, 2012 by   Nawabzameer 0 Votes
thanks a lot bro i got their mail. but i dont no about their trail any way thanks for save un employed people good job
 12th of Jun, 2012 by   Sandip1979 0 Votes
I also have just received a mail from ACK ...being confused by their confidence about providing me assured job I was inquiring about them online..and I read the article of Pranab. Thanks buddy for sharing your experience...I am not going to fall into the trap and also will advice others not to. Pranab Bhai, thanks again... appreciating your effort. and for ACK..plz guys spare us.. there are many ways to earn money, don't play with others weakness...probably now we are jobless but definitely are not helpless.
 28th of Aug, 2012 by   gaurav mishra88 0 Votes
thanks a lot friends...u saved me!!
 29th of Aug, 2012 by   surjo In 0 Votes
ACK Infrastructure...bla..bla..bla..whatevr your name is...WE, people of kolkata would like to see what SPECIAL STEPS you take against Mr. Pranab Sen. Who do you think you are brother?? It's an open site and people are writing their real experiences here. Who the f*** you are to take steps against them huh?! It's Mr. Pranab Sen who has the right to take proper legal steps against you bunch of rascals. Cheaters like should be taught a proper lesson with proper thrashing. And no wonder you dare to open your filthy mouth here as people like you are born shameless. Even you can write whatever you feel like..but at the end of the day you remain just the same bastard people have come to know about.
 29th of Aug, 2012 by   biswajit26 0 Votes
thanksssssss friends...recently i move to kolkata from jharkhand. here i am moving here and there including ACK, ADS, DREAM JOB . all these consultancy are money oriented. they wants only money. I WILL BE THANKFUL to you friends if any one suggest me a good consultancy name in KOLKATA from where i can atleast get some interview calls...dont want to be trapped by these fake job conusltacy. why the hell governmnet are not taking some strict steps to close these kind of fake business orgainsation.
 30th of Aug, 2012 by   Rvai Singh 0 Votes
Yes you all are right friends. I have also registered with Dream job Consultancyby Rs. 350 about 6 months ago but I have not got any interview call from this consultancy. one thing I want to tell you Friends please be aware of this fake consultancies who want registration charges before going through an interview.
 30th of Aug, 2012 by   Mr. Das 0 Votes
All consultancy is not fake.. I told it to all people who are seeking a job. Before join in an consultancy please check the mention facts. 1.Properly take detail about the interview (date, time, venue, position, company name can't tell you but know company detail as much as possible etc.) 2.Never ever give any original document for any purpose (provide attested copy ) and large registration fees(more than Rs300), 3. Don't sign any agreement paper before know about T&C written in the agreement paper. 4. Avoid the consultancies who are send you E-mails. 5.Take information from friends, seniors & other before go to a consultancy. If you maintain the above 5fact, i thing you never cheated. Thanks
 30th of Aug, 2012 by   rohon chowdhury 0 Votes
i am also cheated by kolarge india consultancy .they had sent me to a company i.e.AIRLINK NETWORK SERVICES.THEY HAD TAKEN RS 30000 FROM ME AND ONE MONTH PASSED STILL NO JOB.THEY GAVE ME A OFFER LETTER AND TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL CALL ME UP FOR JOINING...BUT 1 MOONTHS PASSED NO CALL FROM THEM AND THEIR PHONE NUMBER IS OUT OF SERVICE.

Beware of Get Rich Quick SEO Scam Artists