logo

cheating

ace2three
India
ace2three.com
this game is cheating when we are playing they are dis connecting rest of all are connecting except this game.so this is not fare and now they disconnecte game number is p1015656
Comments India Gambling Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Feb, 2011 by   Allan22 +1 Votes
damn them!
 16th of Apr, 2011 by   k9666695191 0 Votes
picha pukodandi..dengaleka mangalavaram antaru chudu alaontlou
ila comments rastharu...
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   puka 9666695191 +1 Votes
yera k9666695191 puka mooskani denginchiko vadu edo complaint chestey nekenduku bey boka
why are u teasing every one kojjanayala while playing pukunakodaka, gudda denguta inko sari comment chesina
or rummy lo login aina.
 6th of Jul, 2011 by   deepuvt 0 Votes
ya i had same experience
 8th of Aug, 2011 by   kvenrama 0 Votes
Game ID: 3568905-7, Table Id: P101093
Extra points given when I show card. 80 points instead of 10 points in 5th round
I have shouwn 1 origian seq, 1 triplelet and 2nd seq with Joker. Left with 12 points but the table gave me 40 points.. please look . For more Information see the screenshot I attached.
I complaint many times but these people are really doing fraud.
 17th of Aug, 2011 by   madhuyadavch +1 Votes
Hi...I found cheating in Ace2three site i.e :I observed carefully that One of there person Or updated server play In High amount Games u just watch them they play all the games ececpt 1 or 2 packs in every game they give points below 10 and some times they will make deal show to get more points from us.atlast if we want to split amount they never agreee they will play dircet for outride...So many people are lossing there money even i loose Rs.30 K but i got experinece to never play online rummy ...I suggest all other guys who plays online please quit it...and i Kindly request ace2three people dont do fraud with clients Beacuse so many people are trusting your site and playing dont cheat with them...Dont play with trust...If u maintain correct ur site will be be goes good rating every thing is good game staructure etc but only thing is setting ur person please avoid them ...
 2nd of Sep, 2011 by   rag18 0 Votes
where u attached kvenrama
 27th of Mar, 2012 by   chellam +1 Votes
yes its absoluty true with above point no 1 fraud site, , , , we cannot reedem if we put reedem the game should be tough an the collect all the money feom account, , , dont belive the site, , , its my true experiance
 3rd of May, 2012 by   meerahussasin 0 Votes
hi this site is cheeting plz dont play the game in this site
 3rd of May, 2012 by   meerahussasin 0 Votes
cheating site ace2three players are playing in ace2three plz dont play in ace2three
 9th of Oct, 2013 by   dina8287 0 Votes
pls ref the mail were this company have holding our funds for no reason...so be ware and don't lose your money.. don't play Ace2three
please be patient on reading this mail then only u guys will know the cheating of this company...if u play u will only lose no one will win they are tracking even our password..so be ware avoid playing ACE2THREE...if any one cant able to understand the followed mail, just sent ur mail id...will sent the same along with the attachment mail which I have followed in ACE2THREE and have lost my money..
IS THERE ANY ONE CAN HELP ME TO RETERIVE MY MONEY OR IS THERE ANY OPTION TO COMPLAINT FOR HIGHER AUTHORITY...IF THERE PLEASE ADVICE...AND WE WILL STOP THIS GROUP..BCOS MANY PEOPLE HAVE LOSING THEIR MONEY..
Dear Player,
Thank you for sending requested documents.

It would take minimum of two weeks to verify the transaction.

You will receive an Email from concerned department within 2 weeks.

Please get back to us, if you do not receive mail from them within two weeks, so that we can inform the status of the same.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach us at 040-66061234. We are available from Monday to Friday between 08:00AM - 08:00 PM.

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 7:36 PM
To: membership
Subject: Re: Redemption request on hold

make out the attachment
can u give the contact no.. were I can reach u..
I have given the online TXN summary.

From: membership
To: 'b.dineshkumar Chellam'
Sent: Monday, 7 October 2013 6:51 AM
Subject: RE: Redemption request on hold

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Ace2Three.
Please send us the statement reflecting either the account number last 5 digits or the Name of the Account holder, so that we can check and assist you further.

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 7:06 PM
To: membership
Subject: Re: Redemption request on hold

hi
make out the attachment for the details
Bank name : standard charted bank
card details : ***********54134

From: membership
To: 'b.dineshkumar Chellam'
Sent: Monday, 7 October 2013 3:30 AM
Subject: RE: Redemption request on hold

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Ace2Three.

Please also send us the screen shot/scan copy of the bank/credit card statement (You may send us the unbilled transactions also) reflecting the transactions Rs.700 done towards Ace2Three on 30th Sep 2013 reflecting the bank name and the account number/credit card last 5 digit numbers, so that we can check and assist you further.

Happy Playing

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 1:30 PM
To: Ace2Three; membership@ace2three.com
Subject: Fw: Redemption request on hold

Hi,

Referred to the mail please make out the attachment of the photo id and address proof and also Statements of payments to Ace2Three.

see u guys have holed my funds for more than a week where I had transfer to my account ( **********04069 ) for checking purpose whether its getting credited to my account are not has i am not aware of this game and credit.

But still know it has not been credited.

How come u can state that I have not played the real games. For your kind information I have nearly deposited for 1400 /- were only one withdrawals have done for an amount 600 /.that too its my deposit not even from winning or bonus. please Ref the statement Ace2Three And also mail alert from the concern. REF ATTACHMENT.

If I am not played how come the concern can give Bonus claim ( ref attachment ) and if my account has found suspicious how come the concern can accept my deposits..?

And finally If my fund is not going to be released, definitely I am going to make and raise a complaint on this and also it will be published to entire player in ace 2 three thru mails, facebook..etc when there is no suspicious in my part.

waiting for the revert...

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Ace2Three
To: membership@ace2three.com
Sent: Thursday, 3 October 2013 6:12 AM
Subject: Redemption request on hold

Dear Player,

We found purchases from your account, followed by withdrawals, without playing the real games that match to the criteria of your purchases.
Your account has been flagged as suspicious and no withdrawals shall be processed until you send us the following information:

.Scanned copy of valid Photo ID

2.Scanned copy of Proof of Address

3.Statements of payments to Ace2Three in the last one month (Only last 5 digits of Account Number/Card Number required)

Note: Additional charges may apply as transaction service fee. Processing this request might take a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks.

29th of Oct, 2013 by   jobgeorh 0 Votes
Dear All Rummy Lovers...I know many rummy players who makes money by playing rummy in club where you get chance to play against a known player. But when you play in Ace2three its impossible to win game as most of the time you will be placed against a system created dummy player...Its programmed in such a way that it makes you win few games but eventually it will take complete money from you. In a typical rummy game the main trick of winning money is to drop for poor hand and play only when you have good hand. But in Ace2three even if you drop still you will lose...I have dropped 10 times and finally i got a hand with four jockers and i played that and got full...so it means whatever you do...you will never win in this game site...the game is completely controlled by the application itself...So my advice would be dont play here to make money...but play only to spare your time...but if you can spend that time for some good cause then thats is the best thing you can do.
Joby George (Para123 is my user id in Ace2three)
 5th of Aug, 2014 by   chanti143 0 Votes
ANAND GULLAPALLI is the owner of ace2three..it a company named by "head infotech" in hyderabad... It is a totally fraud site..the site earnings is about 28 crores in 1 day...can you imagine how big the scam is????? and no INDIAN LEADERS to take action on him...Its a shame on INDIA
 5th of Aug, 2014 by   chanti143 0 Votes
DEEPAK GULLAPALLI is the owner of ace2three..it a company named by "head infotech" in hyderabad... It is a totally fraud site..the site earnings is about 28 crores in 1 day...can you imagine how big the scam is????? and no INDIAN LEADERS to take action on him...Its a shame on INDIA

Report: T-Mobile Customer Rip Off