logo

Spirit Home Services, LLC
spiritducts.com - no service delivery
3. (50 mins ago)
North Shore Animal League America
Be very aware of the animals you get from North Shore
4. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
www.boxhop.com
They provided useless tracking number
5. (1 hr 21 mins ago)

accupure Complaints & Reviews - additional charges and extra products

accupure Contacts & Informations

accupure

Posted:    cindy

additional charges and extra products

Phone: 4402371074
I also signed up for free trial and shipping charges. Recieve 3 weeks later with additional products and charges. You are given 30 days to try. The reciept says you have 30 days to return from time ordered. Giving you only one week. I also found out today that they signed me up fpr another service which I was charged 29.95. In total this 4.95 trial has cost me about 95.oo. Some of which I will get back after returning and canceling what they have signed me up for. What additional surprises will I encounter in the future.
I will never do bussiness with this company again.
Thank you.
Cindy
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2009 by   Taken In By Free Offer 0 Votes
I also got taken with is supposed free trial offer where you only supposedly are charge for shipping of the "free trial offer" of Accipure diet pills and I also was taken with the "free" trial offer of ColonClense. I noticed a charge of $89.31 on my credit card statement and when I call my credit card company they said it was charge put thru by "Accipure" and they gave me their phone number. Someone in India answers the phone and says the statement I approved says I have only 14 days from the date I signed up to cancel.
WHAT A RIP OFF.
 8th of Apr, 2009 by   Tee Tee 0 Votes
It is a SCAM my husband got the sample & they just keep on charging sending products we did no order & after we told them to stop the charges they keep right on ! It is a SCAM

Avoiding Mortgage Scams