logo

Menards
Awful place to work in
3. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
Prestige Slate / Premier Slate
conmen setup in new name
4. (1 hr 34 mins ago)

Posted:    Keith

Don't deal with them

AccessoryGeeks
accessorygeeks.com
Ordered Iphone accessory's for christmas gifts. Received email stating one of two items was shipped the other back ordered. My credit card was charged for both items. I never received tracking number. Finally no product arrived so on Dec 22 I called them three times and one live chat with there site. By the end of the day I was told the product never shipped and the second item was not available anymore. They wanted to sub the first item for something else, I declined, just want my credit card refunded. I will never deal with these people again.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Mar, 2009 by   Sean Felder 0 Votes
Greyhound Bus Corporations in Dallas Texas needs to investigates lost luggages and pay for damages to people who goes through pain and suffering like myself.I'm Sean Felder from NYC and I'm currently suing the bus company at NYC Civil Court.Anyone who's down to file a Class Action Lawsuit against the company should email me sean@hotmail.com.David Leach is the disgraced CEO who's allowing this and hired corrupt lawyers forging signatures.This has got to stop.My luggage was lost Feb21, 2007 at Oklahoma City.
 12th of Mar, 2009 by   Sean Felder 0 Votes
Like I said David Leach better worry about Greyhound's reputation with the public.I already told the Dallas BBB, court shows like the People's Court, Judge Judy, Joe Brown and Shame on You.So let's the public who also lost their luggages say what the hell 250 dollars gonna do for them.We are talking about a billion dollars bus company.Why can't they psay me 25, 000 to settle out of court?The news media in NYC and Dallas should investigate this corrupt bus comany indeed.

Some Things You Need to Know About Bankruptcy