Acai Berry Detox

Scam

4.7
FWM Labortories
Florida
I wanted to try the Acai Berry Detox and paid the $3.95 shipping, I have never recieved the product plus they have charge my credit card another 87.13!!! I am trying to get my money back and I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureua and I urge everyone to do the same that has had problems.
Complaint comments Comments (1223) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Comments

15th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

Pure Acai Berries
Salt Lake City
Utah
PureAcaiBeries.com

Oreded "free bottle" paid shipping and handling. Was sent another bottle billed on my credit card and never authorized another shippment. Want to cancel but Don't know how to reach the company. Any advice. HELP!!!
 26th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

PureAcaiBerry - they're sneeky theives
pureacaiberry
Alabama

I've written 2 different complaints about these people. The first when they were only taking 19.99 and the second when they took the ampount of 74.76. They're sneeky because they've put the title of my second complaint and shown it with the body of the first! IT JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT KIND OF HORRIBLE PEOPLE THEY ARE. iT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE CHEATED ME AND OTHERS OUT OF OUR HARD EARNED MONEY ! tHEY'VE CHARGED MY CARD WITH 74.76 AFTER SAYING THEY WOULD ONLY CHARGE 19.99. At this point I have unsubscribed and they still have not given my money back. I want the charge of 74.76 taken off my card and I want my name taken from they're mailing list. If you haven't purchased from them already...don't...you'll be sorry. This company is not to be trust. What a shame!

Pure Acai Berries
Fairfax
Virginia
Phone: 703 723 3397
www.pureacaiberries.com

I don't want this product. Per my Doctor's advise I should not take these supplements. However, I can't find a telephone number or Customer Service contact information of this company in order to cancel the delivery of these pills at $79.99. This is definitely a scam and should be pulled from doing business on line.

Acai Berry Tablets - Received and charged for pills I DID NOT ORDER
Phone: 310-903-3797

I had odered the free sample of Acai Berry tablets (paying shipping charges) only. A week or so later I get another bottle of the tablets in the mail THAT I NEVER ORDERED OR AUTHORIZED. And then found out I was charged $74.76 for something I NEVER ORDERED OR WANTED. Now I realize that this is a very real SCAM that I hope I can get myself out of!
 27th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I too was duped bu pure acai. I have sent e-mail to them of my desire not to have any more shipments and they sent me an e-mail which stated I would not receive a shipment and a few days later I was charged and shipped another supply. I have called and sent an email but still have not received a refund. What should I do?
 29th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I ordered a sample of acai berries to try it out. I only received the sample yesterday, and was charged $74.76, on my debit card. I haven't even got to try the product for the full ten days. I want to cancel this product and be refunded the $74.76 taken out of my account without my authorization.
Mark A. Yost
 3rd of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
I did not know I would be sent another bottle either and charged to my credit card, please advise me via email address as to what to do.
 3rd of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
I would like to have a phone # so I can solve this charge on my credit card. Since I didn't ask for a second bottle I don't see why I should be charged.
 6th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
I paid for postage only and a free sample. It arrived. Then a week later I a 30 Day Supply Without Bill Or Return Policy. This I did not request or authorize. How Can I stop further supplies being sent and correct this?
 11th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

Acai Berry.com - SCAM ARTISTS/ THIEVES/ BOGUS HELP LINE
PURE ACAI BERRY CLEANSE
New York

DO NOT GET SUCKED IN! This website is bogus! They have charged my credit card for another month's supply for a product that I never received. I payed 4.95 for shipping and handling for a 10ct bottle and cancelled immediately after. I was supplied a cancellation # and have never gotten a live person on the line since then. In the meantime, they continue to charge my card $74.46 a month and still don't send product. I have filed a formal dispute with my credit card company who has sent a formal complaint to the Better Business Bureau.
 17th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
I ordered a free trail bottle of Pure Acai Berry and a free trail bottle of Hondia. I only wanted a free trail bottle of each and no more. My doctor advised me not to even taken the free trail. A couple of weeks later I received another bottle of each and a charge on my debt card of $74.95 that I did NOT authorize!!! I called the phone number on my bank statement for Acai, but each time I recieved a recording saying due to high order volume all personal was busy and it would be a 45 minute wait. Then the phone would disconnet. I called after hours and got a recording saying to go to a web site, but I could not understand if he was saying www.gohealthnow.com or www.gohelpnow.com. I looked up both site and found a lot of different sites selling products but NONE matching the products I received. I think I did everything in my power to cancel this order but due to the shady business practiced of this company I was unable to do so. Now I am MAD. Plese help me to cancel this product and get a refund. Because of the unauthorized charges of this product I was overdrawn. Thank you for you help.
 23rd of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
This is a rogue company that charged my checking account over seventy dollars for products that I did not authorized. I will contact the Attorney General to report them.

This must stop. Are they so desperate that they must steal from the general public. I am very angry and will not stop until they are out of business.

Nubodi/Acai Berry - fraudulent use of my debit card
Nubodi/Greatonlinediet
not sure of
Nevada
Phone: 18012087485/8773618616
nubodi.com

I ordered a small bottle of acai berry & they told me that they would only charge me $3.99 for shipping & handling and that the bottle was a sample to try. Yesterday I rec'd my bank statement and they charged me $89.31! I called them and their representative hung up on me too!

Please help-I'm on disability & on a very tight budget! Thanks alot! Laura Kornak

BD Performance Products
PO Box 971090
Orem
Utah
PureAcaiBerries.com

A month free to test
Charge your account
Product doesn't work
And the phone numbers never work,

If something is free to try - that's how it should be.
If you then want the product you will in turn order it on your own.
 25th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME!
 25th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

ACAI-PURE/ACAIBERRY - FREE TRIAL
CENTRAL COAST NUTRITION
12399 BELCHER ROAD SOUTH
Largo
Phone: 888- 692-8352
secure9.com

$44.85 CHARGE INSTEAD OF $1.95. PLUS CHARGES OF $4.95 AND $9.95 CHARGED FROM 2 OTHER COMPANIES THAT I DIDN'T AUTHORIZE FOR. TWO WEEKS INTO MY DISPUTE WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY ACAI PURE CHARGED ME ANOTHER $39.95. NO ONE ANSWERS THEIR PHONE NUMBER. COMPANY STIPULATES THY WILL NOT GIVE YOU A REFUND UNLESS YOU GET AN (RMA NUMBER) RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER AND A CONFIRMATION RECEIPT FROM THE POST OFFICE, PLUS THEY ADD ANOTHER 15% RESTOCKING FEE. MERCHANDISE LABELED "RETURN TO SENDER OR REFUSAL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. WHICH IS NOT STIPULATED IN THEIR ORINGINAL ADVERTISEMENT. BUT EVEN WITH ALL OF THAT, IF THEY DONT ANSWER THEIR PHONE YOU CAN'T GET AN RMA NUMBER. I IMMEDIATELY STARTED THE FIGHT TO GET A REFUND AFTER I REALIZED THEY $44.85 CHARGE. SO I FELT I HAD TO OPEN THE PACKAGE TO GET REFUND INFORMATION FROM. I WROTE OPRAH'S WEBSITE ALSO BECAUSE THEY ARE USING HER PICTURE TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCT. I AM ON SOCIAL SECURITY AND I CANT AFFORD THE CHARGES, BUT I AM STURCK WITH THEM. ALL I CAN DO AT THIS POINT IS CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD.
 26th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
Thjis is an outrage the ad stasted that a trial bottle was 3.95 I never agreeed to pay anything other than that I want my money refunded ..The state attorney general will here about this
 1st of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

AcaiBerry (all natural cleanse) - I ordered a trail size bottle of AcaiBerry and they must of given my bank account information to Acaicleans
AcaiCleans (AcaiBerry)
California

Acaiberry must on given my account information to Acaicleans.
I had ordered a trail size bottle of AcaiBerry all natural cleanse. It is a fraud also. It doesn't work. Acaiceans sent me their product for $88.97. I discovered this charge on my On-Line Bank Statement. I did not order this and was unable to contact any one with the telephone numbers provided by the web site and also by my Bank.

When the product arrived by mail I refused to accept. I was told by the postman that delivered it to write Refuse on unopened package and send it back and I did this.
 6th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I also thought I was ordering a one-time sample, then was surprised to find charges added to my credit card account. I did not agree to any number of deliveries, automatic or otherwise, unless they were cleverly concealed.

I did get the sample and then another bottle came and I started suspecting. Then the charges were added to my account and paid, and I also found myself in the company of people getting trapped. There is so much fine print, added agreements, etc.

Thank you David--I went to the site and tried to cancel; we'll see how it turned out.

I'm writing off what they charged so far.
 6th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I too ordered the sample bottle for $3.99 and they charged my account an additional $89.31. When I realized this, I immediately contacted nubodi. I was told by Ann, they do not accept return merchandise and they do not give refunds. (This is according to their terms and conditions listed online in very small print, I'm assuming) I then told her, I will be contacting the better business bureau as this made no sense to me. An unopened package for a product I didn't want to begin with should be refundable.

It wasn't until I stated that I work for my Credit Union and I can have that charge blocked and that I also will close my debit card to all further purchases, that she stated she could refund me half of the cost. "which is it, do you do refunds or NOT!"

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree