logo

Absa Contacts & Informations

ABSA

Posted: 2012-10-22 by

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

I own a small Agency, and I unfortunately bank with ABSA. This has been one of my biggest mistakes. I find the staff so unhelpful. I applied for an overdraft nearly 2 years ago, I never ever received feedback until I start shouting and screaming. I have had 3 business consultants and every time I have to start the process all over. I truly hate ABSA. Another thing, ABSA brackendowns is closed due to renovations. Should there not be some form of a system where they can still help on the premises even though it might be limited. About 300 000 goest through my account every month. I AM SICK OF ABSA AND CANNOT WAIT TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT. I even told a consultant this over the phone and her reaction was OKAY no problem and told me the procedure. Should she not have tried to save me as a client. I also once called the bank to ask what the International banking close was and she did not even know what that was. My Business Consultant left 4 months ago and to date I do not even know who is handling my account, every time I call the branch they will not let me speak to her and keep referring me to the call centre. WHAT AM i PAYING FOR!!! I HATE HATE HATE ABSA.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Email: