Poor Service - ABC Cargo at Riyadh

Saudi Arabia
I have placed my Cargo of 27kg weight at ABC Lulu branch on 23-Sep-12 in Riyadh, KSA.
Still the cargo is not delivered at the destination after a commitment of max 20-30 days by the courier agency.
I have also called Lulu and the head office branches at Riyadh and the customer care executives several times but no response on the status of my Cargo. Also, I have visited the Cargo branch at Lulu to find out the actual status but again very poor response for this.
So, am not getting any response from ABC Cargo Service, Riyadh on my shipment for the past 2 months.
Request your support in helping me retrieve the valuable goods that I have sent through this courier service.
Please contact me a@ sarf.trainer@gmail.com if you can help in the next 2-3 days

ABC Cargo, Riyadh

Complaint comments Comments (27) Complaint country Saudi Arabia Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

22nd of Nov, 2012 by    -2 Votes
Agree to your complaint..Very common..Can someone do something on this
 9th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
hello sir this habibulla from chennai my father sended a 3 parcels via arab cargo serices
in riyadh to tambaram chennai it was over 6 month we are not getting a any responce
from there that parcel no:6347 & 6348 & 6349 there's contact no also not working if u got any result's contact me at habibulla2305@gmail.com
 4th of Apr, 2013 by    -1 Votes
abc cargo service very very bad service. i am planing to contact police dpt in alhassa. last month i sent my parcels through al hassa abc branch and now i make enquery about my pracels, they told me they have no idea about above pracels
 6th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have sent a parcel through ABC cargo from Riyadh to Kerala on Dec 2012. They have committed to deliver with in 30 days. Till now the cargo is not delivered, this is the 4th month. I have tried to contact their offices, most of the time they were not attending the call. Two times they attended and said that, it will deliver with in a week. But till now nothing happened. This is a waste service that I have ever seen
 11th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
all my friends, i have one request to aloof you that in future don't approach any parcel company. please contact with Saudi postal dept.they are very honest people also i am recommended BPL cargo service
 8th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
my cousin send parcel through abc cargo on april month from saudi.15 days before i call to the coachin abc cargo branch they told at present the ship is reached mumbai with in ten days i will receive the parcel, , , they informed to me but now more than 20 days over i did not get any response from cargo.many times i called to the branch office but ther are not responding me.
 13th of Jul, 2013 by    -2 Votes
I did't undarstand, who give the award for you?what is the reason?your service is too cheap and bad.you told me, within 40 days reach your parcel in your house.I give you my parsel 18/04/2013. until12/07/2013 not reach my parcel in my house. you count ...how many days...? you give the answer to me.
 26th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have sent a parcel through ABC cargo from Jubail (KSA) to Dewas-455001 M.P. India on 29/04/ 2014.vide docket no. HWB-A813867 They have committed to deliver with in 15- 20 days. Till now the cargo is not delivered, this is the 27days passed. I have tried to contact their Mumbai/Delhi offices, most of the time they were not attending the call.
Shabbir Husain Qureshi mob. 9425494307
 2nd of Aug, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Our friend 1 parcel booked on soudi to coimbatore in may month. till its not reached.
 11th of Aug, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Dear ABC cargo guys, I have book a parcel from Damam, Saudi to Bangalore on 28th Dec 2013, consignment # S710555. It is 7 months now. I call up their head office in Calicut, their response is so pathetic. They asking me to contact Damam office & I don't have any body there.
 4th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I feel very upset to inform u about my cargo I send on 5 th may 2015 from riyadh to Gujarat until now no news they are telling it's stuck in mumbai airport so what I have to do just wait ... Wait u have find solution waiting for ur response
 14th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
Yes its very true ABC cargo service is very very poor. Plz don't send any cargo through ABC cargo.
They say that they are the no 1 but they are cheater no 1.
It's more than one month my parcel is not delivered if they are not going to reply on my consignment status I will surely give a complaint ad in Arab News Saudi
 19th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
Malkkah shara sittin office is not agive deatais my cargo luggage Cash invoice No HWB No : 11478 Date 21/06/2015 Nazeer . Makkah booking to hyderabad India Mumbay cell no is not lifting not giving any details give to my details luggage box cargo . My Cell No : 05583 22076
 6th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
Dear all, I also sent 3 parcels by ABC Cargo 2 months ago. After following up with them for the last 1 month I have realized that they are very worst people and have very worst service. Each time I contact them, they give a new story, sometimes saying moved from here and current in custom clearance in mumbai and sometime says its currently in DXB and somebody says wait 15 days more some says wait 30 days more but no body assures when will I get my shipment delivered.
Finally when I reached them today in their Riyadh head office... I was so shocked to see so many people crowded their and abusing them and complaining about not receiving their parcels though it is more than 4 moths and some are being fooled for the last 5 months...
I advice you all never ever again use cargo services but manage other ways to do so..
And about the parcels we all should reach them at head offices and shout and fight them to return your goods and refund and compensate. Remember they are big liars they say it is already moved like that but many times the shipment will be kept held with them. Or you wait if you have lot of patience.
 10th of Aug, 2015 by    -1 Votes
when will the mumbai customer clearance start? we are eagerly wAITING FOR OUR GOODS. please let us know
 11th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
asssalam waalaikum my consignment number is (alb78878) i booked cargo 21.5 kg from riyadh to mumbai he said within 2 month ur cargo reach but now this third month running what should i do now i m scared when i saw ur complaint board all negative complaint about ur services just inform me how much more time u take.thankyou.
 23rd of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have sent 3 boxes of cartoon 98.5 kg from riyadh al batha to destiation india hyderabad over 2 months date of submission 29 july 2015 till now the cargo has not reached to destiation our consignent number is abc914115 response as fast as plz
 25th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have sent cartoon 27.5 kg from riyadh to destiation india over 3 months date of submission 28 May 2015 till now the cargo has not reached to destiation our consignent number is abc ARL 211445 no response, when ever I enquired about shipment ABC sales people not yet cleared? how long it would take God knows, I use to sent every time through ST Cargo, I never had any problem, this is first time I sent through ABC, I think I made a mistake.
 27th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I md Rizwan i send a cargo box 20 kg. Last may 05/2015.at abc cargo in riyadh at nesto I am worry until now they did not receive the said cargo box in India meaning your service is very very poor . So I need you to retrieve my box asap or let me know what happen my recipt no is. A415072. .Please I need an information about this matter my contact no 0501449728..
 28th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I cannot understand the work culture of abc cargo very unethical and arrogant and mafia like poorest response cannot recommend and will not to anyone.Fullstop

ABC Cargo Logo ABC Cargo