logo

Signet Financial Group
Auto Warranty
3. (44 mins ago)
vacation rental partners
vacation rental partners marketing reviews scam
4. (49 mins ago)
dangerouslyeasyesl.com
The owner started to steal from me
5. (52 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-11-22 by    Mohamed Sarfraz

Poor Service - ABC Cargo at Riyadh

Saudi Arabia
abccargogcc.com
I have placed my Cargo of 27kg weight at ABC Lulu branch on 23-Sep-12 in Riyadh, KSA.
Still the cargo is not delivered at the destination after a commitment of max 20-30 days by the courier agency.
I have also called Lulu and the head office branches at Riyadh and the customer care executives several times but no response on the status of my Cargo. Also, I have visited the Cargo branch at Lulu to find out the actual status but again very poor response for this.
So, am not getting any response from ABC Cargo Service, Riyadh on my shipment for the past 2 months.
Request your support in helping me retrieve the valuable goods that I have sent through this courier service.
Please contact me a@ sarf.trainer@gmail.com if you can help in the next 2-3 days

Comments Saudi Arabia Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Nov, 2012 by   Public Opinion -1 Votes
Agree to your complaint..Very common..Can someone do something on this
 9th of Dec, 2012 by   habibulla -1 Votes
hello sir this habibulla from chennai my father sended a 3 parcels via arab cargo serices
in riyadh to tambaram chennai it was over 6 month we are not getting a any responce
from there that parcel no:6347 & 6348 & 6349 there's contact no also not working if u got any result's contact me at habibulla2305@gmail.com
 4th of Apr, 2013 by   mathew chacko -1 Votes
abc cargo service very very bad service. i am planing to contact police dpt in alhassa. last month i sent my parcels through al hassa abc branch and now i make enquery about my pracels, they told me they have no idea about above pracels
 6th of Apr, 2013 by   Anju Wayanad -1 Votes
I have sent a parcel through ABC cargo from Riyadh to Kerala on Dec 2012. They have committed to deliver with in 30 days. Till now the cargo is not delivered, this is the 4th month. I have tried to contact their offices, most of the time they were not attending the call. Two times they attended and said that, it will deliver with in a week. But till now nothing happened. This is a waste service that I have ever seen
 11th of Apr, 2013 by   mathewchacko 0 Votes
all my friends, i have one request to aloof you that in future don't approach any parcel company. please contact with Saudi postal dept.they are very honest people also i am recommended BPL cargo service
 8th of Jun, 2013 by   syed sulaiman 0 Votes
my cousin send parcel through abc cargo on april month from saudi.15 days before i call to the coachin abc cargo branch they told at present the ship is reached mumbai with in ten days i will receive the parcel, , , they informed to me but now more than 20 days over i did not get any response from cargo.many times i called to the branch office but ther are not responding me.
 13th of Jul, 2013 by   Mohammed Shafi 0 Votes
I did't undarstand, who give the award for you?what is the reason?your service is too cheap and bad.you told me, within 40 days reach your parcel in your house.I give you my parsel 18/04/2013. until12/07/2013 not reach my parcel in my house. you count ...how many days...? you give the answer to me.
 26th of May, 2014 by   Shabbir Husain Qureshi 0 Votes
I have sent a parcel through ABC cargo from Jubail (KSA) to Dewas-455001 M.P. India on 29/04/ 2014.vide docket no. HWB-A813867 They have committed to deliver with in 15- 20 days. Till now the cargo is not delivered, this is the 27days passed. I have tried to contact their Mumbai/Delhi offices, most of the time they were not attending the call.
Shabbir Husain Qureshi mob. 9425494307
 2nd of Aug, 2014 by   jeyabalan.T 0 Votes
sir,
Our friend 1 parcel booked on soudi to coimbatore in may month. till its not reached.
 11th of Aug, 2014 by   Sunil Mathew 0 Votes
Dear ABC cargo guys, I have book a parcel from Damam, Saudi to Bangalore on 28th Dec 2013, consignment # S710555. It is 7 months now. I call up their head office in Calicut, their response is so pathetic. They asking me to contact Damam office & I don't have any body there.

Positive & Negative Sides of Customer Service