logo

Hallmark channel
closed-captioning
3. (32 mins ago)
vpfashion.com
The bad-quality and not recommended seller
4. (34 mins ago)
Dog Breeder
bad breeder
5. (36 mins ago)
DS GROUP LLC
Company steals from me and impossible to reach them

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Abbott Northwestern Hospital

Posted:    Brandon

Valet service

Abbott Northwestern Hospital
On 3-9-08 I had an appointment at Abbott Northwestern Hospital and decided to park my vehicle with the Valet service that the hospital provided, thinking my less than 5 month old vehicle would be safer in their possession as opposed to on the street in that neighborhood. As they pulled up my vehicle when I was getting ready to leave, I had noticed a scrap aprox 3 feet long on down the whole passenger side of my truck. I questioned the gentleman that dropped off the vehicle, he said he didn't know what happened but he would get the supervisor… A gentleman came to view the vehicle and filled out an incident report.

On 3-12-08 I received a call from the Parking Supervisor Justin Law, stating that they would NOT be paying to repair my vehicle and the damages made. He referred me to the back of the Valet ticket, which reads:

Thank you for using our valet service. etc. Please be aware of the following. We reserve the right to refuse to enter and operate any vehicle. In agreeing to park your vehicle, we assume no liability for faulty or failing equiptment. We do not promise that your vehicle will not be damaged and we will not pay for any damages incurred while at our facility. Etc.

Which is a nice little disclaimer for them, that I wish I really would have read the fine print but they might as well of said…. Hey we can play bumper cars with your vehicle and crash it and smash it, but guess what we are not paying for it.. I just find this very disappointing and I just hope they don't run the rest of their hospital the same way. I simply write this to warn future Valet parkers at Abbott Northwestern Hospital so they do not have the same horrifying costly experience that I have had…
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Internet Lottery Scams