logo

Ab Circle Pro Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Lored

bad parts

Pennsylvania
I purchased this machine August 2009. I used it for about 2 weeks and the rollers started to "melt", leaving shreds of plastic on my floor. I contacted ab circle pro and they sold me a 3 year warranty for $30.00. they also sent me a new machine. They told me the design of the rollers was bad. The warranty is to cover the machine in full for 3 years. I received my new machine in 10 days. The rollers on the new machine have started to melt. I cannot get thru to customer service to get new rollers that are supposed to be covered under the warranty.
Comments United States Fitness / Exercise Equipment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jan, 2010 by   lcnatx 0 Votes
PLEASE THIS COMPLAINT THAT WAS POSTED UNDER ROLLER SLUTION. HOPE IT HELPS

Ab Circle Pro Complaints - roller slution
Review all Ab Circle Pro complaints
Posted: 2009-12-13 by Vizio

roller slution

Complaint Rating:
Some units of the Ab Circle Pro may experience rollers failing after a short period of use. A new roller upgrade kit is available from the manufacturer at no charge by calling 1-800-983-6905.
 24th of Feb, 2010 by   BigKeith216 0 Votes
If anyone is trying to find info reagrding corporate office for the AB Circle Pro..you can thank Robert #8100 for his help...The Corporate company is called DEMG AND THE ADDRESS

8280 WILLOW OAKS CORPORATE DR FL 8TH, FAIRFAX VA 22031-4518
703-645-2326
703-663-4500

I WOULD LOVE FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT TO BE FILED THIS COMPANY IS VERY ARROGANT AND DISSEPTIVE!!!
 9th of Aug, 2010 by   kylie cotton 0 Votes
I would have to agree with some other complaints on the ab circle, I barley had my ab cirbcle for 2 wks and the rollers are melting making shreds of plastic and paint on my floor.
 10th of Sep, 2010 by   Jmcsnyder 0 Votes
Wow, your rollers lasted more than a day?? I tested it out for four minutes, and the right roller all ready wore a pit in one spot! I'm only 115! Best part? Company claims I have no right to warranty, that the warranty was voided when I purchased it online from someone authorized to sell the product. Just because the company I bought from is authorized to sell the product, the company claims the warranty is void if purchased via Ebay.

The refused to talk to me anymore, saying I had no reason to be calling at all, and subsequently hung up on me. When I called back, the supervisor said he had no reason to talk to me and hung up on me too.

What a joke.
 16th of Oct, 2010 by   kerron 0 Votes
i baught a ab circle in 2009 and used it for 2 weeks it was working untill the roller start shreading i would like to know if and were i can get rollers to purchase ... ab corcle really works for me
 28th of Jun, 2011 by   Denny R 0 Votes
Used the machine about 8 to 10 times. Right roller melted. Called the number that was mentioned above. All they wanted to do was sell me a warranty. What a cheaply made produvt!

Gadget Gift Ideas for Christmas