Ab Circle Pro

Replacement Parts

Ab Circle Pro
This company is a joke. If you purchase this machine from a private source (craigslist, friends etc, ) don't bother contacting them for replacement parts because they will say since you did not buy it from us (meaning pay full price) there is nothing they can do for you. Its their machine, they could still make money off the parts!
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Fitness / Exercise Equipment
Was the above complaint useful?

10th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Unfortunately, there are units in the marketplace that use the name Ab Circle Pro but are not authenthic, therefore, we are unable to provide our guarantee for any unit that was not purchased from an authorized retailer. The only way to know that you have an authentic Ab Circle Pro is to have purchased it from an authorized retailer, in which case you would have a limited warranty and also have been offered an extended warranty. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our policy of ensuring quality products to our customers.
 14th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I purchased a used ab circle pro from a yard sale . It's missing the left handle bar and u bolts. I thought I'd be able to buy the missing parts from the company. I was very wrong. They won't sell parts without proof of sale. I can't find them online or anywhere else. Really sucks. Their losing out on a lot of money not selling parts, and I'm screwed because of it. I just threw away $25.

Contact Us