logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (30 mins ago)
Milleniumgallery.co.uk
Impossible to contact the seller and get any info about order
2. (33 mins ago)
Reliance NetConnect plus
to deactivate the net connection
3. (34 mins ago)
why hold my payment ?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Aaron Sales and Lease, Eufaula, Alabama Complaints & Reviews - Alabama Store Has No Clue What GOOD Customer Service Is

Aaron Sales and Lease Contacts & Informations

Aaron Sales and Lease

Posted: 2013-06-12 by    ChaChaFance

Alabama Store Has No Clue What GOOD Customer Service Is

Aaron Sales and Lease
Eufaula, Alabama
I've just had the worst experience ever the Eufaula, AL Arrons store!

Nicole, a rude and incompetent employee in that store, is very unprofessional and disrespectful; she made me feel more like a criminal, rather than a valued customer! Her customer service skills are non-existent and she lacks the ability to calm down angry customers; my issue was not resolved at all, instead it was escalated. Had I been a mystery shopper, she would have failed miserably!

There are serious communication issues in this store. You can't take one employees' word for something, because the other employees won't know anything about it! For instance, the "Principle" there (Ross) told me that I could pay this month on the 15th, but no one else got that memo. Because of that, all month long my friends and I have received daily calls regarding a supposed late payment, even though Ross told me that it was OK to pay on the 15th. When I confronted him today about it, he said that he did not say that (even though there were two witnesses there at the time that can easily prove this wrong). So as you can see, Aarons employees are liars and they do not communicate with other employees.

Ross, my husband, and I have a big conversation last month about the issue of the payment due date, but there was no record of it on my file. So this month, I was harassed for a week by their employee Nicole. I called her on the phone, spoke to her, and explained my side of the store; yet, she still continued to call me everyday after that! I don't know why since I had already talked to her; there was nothing else left to say! Also, during that phone call, she told me that she didn't have my phone number, which is why she had kept calling my references instead of me. Then the day after that call, I started to receive daily calls from her. Not only that, but I was receiving calls on TWO different numbers from her! I thought she didn't have my phone number though? Again, another lie.

So today, I went in to return the computer that I've had for only two months; I used a coupon to get one month free. The computer is just not worth the stress, harassment and aggravation caused by the Aarons staff. Granted, yes I was a little harsh to Nicole in-person - I admit that, but I was also very upset and fed up with her antics! Surprisingly, she was rude right back to me and especially to my husband! Instead of being professional and trying to make the situation better, she made it 10 times worse.

To make matters worse, she told me that I hadn't made a payment at all on the computer since I had it, even though I had paid last month along with a late fee! Ross was right there to verify that I did indeed make a payment. So again, here goes the miscommunication. Besides, I really don't believe that Aarons would let someone keep a computer 2 months for free. Obviously I did make a payment, else they would have came to recoup it weeks ago.

In all honesty, the Eufaula store is just a HOT MESS. If the communication issues and unprofessional manners in that store are not fixed ASAP, you're going to lose a lot more customers. This type of treatment and service is just unacceptable and uncalled for. I am going to tell everyone I know to NOT do business with Aarons. Additionally, I will NEVER do business with any Aarons store every again!
Comments United States Desktop Computers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Homes: Rent or Buy?