logo

Test Prep Services
Possibly Fradulent
2. (17 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
3. (17 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-04-16 by    622lizzie

phone calls

AAron
Laurel, Mississippi
My son rented some furniture and used me as a reference, he fell behind with payments. I am receiving numerous phone calls everyday at all times. One person call me and then showed up at my house. I can't take it anymore.
Comments United States Furniture
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Apr, 2011 by   Karl123 0 Votes
I wish everybody in the world could hear me...
I think I know where all the financial troubles come from.
Never spend more money than you have! Absolutely never rent furnitures. Worst case you sleep on the floor. Never borrow money to buy anything, exception probably a house. Don't borrow money to buy a car.
Buy yourself a "junker" if you have no money... fix it yourself. Eventually you have saved enough money to buy yourself anything you want and pay cash. Only spend money on things you need, never waste money on things which are considered luxury.
I was born very poor, 6 children and my parents never owned a car. But my mother told me a few good things.
NEVER BORROW ANY MONEY !!!
Today I live in reasonable luxury and do not have a penny of dept.
My advice, give the furniture back... And if your son is over 18 I think you are not responsible at all unless you co-signed the contract.

Poverty is a horrible thing (I know all about it), but there is a solution to it:
BE HAPPY WITH LESS
 16th of Apr, 2011 by   Karl123 0 Votes
l'mintheirshoes
Your sarcasm is misplaced.
My attitude towards borrowing money is genuine and honest.
I really believe that living on credit is a very bad way of life. In case of a 30 year mortgage you pay your house twice. (not now, because interest rates are low). There are plenty of people in this neighborhood who live from paycheck to paycheck because they cannot pay off their loans.

The Lice Lady's Tips to Keep Your Child Lice Free