logo

silver king blue max
select your gift cerfiticate
2. (26 mins ago)
E-Lone
Company didn’t provide loan and ignores me
3. (39 mins ago)
Shopsale222.com
coach bags purchased
4. (45 mins ago)
Atlas Editions
Bad service
5. (46 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Fraud Company

AAKG Security Solutions
India
hackingsecuritysolutions.com
AAKG Security Solutions, Nagpur is fraud company. It takes money from the candidate as a Security deposit or bond cost RS15000 . Said that we will give you stipened about 2k to 3k month for 2months, and 1.8 lac to 3 lac salary.this company select candidates from campus, they will give you poor training and give you job in KPO, BPO instead of technical job and also they force you to sign a bond with annual CTC of 0.84 lac(7000 per month) with performance and tax deduction, if u not sign this bond your 15000 get foretified, they make their new rules anytime and always want to terminate you. 1 mistake you will be fired.Fresher avoid this company
Comments India Hosting & Web Design
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Aug, 2013 by   A.A.K.G Group -1 Votes
Reply From A.A.K.G GROUP to Swapnil V. Shambharkar Son of Vijay S. Shambharkar
Selected from Shri Datta Meghe Polytechnic.Company has given them two months training to the entire batch.But he left the training within one month.He has no rights to talk such fake things against company because he even didn't attend his training properly.because of him company got loss of 10 lacks. Company has file a case against him as per act of copyright & trademark, Act of using our name IPC420, Company law board for using the name of company on social engineering.Company is suggesting to all candidates and all IT companies that please don't entertain this candidate because he has done fraud in some other companies also.
For the further details regarding A.A.K.G Group please contact on this number.
9665 655 444
 7th of Aug, 2013 by   Unknown@ -2 Votes
A.A.K.G. IS A FAKE COMPANY.STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
 16th of Sep, 2013 by   AAKG Employee +1 Votes
This is totally a wrong indications about company . i m working with this company more than 1 year n m happy to be a part of this company . I have got 3 times increament in my salary .
If you don't have guts to face the problems and challenges in life then u have no rights to blame any company if you have any legal proof then come n face ..
 29th of Oct, 2013 by   Vijay Parate -2 Votes
This Company is realy Fakeeee-----.. even now they are conducting campus and making money by students --beacuse they are collecting 25, 000 Rs / candidate. & surprise thing is taht they selects all the candidates in campus interview saying that you are selected. Please all fresher don't trust on this company
 3rd of Nov, 2013 by   Prakash KR SING -1 Votes

check out this... why they are suspending their employees ?
 23rd of Nov, 2013 by   EX EMPLOYEE AAKG -2 Votes
AAKG GROUP IS FAKE COMPANY ...IS COMPANY KA MAIN AIM 25000 RS BOND LENA HAI JOINING KE NAAM PAR ...YAH LAGBHAG ALL OVER INDIA SE THIS YEAR 1000 STUDENT KA CAMPUS KAR CHUKI HAI...OR 90% LOG OB CHOD CHUKE HAIN...ISKI EARNIG SIRF STUDENT KE BOND SE HAI...ISKE ACCOUNT KI ENQUIRY HONI CHAHIYE...YH FRESHAR STUDENT A FUTURE KHARAB KAR RAHI HAI...PLEASE AVOID THIS TYPE COMPANY...
 28th of Nov, 2013 by   aakg employee currently 0 Votes
all the post who is in the favour of aakg that is made by aakg group and now that are making a campain in which they are making a fraud id and they will do post in the favour of aakg group.
 28th of Nov, 2013 by   aakg employee currently -1 Votes
aakg has these websites and no one is working normally and all company is that types.

please be far from aakg group
thius is fake company
 5th of Dec, 2013 by   sp18 -1 Votes
Agree...AAKG is fraud company. we got mail from AAKG in November, it has been mentioned in the mail that they will give us a job in IT company with the package of 6.5 to 8LPA . when we called them and asked them that why they are giving such high salary then they explained it in very professional way and somehow we got convinced also.them they scheduled our interview . we travelled all the way to Nagpur From Mumbai. when we reached there we got quite shocked. office is placed in very old and antique kind of building and they don't even have a washroom for employees.. :p
at time there was 30+ candidates excluding 3 of us . they took our interview and the worst thing the interviewer's English was horrible..:
they took 2 extreme casual Tech ROUND and in HR round they told us that we have to pay 25K as sec deposit and structure they explained and at last CTC Fixed was 3 LPA and when we denied to pay that amt they sd they will make it adjust.
and when we dint get any call for our confirmation from them I called them and they started making excuses, every time when I use to all a different answer was coming from them and finally they concluded that they cant hire us without security deposit. when we were in AAKG office 1 gal has came from MP. We exchanged our number just to keep track abt this activities of AAKG and I got shocking news from her that all 30 candidates got selected and all of them had agreed to pay 25k just we were rejected becoz we denied. So Please be Aware and stay away from AAKG.
They are spoiling fresher's career. Don't take risk just by looking at there offer.. its all Fake
 6th of Dec, 2013 by   Ambuj Tripathi  Best Advice +4 Votes
@sp8: first of all thanks fr taking out your frustration here n wasting your time n readers time... u r the biggest fool who can roam anywhere just on call... I am the ex employee of AAKG Group, worked there as Java developer and they paid me the salary which was committed... I worked here wholeheartedly n they paid me handsomely. u have no right to comment anything without knowing about the company from their employees. The bond amount they take is the cheapest in IT world. you must be lagging in your knowledge that's why they didn't select you.. Think before you speak, else you will be making fool of yourself in-front of whole world.. It is one of the best uprising company who give freshers good opportunities to expose their talent.
 6th of Dec, 2013 by   sp18 -3 Votes
Ambuj Tripathi ...big lol on ur comments :D
 6th of Dec, 2013 by   shweta.d -1 Votes
AAKG GROUP Nagpur is "Fraud Company"

The company is running by Students Bond Cost.They don't have projects for employee.
They Recruit Student "Every Month" from local Nagpur or from Colleges.
They Take 25000/-as bond cost And shocking thing is that they select "Each and Every Students".
and after selecting they will give you task like-
-DATA ENTRY
-DATA MIINING
-KPO/BPO
irritates you and told you that if you dont want to do this job leave the company.They will deduct your salary for Any reason.
i was told by company we will give you job in web development field and after joining i did DATA ENTRY for 2 months.get irritate.
I spoiled my carrier by joining AAKG GROUP Nagpur fraud company and don't want this will happen to any one else.
it my request dont join this company in any cost..
 6th of Dec, 2013 by   sp18 0 Votes
Ambuj Tripathi (Stupid, POOR Guy) u toh got so emotional abt ur AAKG, Chill boy.
Being a gal atleast I have such guts to say whatever is truth not like u ...Fattu
I think AAKG is ur Relatives that's y they are giving u HANDSOME salary and to others they are just Cheating.. :p
plz chk with ur java coding, if its all correct.. !!! :D
I think u haven't read upper comments and some of them are from Ex AAKG employees. I Think ur in big Misunderstanding abut ur skills and also abt ur company, I think they must b paying u for posting such comments ... (So sad, Such a poor Job)
N BDW I dun care for such Street dogs Barking on me :p I cant believe that all candidates who came for Interview got selected at 1 go..!!! I mean this point is enough to make out things abt AAKG. that gal who is in my contact, She is a IT engineer . she got selected at the day we went for interview . even she was told that she will be getting 6LPA package and now at the time of signing the bong they offered her 1.7 LPA package including some other Deductions and she's gonaa get 8k in Hand, I mean such a big fraud they are. Designation, Work Location, JOB responsibility nothing was mentioned in the BOND..!!!
Pls next time dun post such comments, nobody's goanna believe that .
interviewer cant even spk proper English and he was taking Interview.
 11th of Dec, 2013 by   sp18 0 Votes
lol...:p
Now AAKG is going to send me Court Notice for above comments.
I mean how cheap is this. If anybody is saying truth thn ur harassing them by hiving cheap calls about Notice an all... I mean thy r making thr fun bt themselves nly... Waiting for the Notice.. :D:D:D:D:D:D :p
 12th of Dec, 2013 by   rj5 +1 Votes
how many notices will they send..?
even I am a victim of AAKG.
Let them send u notice. I have all d proofs. I will help u .Dun wry
 15th of Dec, 2013 by   eraser -1 Votes
who says that A.A.K.G gruop is a company..big lol... as an ex emply i cn say that check all websites of aakg even if one is working :P...whn u wil join company they wil train u how to cheat other coleg freshers :D and i m very afraid to write this comment becz Aunti police bula degi :P :P
 20th of Dec, 2013 by   bkp7 -1 Votes
Hi frends I am also victim of aakg plz help me out of these mess
 24th of Dec, 2013 by   Hey u 0 Votes
please do your work, otherwise you will spend your life in read and write the comments .
 26th of Dec, 2013 by   Ankita Shrivastava 0 Votes
It's true hoax it is! Ignore it's mails and calls
 23rd of Jan, 2014 by   ASHWANI GUPTA -1 Votes
AAKG is a dukan where they are making fools.Sala sabse badi farzi h or jo log comment kar rahe h ki hum yha 1 saal se kaam kar rhe h or puri payment le rahe h They are sucker and they are always ready to suck.

Identity Theft Has Many Forms